Have you bought yours yet? only $14.99

have you bought yours yet? only $14.99

You can use yours to teleport to a dimension where people actually give a shit about your shitty thread.

he teleported to the right dimension. this is the tsundere dimension, and you're his first response!

silly user, it's only a replica

What if I shove it up my butt when I pull the trigger?

I don't hate R&M but I do hate that a show animated in fucking AfterEffects gets show accurate merch and other better shows get garbage or fuck-all.

You die horribly.

yes and now I'm browsing Reddit at lightning speed! wubba lubba dubba fuck Drumpf as they say

It's because the show is quite popular and people will buy it, a lot of other shows aren't popular enough to warrant producing these

Link

>this is going to be mass-produced
>they only made a few thousand Apeture Science Handheld Portal Device replicas and they sold out before I could nab one

it aint fair

I hate the art style, but I kind of love the animation. Does that make any sense? It looks different than other cartoons and I can't quite put my finger on why.

I also think the animation is surprisingly good in R&M, I like the sense of movement it has

Yes! It's the way things move. It reminds me a lot of traditional hand drawn animation (I don't know if that's the right phrase, but I hope you get what I mean).

It's just a fucking tool

I'd love to buy that but I'm so poor I can't afford it

>reddit shitting on Trump

They even have a subbredit about him, where half of Sup Forums came from. You are thinking on tumblr.

Underrated post

yes but just like that website, so do we, but pretty much every other Sup Forums board hates him.

neat, but i would put a plasma ball in the glass thingy.

I assume this is some rick and morty thing, I don't really watch that show.

Nothing happens because it's a toy

Shame.

why not buy the original one?