Reylo general

>Reylo general

Other urls found in this thread:

mweerden.tumblr.com/post/169053981754/well-well-well-the-fanboys-on-Sup
tumblr.com/search/Reylo Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop coming here. its complete tumblrfags that justify their myanimelist tier shipping garbage because its white on white.

are the rumors true? is the janitor really watching over it because of an underage girl from tumblr giving him nudes?

Did you guys see yesterday? I didn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes. Jesus Christ that mod.

This isn't Sup Forums anymore. Those days are over. More identity politics and twitter screencap threads coming up

>mods will delete threads pointing out this tumblr general
What happened?

Why does it bothers you so much? It's just one thread and we keep it to ourselves. You boys have the rest of the board to post your Black Panther threads.

t. femanon

go back to tumblr
After tits

It's been going on for months now you little faggot.

Oh look, it's the same guy whining from yesterday. Why don't you do what people over 18 do and just ignore things you don't like?

>went from ugly fat chick to being a solid 7
howd she do it

give cancer an inch and it'll take a mile

you dont see star trek generals up 24/7

although that -actually- has enough content to justify such a thread

>and we keep it to ourselves
And yet you're in this thread. Stay in your quarantine thread star wars tourist

Please never stop making these threads. The amount of autism they trigger is gold.

reminder
>mweerden.tumblr.com/post/169053981754/well-well-well-the-fanboys-on-Sup Forums-have-seen-the
>Thanks to our Sup Forums double agent buddy @byzantinefox for linking me,

>reylo threads are allowed but not Truman threads

Fuck you jannies

>HAHA i took a shit in the corner of your favourite pub
>why you mad bro??? just ignore things you dont like XDDDD

If I make a general for my favorite Sup Forums couple, will it get deleted or not?

By that logic why not keep it on reddit or tumblr? Why does it need to be here?

>haha we're ruining the board but HOLD ON A SECOND GUYS we're making people mad because they don't want us to ruin the board so we won't stop ruining the board!

What happened?

I honestly don't understand why it's allowed to exist. It's autism in it's purest form and it's reached the point where it's not even Sup Forums related anymore.

I made an OP with a picture of Laura Palmer from Twin Peaks a few days ago, and it got deleted at about 40 replies even though the thread itself was discussion of the series.

because you fucks are like a cancer that keeps spreading, you let something like /who/ in and look where Sup Forums is now. full of tumblr holes telling everyone else to fuck off.

GET OUT ROASTIE
GO BACK TO /R9K/

If you don't like it you can always go to reddit.

/tvg/ when

It worked for Sup Forums

It'll be deleted unless its sponsored content from disney

Most of Sup Forums is off-topic garbage. We talk about Star Wars in the Reylo threads once a day. You're making them into a big deal with your rant and conspiracy theory threads.

>game of thrones general is not allowed because "the series is not airing ATM"

>but a 24/7 general about a fictional (shipped) couple from a subpar movie that has already stopped showing for about a month is

Fuck off.

>caring about 'cancer' on a board that was diagnosed in 2011

lol

Ban all Sup Forums threads and all generals to save this board

over 200 posts deleted by the mod receiving nudes to keep the tumblr general up

fuck off

>We talk about Star Wars in the Reylo threads once a day

then make a STARWARS thread you fucking cunt, not this "reylo awwwwww adam driver is so cute" garbage

I want to start a revolt
Just constant thread spamming for the destruction of reylo

They're tumblr scum from Sup Forums
Here's one of the main ones that pretends they're Sup Forums oldfags

The rest you can find here tumblr.com/search/Reylo Sup Forums
Reminder that a good amount consider themselves artists and have pages where you can see who they are in real life

Seriously what the fuck? I was fine with them deleting it in the offseason but not if /reylo/ exists just fine.

I don't understand why this isn't on Tumblr or something. You'd think this would be the last place a bunch of women would discuss a fictional ship

>Ban all Sup Forums threads and all generals to save this board

Yeah nah. I think you should go to tumblr or reddit

you're the one discouraging actual discourse about film, faggot. don't care about movies? then leave

/bpg/, Black Panther General, gets deleted after 30 replies, yet this ship scum is able to maintain hundreds of replies and an archive. There is clear bias here. All must come together as if we were one tribe.

We Wakandans are with you Sup Forums. You have our Vibranium.

I got banned for a week telling the reylo general to fuck off last night. Mod mass deleted posts and I’m sure banned tons of other anons as well.

They're both circlejerks.

Twin Peaks threads also get banned if you include the word general.
Mostly it’s the double standard for deleting /tpg/ and /got/ for being off topic, but not a general shipping two characters from a months old movie.

>mweerden.tumblr.com/post/169053981754/well-well-well-the-fanboys-on-Sup Forums-have-seen-the
>Thanks to our Sup Forums double agent buddy @byzantinefox for linking me,

>sneed posting

>it's reached the point where it's not even Sup Forums related anymore
it was never Sup Forums related, their ship doesn't even exist in the movie. it's just them talking about the characters/actors fucking and fantasising about oiled up driver leaving his wife.

>implying I care enough to fight this shit
Nigga the /who/ general has been here for far longer and it's way more cancerous than reylo. Full of tripfag cancer. It's like killing an ant when there's a fucking cockroach staring at you.

Next you'll want to ban the word nigger and fag

game of thrones general actually can have enough material to talk about for days. Its not a jamie lannister general, its not a jon snow general, its a GOT general

but for reylo....how much can you discuss daisey ridley and adam driver???? for all days of the week? really??

Won’t work. The janitor showed what’s really going on last night. Unless you address Hiro directly on Twitter about a janitor violating the rules, then you’ll just be banned

REMINDER THAT A MOD PAYED BY DISNEY MODERATES THE REYLO THREADS WITH AN IRON FIST. DISNEY PAYS SHILLS TO PARTICIPATE AND START THE THREADS TO SAVE STAR WAR'S IMAGE IN THE ONLINE COMMUNITY

RUN THIS SHIT

You'd fucking like that wouldn't you reddit.

>implying nupol should fuck off back to rbbit aswell

What happened? Spread the word user

>Nigga the /who/ general
They're the same type of people

fat whale alert

by Sup Forums I mean all threads with twitter screencaps of some random black person chimping out or obvious false flag threads