Why is CN intentionally sabotaging their channel by playing endless soams of TTG, which no body watches...

Why is CN intentionally sabotaging their channel by playing endless soams of TTG, which no body watches, expects us to resort to their shitty app that doesnt even have half of the episodes of each series like steven universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gvDC39pHtbU
youtube.com/watch?v=4kE9tMKdQ40
cartoonnetwork.com/apps/cartoon-network/cartoon-network/index.html
boomerang.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0
amazon.com/Stuck-Together-The-Trial/dp/B01N17J3I8/ref=sr_1_1?s=instant-video&ie=UTF8&qid=1504432268&sr=1-1&keywords=steven universe season 6
itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/steven-universe-vol-6/id1194033672
cartoonnetwork.com/video/steven-universe/episodes/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aw, did Teen Titans Go make fun of your Weeaboo Titans? Did they personally attack you? I'm so sowwy. There's other animes out there more appealing then Teen Titans 01, like, Hamtaro.

Nobody watches TTG? Strange. I thought it aired a lot because it did good in ratings. Like Nick did with Spongebob a few years back.

They should charge for access to all episodes, manchildren would eat that shit up.

Literally nobody watched Teen Titans for the anime references you absolute fucking moron. People watched it for the character development, drama, and heart.

The anime gags were just fun icing on the cake.

I watched for .

>nobody watches
Kids watch it user. As much as it pains us to admit, that's who these cartoons are for.

tv has no future, people only care about stream services nowadays.

user regardless of whether you like the series or not, it is well known that everything in excess is bad, a television channel can not keep up with a single program.

Oooh, you mean the same character development, drama and heart like in the following shows that did it so much better?
>Extreme GhostBusters
>Street Sharks
>90's X-men
>X-men Evolution
>The Muppet Show

Cunt. All those 'character developement' were just copy and pasted tropes from TV since the 70s.

I watched it to fap to Raven

"hey kid wanna see a trick I promise it's not a trick so I can stick my dick in you"

Shut the fuck up you false flagging faggot. The hunor is fucking annoying shit and takes up space when reruns of actually good shows should be on. Go fuck yourself you fucking bitch

Only shittaste brainless brats watch it, which means it doesn't get as good ratings as when cn was focused on older kids like adventure time and steven universe. The only reason why its forced is because that cunt christina miller thinks cartoons should be for literal babies and hates anything with depth and maturity in it. I hope that bitch is raped in hell for ruining the network, because if nothing changes soon CN is fucked and might very well go off the air
Only a literal cock munching like you would suck TTGs dick so much. Stick dick in a blender so your human scum never reproduces, faggot

Awww, I'm so sowwy did the show bully you?

Stop patronizing me you fucking bitch. The show is unfunny retarded cancer, and needs to be called and hated for how shit it is, especially since my favorite network is now unwatchable because all they play is TTG reruns. Eat shit and die you literal shitpile of a human being

Aaaaw, I'm sure they didn't mean it.

Shove it up your dickhole you insulting bitch. Do us all a favor and kill yourself dor supporting that shit of TTG because your an edgy BITCH who says things to be counter culture and to piss people off. You are scum and deserve to be pulled apart and killed

The anime teen titans wasn't good.

>taking the bait

I never even grew up on the original series mate, i wasnt allowed to watch anime or action cartoons till i was like 12. I just hate it for being immature shit and clogging CNs schedulae like a cancerous tumor

Daddy issues AND a faggot, what a nice combo

More like a strict christian mommy issues. Also im not the faggot bitch who unironically supports TTG and thinks that cancer shouldnt be cancelled. Drink bleach

I'm shoooo showwy da show is a big meanie to you

I could punch your fucking teeth out you fuckkng faggot. You a weak spineless bitch calling other people immature and mocking them in baby talk because they dont like your fucking shit show. I wanna slit you throat and break your fucking skull open like an egg. Rot in pain you fucking stupid bitch

Pan is that you?

Seriously why are you being such a faggot and mocking everyone that hates TTG? Its a horrible show and you mocking them in this insulting manner just makes you look like a fucking idiot

No it doesn't. It makes this guy fucking hilarious.

Maybe if you complain hard enough and hit your keys fast enough, CN will hear your whiney ass.

No, it makes you look like a dumb faggot unable to take criticism of his shit show so he resorts to slannder and name calling. Your unfunny cancer and your argunent of literally shit flinging to get people rilled up like should be banned from Sup Forums, along with everyone who has a positive opinion of TTG

Atleast i dont take whats on their shit schedule in the ass like a bitch and i complain about their shitty behavior

Please hold, I'll transfer your complaints to CN.

"Hurr durr im going to take the decline of the best cartoon cahnnel in the ass like a bitch because lol i dont get like a faggot even though the fact im not standing up against the decline of the netwrok because im a whiney ballless faggot afraid of authority"
I hope you get shot

>Why is TTGN intentionally sabotaging their channel by playing endless soams of TTG, which no body watches, expects us to resort to their shitty app that doesnt even have half of the episodes of each series like steven universe?

>There's nothing we can do about it.
So instead of complaing about it you insult people who try to make their voices heard because "lol im not mad". Your a weak spineless faggot bitch and if you died no one would miss your sorry pathetic beta bitch ass. You deserve to die

>he still watches tv

is only cartoon why you haf to be mad?

Because cartoons make me happy and unlike you in not afraid to show my emotions and i dont mock others for making their opinions heard like a bitch

Why does this the bait man keep deleting his posts?

Oh, sweety, I only mocked you cause you went full edge lord over a fucking flash cartoon. I still love you.

I didn't. I think Angry man got a janitor or something.

That not an argunent you daft submissive to the system cuckold. Why do you even mock people for having an opinion about something you implyd was wrong by saying"theres nothing we can do about it". What do you possibly get for insulting people who have the same opinion as you but unlike your coward ass arent afraid to voice them?

>"oh look at me, im a slave and bitch to authority so i never speak up and anyone who has a strong opinion is wrong because lol they got mad but not me because im sucking CNs cock and because i dont display a very human emotion it means im better then you and your worthy of being mocked"
Not joking, are you a CN shill

Ah, I see

Again with this question. I got the same shit for pointing out we can't change the fucking CN's mind like, three weeks ago. It's almost 4 AM, I'm sitting alone in a dimly lit room, chewing on a sewing needle, listening to my cat go hungry, both shivering in the fucking cold of the morning, using a custom made Minya puppet to shit post on Sup Forums's comics and cartoon board.

Do you fucking THINK a shill would be living this poorly?

I get it. You're mad. I was mad too when CN ran nothing but 70's Hanna Barbera cartoons constantly, I was mad when they stopped. I was mad What a Cartoon existed. I was mad when it didn't. I was upset to see Cartoon Cartoon Fridays die. I was fucking assblasted about CNReal. I've seen the Scooby Doo Project, the Astro vs Scooby election, the Summer of Ed, I've seen shows fucking die. I was there when Teen Titans started, there when it ended.

I miss those days of my youth, I'm never getting them back. Coming home from spending a night at my fathers, watching a Godzilla flick, eating pizza, eating freshly made french toast, going to my nana's, watching KidsWB, FoxKids, CN, Nick, Disney, TBS Toons, all that good stuff, and it fucking ended.

So no. I don't get where you're coming from.

Then why do you seem so smug and demeaning when someone is mad over CN playing nothing but ttg. Its like your on their side

And let me tell you. Let me fucking tell you. Those days are long gone. No more cartoon blocks on big network shows. Even the more recent ones like Hub and Animation Domination fucking DIED. We're going through a time where TV's being slowly phased out in favor of streaming devices.

Almost every old show you fell in love with is available online nowadays. That, or Netflix or on DVD. I got the entire run of the 90's X-men Series and Street Sharks. Ordered them off Amazon.

I'll be the first to tell you, CN from 99-04 was when it was at it's peak. Those glory days are over, man. We're not getting them back. Animation's gone from being a time consuming process to a few mouse clicks and audio recording. There isn't as many fucking studios who do animation anymore. All the beloved behind the scenes gurus of shows like Power Puff Girls, Teen Titans, all of them, have gone on to do other projects, turned out to be super assholes, or hacks of the business.

Not your blog.

I've accepted the fact TV's slowing being killed off in favor for phones and laptops streaming shows. Hell, if I could, I'd cancel my cable contract right now. But the fuckers roped me in when they were starting out and put my internet WITH my cable.

Even then, my ill mother loves watching shows on demand.

I'm just living with the fact times change, and we don't have to like it, but it's fucking happening.

We can still be the last defeining cry against the syetem to show we didnt go out without a fight

Do you guys think scorpions look at lobsters and go 'wow, a mermaid'?

>intentionally sabotaging their channel
Not so much sabotage but its just they don't really care about the channel or cable tv as a whole.

I think a lot of executives are starting to get into the mindset that cable tv isn't productive anymore and they can get more views and ad revenue from a streaming service They run so much TTGs solely because its their most popular show and are trying to get what ratings they can

Honestly though I really don't care because I'm an adult and don't even pay for cable anymore. I have internet access and can watch whatever I want whenever i want

>They run so much TTGs solely because its their most popular show
Why do i not belive kids are so retarded to like a show about fart jokes and references they couldnt possible get

You need this.
youtu.be/gvDC39pHtbU

Why did Nick do it with Spongebob and FOP? Why did CN play Billy & Mandy so much? You already know the answer, why are you acting like CN was a holdout?

But spongebob and billy snd mandy were GOOD. No one watches shit titans go and if they do they are an immature idiotic brat with shittaste and deserves to be beaten

And that's why the minya user was picking on you. The edgy 'KIDS ARE STUPID IF THEY WATCH AND NEED TO BE BEATEN'

>this level of mad over cartoons

Fuck you too faggot. Kids deserve punishment for their shitaste in entertainment(lets plays, feminism, and likeing TTG), and i have every fucking right to spout thise beliefs in here. You lot are the limp wristed faggots who are tok afraid ti go as far as the job needs to be done.

>on a cartoon board
>not getting angry over cartoons
Get out

you need a hobby

nah

thats the librarian from little dipper

Talking about it online isn't going to help. What are you gonna do? What are you gonna do to get their attention in person to make them stop?

For the record, I left for a bit. These ain't me you yelling at, Angry friend.

Go to a con and yell at miller for playing shit titans go so much

That's not enough and we both know it. Not for this perceived injustice.

There's been a lot of talk here advocating beating children who like this show, what about that idea? I think you'd be able to do it

>Only shittaste brainless brats watch it
Which means the target audience is eating it up
Mission accomplished

How old are you anyway? 14?

The target audiance is older kids and adults, like it was for 2010, not retarded failed abortion brats that still lodge crayons into their anus

I will just post this here
youtube.com/watch?v=4kE9tMKdQ40
pretty serviceable summary

No they are not
Older kids do not watch TV anymore, they watch everything on-line

>teen titans go
>for adults

Thats the point, TTG is for little kids and little kids shouldnt be there target audience it should be for more mature people like it was in 2010-2014. Stop infantilizing tv and try ti get you viewership back you retards, or if your so hell bent on going to streaming make a CN streaming channel instead of relying on your shitty app

>more mature people
Those people do not watch TV anymore

Think he is.

Ain't that his experiment to see how many people hate it?

Blobby.

Then get them to watch it by playing more SU

There's a difference between people being assblasted over Gravity Falls finale and people being assblasted that children are the primary demographic for CartoonNetwork who all respond positively to TTG.

You need to get kids to watch it and make them smart, stupid! How are you gonna do that? Talk is cheap! Where are the solutions you're willing to carry out?

What the fuck are you even talking about
Kids shows should appeal to older demographics like adventure time and regular show. This kiddie shit shouldnt fucking fly on that network

They will just watch it on-line.

You want people to watch a show? How are you going to make them watch it? How will you make CN run more "mature" shows?

How will you make children stop watching TTG and more adults watch everything else? How? Everything is online, why would they watch it on TV?

Then again, why dont they make an actual steeaming service/website that has all the elisodes with ads sortve like how south park used to do it. That way they still get ad revenue and they can make actually good cartoons again

By having cn sue all the hosting sites for having CN shows and then FORCING the faggots who dont want to watch tv to watch it their for reruns. I want my reruns back of actually GOOD cartoons when im laying on the couch, and dont want to watch all my cartoons on my small phone screen

They sorta do.
Only that you have to pay for them

cartoonnetwork.com/apps/cartoon-network/cartoon-network/index.html
boomerang.com/

Mighty Magiswords got a second season purely because it did well on the app

Also you can watch their stuff on Netflix, Amazon, or iTunes

Think again, they already do that on their website. They have select episodes they show for free every week and if you're signed up with cable you can watch it all on-demand online.

If you want reruns of your old favorite shows, you're going to have to buy Boomerang and I've heard they've started to show more recent shows they've killed onto there too.

You can do something though, you can report MEGA, googl edrive, and website links to new episodes of shows if you want them gone. You can take matters into your own hands if you actually care

youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0

Still not an argument you stubborn faggot. What about what i said triggerd you so much?

>he does not know Cartoon Network already streams their stuff legally

1st - thinking anyone can stop piracy

2nd - not taking actual legal on-line streaming services into account

Yeah faggot, and missing most of their episodes so we cant watch reruns or streams for most of steven universe, and it fucking sucks and TTG should be cancelled and shoved off the network to make way for reruns of better shows like SU and adventure time, and if kids complain we spam it like they did ttg and shove it down their mouthbreating crusty nostreled throats

There missing of the fucking episode you thick faggot. Only 18 of the 35 listed episodes are actual episodes, the rest are episodes accidentally added twice or music videos

OP is goddamn cray or master midnight baiter

Here is Steven Universe on Amazon
amazon.com/Stuck-Together-The-Trial/dp/B01N17J3I8/ref=sr_1_1?s=instant-video&ie=UTF8&qid=1504432268&sr=1-1&keywords=steven universe season 6

Here is Steven Universe on iTunes
itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/steven-universe-vol-6/id1194033672

Here is Steven Universe on the Cartoon Network website
cartoonnetwork.com/video/steven-universe/episodes/index.html

All are legal
all give CN money

Not an argument
you'd get even less on TV

I dont want to pay for it, i should be able to watch reruns for free like in the old days, not hidden behind a paywall. Christina miller is a cheap toddler pandering kike and i hope she gets run over one day and is screaming and pissing herself until she dies on the operating table.

>make way for reruns of better shows like SU and adventure time
You do know those shows either have lots of presence in the Internet for SU, old and better off gone like Regular Show (especially since that dude is working on a new show), and that some fans of Adventure Time left during few of its seasons.