By some quirk of fate you end up with the Omnitrix and can transform into up to 10 alien species. What do you pick?

By some quirk of fate you end up with the Omnitrix and can transform into up to 10 alien species. What do you pick?

The cute girls.

Whichever ones are smart enough to figure out how to unlock the rest.

Aliens from the show? or in general? if the latter i'd just turn into a kryptonian. if the former any of the fast/mobile heros. XLR8 was always my favorite.

Q, I don't care what the other 9 are.

i only need one

Doesn't matter

Galvan, to remove the limiters.
Then if you don't have access to the rest, go probably with these (don't remember other race names, so going by nicknames):

>Upgrade
>XLR8
>Way Big
>Alien X
>Wildvine
>Ghostfreak
>Diamondhead
>Big Chill
>Ditto

Really, for the most part the originals are the best.

>choosing Ditto when Echo Echo exists
>Wildvine when you could have Swampfire
>Ghostfreak when you already have Big Chill
Why?

Swampfire is an overpowered piece of shit who takes the fun out of it. I mean, I liked his design, but god was he a cheap son of a bitch.

I turn into Grey Matter, hack the time-out safety measures on the Omnitrix, gain access to any alien I want for however long I want, then use it to have sex with alien women

The Alien Force/Ultimate Alien aliens were shit, just mix and matches of old ones being OP or just terrible

Couldn't Ghostfreak possess people?
Also Echo Echo and Swampfire are overpowered pieces of shit, and pretty much just upgrades. Which is boring.

The other 'overpowered' ones like Way Big and Alien X on the list come with their own downsides.

Why would't you wanted to be OP? Other than personal preference I can't see a good reason to get an OS alien. all original aliens, no matter how cool they are, were under powered and were only good at one thing. Also better fucking pray that Ghostfreak won't posses the shit outta you.

What are the downsides of Atomix? He's essentially the alien version of Captain Atom, only he doesn't have to worry about fallout or being ruptured.

Also he has the best personality of any alien but Rath

Alien x was a mistake.
That sort of shit sometimes works in comics but it was dumb here.

Way big isn't that powerful really, yeah he's a ultraman, but he has a crystal skin

>Picking Alien X
Hope you have millions of years to debate shit with the heads inside the alien

Alien was used like 4 times.

Wiki lists his weaknesses as "Atomix is boundlessly overconfident and can cause a total meltdown" and "Atomix can get tired after using up most of his energy."

Honestly I wouldn't want to turn into any alien that radically alters my personality.

Go away fun police. Your personality is just a series of electric impulses regulated by chemicals. It is to be expected that any alien species, which would have different chemicals and different impulses, would have different personalities.

He's not Rath, he isn't starting a fight with anything that rubs him wrong. He's just confident and boisterous. One could argue that has a right to be, considering
His powerset.

>What are the downsides of Atomix?
He never got an action figure.

Literally how, I can come up with three overpriced toy designs just off the top of my head

>Petrosapien
>9 fillers

I only need Diamondhead. I just want to be a sexy rock man.

>Ghostfreak
>Whampire
>Frankenstrike
>Snare-Oh
>Blitzwolfer
>Atomix
>Gutrot
>Swampfire
>Diamondhead
>Upgrade

I love the monster aliens fuck you guys.

>Upgrade instead of Jury Rigg
Yeah, you sure do love the monster aliens, poser.

Omniverse's toyline was discontinued somewhere down the line before it came off air. Which means

>No Whampire figure
>No Bullfrag
>No Gutrot
>No Atomix
>No figures of the Fusion Aliens
>No new Haywire figures with the new designs
>No figures of Maltruant or the other new villains

It pisses me off to a high degree.

I was going to go for Jury Rigg but I thought Upgrade was stronger and more useful.

So your right I am a poser. Somewhere down the line I started choosing aliens based on their power level rather then thematically. Which means I missed out on picking Toepick and he's one of my favorite aliens.

See, now you're gettin' it. The next step is to just be one of those creepy clown mutants instead of having an omnitrix.

If your referring to the clown episode technically they're zombies. But now that you've brought it up I always wanted to see a clown alien with cartoon physics powers, that would be fun. Especially seeing Ben's reaction upon transforming into him.

Pixie
Graymatter
XLR8
Upgrade
Goop
Clockwork
Waterhazard
BullFrag
BigChill
HeatBlast

Toepick
Ripjaws
Gray Matter
Clockwork
Ghostfreak
Arcticguana
Snare-Oh
XLR8
ChamAlien
Diamondhead

>mfw got to buy a toepick one just around the time stores started to remove them from the shelves
Feels good

On topic:
>Greymatter
People tend to underestimate how useful being the size of a frog can be. You can fall from a skyscraper with that size and you simply cannot die because physics. Also I could unlock all aliens and shit.
>Upgrade
>Toepick
Literally unstoppable unless the enemy is blind or looking away from you.
>Clockwork
>NRG
>Lodestar
>XLR8
>Upchuck
>Ghostfreak/Big Chill
They're kinda the same except one possesses people the other has ice breath, either of them would be enough
>Gravattack

One that let's me transform to who ever I want

>goop
>upgrade
Upgrade is just a better version of goop.
What can Goop do what Upgrade can't do better?
Your list is pretty weak.

Good list except for toepick.

Aside from the example you gave, what else can it be used for? You won't be fighting villains all the time (if at all), why not pick something that is versatile

In a hypothetical situation, he can be hypothetically fighting as much or as little crime as he likes. Don't step on his imagination.

I just really like the idea of a thing so disgusting people go insane looking at it, even if it holds no more functional purposes. This niche used to be ghostfreak before they revealed its true form.

There was speculation long ago that toepick could launch balls of its own filth to attack but Wyatt told me that wasn't one of its powers so I don't even know if it has any ability besides being eldritch-like.

If I'm limited to Ben 10 aliens I'm going

>Diamondhead
>Upgrade
>XLR8
>Big Chill
>Waybig
>Grey Matter
>Rath
>Water Hazard
>Vilgax
>Whampire

If I can do any Sup Forums alien

>Superman
>Lobo
>Optimus Prime/Cybertronian
>Super Skrull
>Xenomorph
>Groot
>Way Big
>Upgrade
>Vilgax
>Grey Matter

Cenobite
Dalek
Reaper
The Beast
The Burning
Celestial
Orz
Angel
C'Tan
Xeelee

Can it be fetish shit?

>The only time Ben became Vilgaxs race was in the reboot
Im still a little mad

A bunch of raccoons

I am master Ben 10 nerd, and my list will be objectively the best:

>1: XLR8
no more need for a car, if I left something at home I can be there and back in seconds.

>2: Four Arms
literally no downside to having supreme super strength.

>3: Diamondhead
virtually indestructible, I can make cool crystal slides and shit, make a fucking house out of regenerating crystals etc.

>4: Grey Matter
like others have said, super intelligence kicks ass, I can solve complex mathematical equations, modifying the omnitrix to turn me into human DNA I select, turn myself into a big tiddy bitch, or some famous person, modify it into an ultimatrix

>5: Big Chill
I need a flyer, and Big Chill is more useful than Stinkfly or Ghostfreak. I can put out fires and become a really REALLY big super hero.

>6: Swampfire (Bloom form shown in Omniverse)
rather than having Heatblast AND wildvine, I can have Swampfire which is essentially the best of them both, and frees up another slot. Yes he is OP, thats why I want him. Also Ultimate Swampfire is probably my favourite ultimate alien

>7: AmpFibian
Good mix of water alien and electrical alien. Doesn't limit me to just being good in water like Ripjaws, I can fly around, and power electrical devices AND survive underwater.

>8: Whampire
Hypnotise people, excellent utility alien: flight, super agility/strength, sonic blasts, infrared vision, spits mind control bat things, can turn into a bat for a quick escape. Also feeds of the life energy of beings, so I can torture people that own and use child sex slaves in ways no one else could

> 9: Armodrillo or maybe Echo Echo
Armodrillo gives me mastery of the underground and being able to dig tunnels and create earthquakes is realistically more useful than what most of the other aliens offer. I only consider Echo Echo for expendable crowd control

>10: Atomix/ Way Big (or Xenomorph)
Just some alien that if worst comes to worst, I can use to insta-win. Waybig is probably what i would pick though

Acid powers.

10 ghostfreak variants

Don't forget goop is only that, a pile of goop being controled by a flying saucer, making him invulnerable to alot. Upgrade is tough but is vulnerable to a few things like electricity.

Goop will forever be one of the worst aliens because of its anti gravity projector
It is forever limited in where it can go by the size of its anti gravity projector.
Whereas Upgrade could squeeze through a tiny penny sized hole, Goop could not because his anti gravity projector would not fit.

Hell, even an unpowered human form ben could defeat Goop, just by lunging for the anti gravity projector and turning it off.

I would pick upgrade over goop any day, sure goop can shoot acid which has it's uses, but Upgrade can fire lasers from its base form

Goop needs the anti gravity projector because his home planet has much weaker gravity.
On a planet such as Mars, Goop would be overpowered, but on a planet like Earth, the need for a anti gravity machine just sets Goop back, to the point of being marginally obsolete.

Kineceleran
Tetramand
Necrofriggian
Incursean
Lenopan
Sotoraggian
Galvan
Galvanic Mechamorph
To'kustar
Chronosapien

These are the most correct picks.

Alien X sucks because its used as an "Oh fuck this is too hard, let's just ask God to help us".

>Incursean
>Sotoraggian
Why. With Incursean at best you have Bullfrag which could be replaced with anyother boring melee fighter. Sotoraggian would be sick but whats the guarantee you get the power armor and suit, even still you could just be any other smart or mechanical species and make your own.

If you don't pick incursean you can't breed with attea.

I want to jump real good, and I want a tiny set of baby arms coming out of the top of my shoulders.

>>
Galvan
Kryptonian
Q continuum
Titan
Gem
Angel (NGE)
Alatean
Symbiote
Blind thing from VLD
Something with omnilock. Many angled one?

Minus Namekian and Triplicate.

Polymorph
Species 8472
Upgrade
Big Chill
NRG
Megamind's species
Metroman's species
Blisk
Furon
The Thing

Remember, you have a 10 minute limit. You'll be a little stronger as a Kryptonian, but you won't have enough time to absorb enough solar energy to use your powers.

I'm utilizing kryptonian as a failsafe to survive, not for offense. Ten minutes as an angel should handle most physical threats.

It's true.
>Original ten aliens had 1, maybe 2 things they did, that was the point
>Swampfire has super strength, stretching, healing, fire blasts, has knockout gas, AND can control plants.

The omnitrix makes it so youre still in the same situation biologically before you transform, if you have a cold then the alien you become will have a common sickness to its own species. Couldn't we assume that all the solar rays we get as a normal person transfers to our alien forms? Still 10 seconds of x-ray vision is all I need

Well yes, but humans don't absorb solar radiation, or at least they don't store it for later.

x-ray vision actually costs solar energy to use.
All turning Krypotian will do with a 10 minute time limit will make you a slightly prettier human for a while.

>10 x the "fuck my life up senpai"

On second thoughts swap Big Chill for a Kraken (evolve)

Would any of you give your aliens original names, just call them by the normal ones, or by the scientific ones. Would you yell their names after each transformation I would

>Ghostfreak
Bad idea

Asari

I'd actually do my best to never publicly reveal my human form, and try and give the illusion they weren't a transformations at all while I was fighting crime.

Even in the original show, the omnitrix symbol was enough to figure out that all the aliens were connected some how.

If you unlocked master control (using grey matter) can could freely switch between your 10 aliens, poeple would know that they're all transformations

IDK if you watched Omniverse, but Ben23 was a good representation of what publicly known young Ben would look like, and to be honest, I think just being able to transform into 10 aliens would be enough for me, so I wouldn't try to become famous

I think both parts of Swampfire had been done before with Heatblast and Wildvine, but i liked the idea of plant man being able to produce and ignite methane gas.
The gas igniting, the growing of vines and seeds and the healing should have been the limit of his power.

In fact it was so bad in AF, that Ultimate Swampfire was actually slightly less useful than regular swampfire as Ult Swampfire could not regenerate, heal lost limbs, or stretch.

What they should have done is made a predator species for Swampfire that could really knock him down a peg

That they're connected sure, but unless I unlock the master control, it's still a leap in logic to assume that they're the same person. It'd just look like they're working together.
Assuming of course this isn't taking place in a world where Ben 10 the show exists.

Upgrade
Goop
XLR8
WayBig
Diamond Head
Swamp Fire
FourArms
Namekian
Ctarl-Ctarl
Altean

Again with picking Goop
Why? Why would you pick that alien? Why would you pick an alien that is inherently flawed with its design and weakness?

God this makes me so angry

>Literally just a red Gretchin
Have fun getting kicked around by everyone.

Good. Bandai made shitty toys. have you seen playmates nuBen10 toys?

still wished america got pic related though

To know what it's like to be made of a strange gel.

Why not then pick Upgrade? It's like Goop but without the weakness of an anti gravity projector, and he is more useful too.
It's like picking Four Arms AND Humungosaur, you only need one, the better one.

There's really no need to change the OG set.

But, and this is just between you and me, I'd trade it all for my very own __________ Gwen _________.

Can't grey matter remove the 10minute limit?

Out of all fictional aliens:

1. Kryptonian
2. Celestial
3. Strontian
4. Martian
5. Skrull
6. Thanagarian
7. Czarnian
8. Tamaranian
9. Makluan
10. Beyonder

Limited to Ben 10:
1. Osmosian
2. Way Big
3. Upgrade
4. Swampfire
5. Jetray
6. Alien X
7. Clockwork
8. XLR8
9. Feedback
10. Humungosaur

Grey Matter is smart enough to hack the omnitrix, but it is very difficult for him to do so, since the omnitrix his on his back when he transforms.

In the episode "Ken 10" Ben's future son was able to use greymatter to remove the omnitrix's limiter.
However, other more powerful intelligent aliens would also be able to do it, such as Brainstorm.

Even without the limiter, the omnitrix had a user interface that Ben never figured out how to operate. That's why he only seemed to unlock new aliens by accident, and why it often gave him the wrong alien.
The omnitrix has many other functions, but since it was an Alien device and Ben was only a child, he never figured out how to operate it besides the basics

>Ctarl-Ctarl
My nigga

>It's like picking Four Arms AND Humungosaur, you only need one, the better one
Which one even is the better one between these two anyways? I'm inclined to think four arms because better agility but then again humungosaur had that weird size-changing power that made him stronger.

Not to mention ultimate's missile hands.

It's simple:
Ben as Four Arms defeats Princess Looma (the strong Tetramand ruler)
Ben as Humungosaur loses to Princess Looma.
Therefore Four Arms is the stronger combatant. Having extra hands is very useful in combat

Also that thing with Humungosaur growing is a load of bullshit in my opinion, they use it in Alien force when all the aliens were so fucking overpowered, and it doesn't even make sense biologically (which is saying something for this kind of show)

Also, I think in one episode Ultimate Humungosuar Albedo fights Fourarms in Omniverse and wins, and it makes sense considering the evolved form is much much stronger.

my memory is rusty, but couldn't waybig/ultimate waybig destroy a planet ? Even if it can't. it cam still throw anything into orbit and nothing can hurt it really

I agree Goop is absolute garbage. And useless once you know it's weakness. Ben nearly killed himself against that snake guy one time

Fuck yeah, following this list, my dudes would be

>Diamond Knight
>Pimpride
>Boltiraptor
>Chillbane
>Tokuman
>Computoad
>Punch-Cat
>Naughtilus
>Overlord
>Strikegoi

Builder
Celestial
Oan
Deviant Skrull

After that combo, do I really need more?

>>Xenomorph
>>Predator
>>Critter
>>The Thing
>>King Ghidorah
>>Dalek
>>Kryptonian
>>Technarch
>>Soundwave
>>and Upgrade

I'd prefer the Ultimatrix but omintrix is still good. I'd pick grey matter first so I can hack the it and have full control like Bens kid did but if I could only pick 10 I'd go with
>Blitzwolfer
>Rip Jaws
>Echo Echo
>XLR8
>Diamond Head
>Big Chill
>Four Arms
>Wild Vine
>Upgrade
>Grey Matter

I picked Rip Jaws since I live in a shore town and I could partner with friends to make a killing off the supposed "sea monster" that has made it's home in the local water ways and off the coast

tfw all these people picked Upgrade on their list
i guess everyone likes upgrade.
Upgrade Best Alien confirmed

desu you could do that with most other scary aliens, like a real haunted house, with ghostfreak etc.

One of the tolimes he was used, the universe was already destroyed. Another, Ben had to fight against a different Celestialsapien. Nothing but Alien X would cut it in these scenarios.

The other times he's been successfully used were to fix a dam (lame), or to beat up a bunch of bad guys. Ben could have used another alien, he just chose to use X.

I like to make themed lists:
Water Theme playlist:
>Ripjaws
>Water Hazard
>AmpFibian
>Walkatrout
>Bullfrag
>Grey matter (amphibious)
>Jetray (can survive underwater, it is based of a manta ray)

Spooky Theme playlist:
>Frankenstrike
>Blitzwolfer
>Snare-oh
>Whampire
>Ghostfreak
>Big Chill
>Toepick
>Jury Rig

Electric Theme Playlist:
>Buzzshock
>Brainstorm
>Frankenstrike
>AmpFibian
>Feedback
>Shocksquach
>Lodestar just to even it up

Preferably I'd have the Biomnitrices, but the omnitrix is fine too

>Ultimate Gravattack
He's basically the same but can't not float... So no flying aliens need
>UpRigg (fusion of upgrade and juryRigg)
It's Upgrade, an alien that canonically can upgrade the omnitrix, and JuryRigg who can juryrigg any contraption together. As a combo, it's literally retarded to not use them.
>Clockwork
Need I say more?
>Gutrot
Chemical warfare sure can come in handy, also I'd spray myself in a hormone that would make women lust after me.
>Atomic-X (Alien X + Atomix)
It's literally Doctor Manhattan as an alien.
>Greymatter
Sure I could have the evolved form, but it seems like a worse form in most aspects. Also I'm sure it'll be easier to remove the limiter when my arms aren't as stubby.
>Echoecho
Need I say more?
>AmpFibian
He's the go to for electric and water situations
>Gax
When I need muscle, I'll default to Ult. Gravattack but Gax works as a great replacement.
>Swampfire
Like AmpFibian, he's my go to for situations involving fire or plants.

If I can't have Gax cause >reboot
>Waterhazard
He's just a great selection for the water alien.

>Dalek
Friendly reminder that you'd just be the squid thing inside the armor.