rare

LITERALLY ONE SENTENCE AND YOU FUCKED IT UP

BRAVO WHEREVER THE FUCK CYPRUS IS

Your delusional.

Ah yes, I'm sure Jeb! Would have fared so much better, at last I truly see

The only person who could beat Hillary.

newfag detected

you accidentally the whole sentence

the entire what? They don't have certain words in Cyprus or something?

>expecting the meme candidate to be anything other than just that

A fucking meme that the whole world can laugh at. Thanks Sup Forums

I was checking out my gf and her black boyfriend fucking and I got distracted
Doesn't matter you got the point burger

They should have ran dick Cheney

I am thinking faster than I can write
You wouldn't know

gf’s boyfriend = you
gf’s boyfriend = black
you = black?

mi negro amigo?

My gf has many bfs
Who the fuck are you to judge my her? I will fight you irl motherfucker

Well Dems propped up the one candidate that The Donald had a chance of beating, so it's fair.

makes sense to share gf if you come from an island which you also share.

this is such bait. Nice going fags.

wow, you're a 5d sandnigger

Other Republican not gonna push Hillary Crime so Trump is the true choose.
Him gonna win easier if not talking about the walls but Hillary is the chance to push it.

>Being this new
FPWP

After everything I've seen Trump do, I'm convinced it's actually the complete opposite. Donald Trump is the only person in the entire world who could beat Hillary Clinton. None of the other Republicans would have the courage or conviction to stand up against the entire system the way Trump has. If Trump can't beat Hillary, then it means nobody would have been able to beat Hillary or the Establishment.

You're retarded
Even other classic republican would've gotten all the republican base votes and most of the undecided easily because everyone hates HIllary

What happen to you cucks? When did the meme turn into delusion?

do you ever wonder why you favor media that treats you like a teenage girl reading about boy bands

I don't think any of the other GOP members would have the spine to say a thing about the corruption of Hillary Clinton that's coming out; certainly not to the extent that's necessary. I think it's actually everybody else that are the cucks and Trump is the champion leading the charge.

Agree to disagree.

Cruz is Canaida
Rubio is Mexican
And Jeb, the GOP's golden boy, is an avacado mistaken for the brother of the leader presiding over the worst terrorist attack in American history.

None of them would have garnered support.
None of them would have beaten Hillary.

>and most of the undecided easily
Nigger, the GOP's plan was to put Jeb Bush against Hillary.

JEB. FUCKING. BUSH.
As in, the brother of the guy who lost the popular vote, started the war in Iraq, and was leading right before the recession hit.

You're plum fucking retarded if you believe for even a moment that either:
1) The dirt on Hillary would be sticking nearly as well
2) Jeb wouldn't have as much dirt on him
if he had won the primary.

The GOP never had intentions of seriously challenging Hillary. Stop believing this.

>Cruz is Canaida
>Rubio is Mexican

Oh I am going to vote for the devil cause Cruz was born in Canada and Rubio parents immigrated from Cuba
What kinda of retarded slippery slope is this?

Seeing all this lack of reason. false claims and refusal to accept facts in this board is turning into a liberal

i cant even

Both of those issues would have sunk the campaigns for either candidate.

Furthermore, had either of them gotten the nomination, I would have zero plans of voting during the general election outside of doing a write in for Trump just to piss off the GOP even further.

But for real. Both Cruz and Rubio would have utterly failed at garnering support and reaching independents at the level that Trump has. And Trump would have split the vote anyway, because the GOP is too fucking retarded to stray away from globalist evangelical policies.

>Both of those issues would have sunk the campaigns for either candidate.

I am sure Hillary questioning someone heritage would've resonated very well with the liberal or anyone for that matter
Please tell me you're trolling

>Furthermore, had either of them gotten the nomination, I would have zero plans of voting during the general election outside of doing a write in for Trump just to piss off the GOP even further.

That's a vote for Hillary good job you sure showed them
Also you're one vote

>But for real. Both Cruz and Rubio would have utterly failed at garnering support and reaching independents at the level that Trump has.

And why is that?
I don't see how is having the full support of your party, being prepared for the debates and actually having policy oriented rallies make them any less desirable than the orange clown
Sure the euthanasm wouldn't be as high but it doesn't matter cause enthusiastic votes count exactly as much as regular votes

In the entire what?