>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
>youtube.com/watch?v=0k_dEJPGCVU

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk

>Battlefront 2 - Behind the Story
youtube.com/watch?v=pryBP4K-_34

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Otfags like Sup Forums or RLM are absolute cancer. They all hate Star Wars, but will unironically defend their position as a "true fan of the originals". Unfortunately, they're not even that. All OTfags are just TESBfags. They'll say ROTJ is garbage and "foreshadowed how bad the prequels will be", or that ANH was nothing extraordinary. In fact, the only Star Wars movie these people seem to enjoy outside of TESB is TFA, but that's just happened recently. Outside of that, they've acted the same since the film's release in 1980.

They dominate online Star Wars discussion boards. /swco/ is the only place someone can talk about Lucas or the PT positively, and even then these people raid the threads and act like they're being ousted for their "unique" opinion.

But worst of all is the damage its done to Star Wars. Not even 10 years ago, no one really hated the PT. They may not have liked it, but no one claimed Lucas raped their childhood or thought that death threats to Lucas were a justified reaction to the films. Then people like RLM come along and spout the same rhetoric day in and day out, tarnishing the PT's reputation with lies about its production, exaggerations if Lucas's control, and so on and so on. It's gotten to the point that when introducing people to Star Wars, they don't want to see the PT because "they heard it sucks". Its gotten so bad, that all the complaints were a major reason to why Lucas sold. Its gotten so bad, we got The Force Awakens.

Will we ever recover?

Rey is a clone and the Praetorian Guards are all Reys

Why was Krennic such a Beta compared to Tarkin

First for Jedi nobody has ever heard of.

BASED FLAMERS ARE COMING BACK BOYS

Not true, otherwise her name would be Reey.

>that's why their toys are shorter than the rest because they're all girls
Holy fuck

FUCK OFF

someone posted an image joking about them being manlets
SOMEONE POST THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW

HMM I WONDER IF THESE JEDI THAT NEVER SHOW UP IN TCW ARE GOING TO DIE IN THIS STORY ABOUT MACE WINDU EXPERIENCING THE HORRORS OF WAR AND LOSS OF JEDI AT THE BEGINNING OF THE WAR?

>comic introduces new character that exists only to die
my god it's like every other series

Okay, I'm clearly not a star wars fan. What symbol was the guy painting on the wall?

>same height

Galactic Republic

Name two (2) things you liked about the movie you like the least.

>using toys to figure anything out
it's "Snoke is Plagueis" and "Jyn has a lightsaber" all over again

Guess who?

Kylo Ren, Hux, and Poe

master race

>Name two (2) things you liked about the movie you like the least.

Slave 1's seismic charges, and the Kaminoans

Rey sux.

It made a lot of money, and the director said he isn't doing any more.

1. Kylo Ren is genuinely one of my favorite characters
2. Poe and his X-wing were pretty neat

Kamino and Coruscant underbelly

Count Dooku
Seismic Charges

>not being able to tell togrutas or clones apart

Rey's theme was cool and TFA was good until the Falcon showed up.

Luke's fight with Darth Vader and the Emperor taunting him

Where's Vette from TOR
BEST twi'lek doesnt even need to be canon

>Disney cucks hating on AOTC

>implying AOTC isn't a horribly flawed movie
Look, I love the prequels, I think they're tons of fun, but AOTC definitley had some problems.

All of the new ST characters. Really I love the ST era, I just fucking HATE the second half of FA. It's just so fucking bad.

imagine if disney didn't splatter a poo all over our face?

The LAAT
Obi-Wan investigating on Kamino

Oola and boba Fett

This general is in desperate need of a purging of the avatarfags trying to be the next Rig NemAnon, these threads were always shit but this summer has been an unparalleled debacle of cringeworthy attention-whore shitposting.

Serious discussion based off of answers to the 2 things you like about your least favorite movie.

Which is worse: AoTC or TFA?

Ok genius, tell me when bala tik says "tell that to kanjiklub" is that feminest crap

TFA, objectively, and even if the rest of the sequel trilogy salvages the mystery box mess JJ left, which I firmly believe it can and likely will, TFA will still be a less enjoyable film to watch on its own because its only half-Lucasfilm, and it shows.

AOTC is the weaker movie but is more original
still a worse movie

Did they change phasma's armour? she looks more chrome than she did in TFA. its too shiny now, the armour looks like spraypainted plastic

what to add

Rey fags
all ships that have Rey
mary sue Rey wahhhhh
Otfags like Sup Forums or RLM
I like star wars but......

am I missing some?

TFA is probably a better movie for normies but i love TCW more than anything and AoTC is all characters and locations from that.

Some problems? SOME PROBLEMS?
Screenplay, direction, cinematography, acting, editing.
The prequels are bad to awful in all of these areas.
It's like they were made by an amateur filmmaker who only ever made two good movies and hadn't directed a film in two decades.
Fuck you nerds, for any bullshit complaint you have about Episode 7 or Rogue One, at least they're competent films.

We don't give a shit, Sup Forums, we don't watch star wars for their cinematic quality

Your mistake is thinking any of those are different people

>stop liking what I don't like!

That's retarded.

Stay butthurt. TFA could be a cinematic masterpiece and it will still be a piece of shit because it's so lazy.

Porgs

>We don't give a shit, Sup Forums, we don't watch star wars for their cinematic quality

what???????

If we only cared about cinematic quality we wouldn't read the novels or comics

Guys, I think I like Star Wars, what do I do?

Look at my big swingin' Star Wars dick! Only a real fan would like the bad ones! I hate the ones everyone else likes! South Park told me to! Muh originality! Podracing alone makes Ep1 the best one of them all!

Leave.

Stay the fuck away from these threads. Staying here any longer will make you hate them enough to be more vocal than you are now.

>Rey vs Kylo
>Luke vs Knights of Ren
>Phasma vs Finn
>Finn vs Executioners
>Rey vs Praetorians
>probably Luke vs Snoke

How do we feel about more melee battles?

Save yourself while there's still time

don't come on to this thread

RUN user RUN!

save the dream

In regards to the old clone naming scheme, do you pronounce the extra syllables past their standard sound (doubles making a certain sound), or see them as silent and just say the base name instead?

>I hate the overwhelming majority of Star Wars content except the ones professional critics tell me to like
wow what an incredibly original opinion you sure showed us with your appreciation of true artistic kino, have you remembered to masturbate to your poster of Stanley Kubrick today?

AoTC is ok, its very important for the overall story and thats what people care about all of star wars, not splitting it up into pieces they hate and pieces they love.

Star wars is dead.

I only hate half of them.

>I only like the Star Wars movies that are kino

I prefer not thinking about them. C'baoth was a tough enough name to pronounce without the Jorus/Joruus shit to keep track of.

There are 8 films, 2 television series, about 20 novels, and well over a dozen comic books, with a game in the works. What portions, pray tell, do you hate?

what said. AOTC gets points for being original and introducing some cool concepts. It's still a worse movie than TFA and has aged terribly.

wrongo

You do not have true autism.
Fake autist!

The PT are the best genuinely. It's not "funny".

Do you have a Star Wars Waifu yet?

If you do, please let me know.

My waifus are the recalcitrant shitposters that inhabit this general. Please, Filoni, whatever you do, don't take them away from me!

sure it's rey.

My waifu is Rey

Your move, Dave

all of star wars

>bioware made better prequel ships than George

what went wrong bros?

You fucking scumbag.
Rey sucks.

>it's just a sideways hammerhead
Nice try

wrong on so many levels

*deep breath*
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>What commodore 64 game is this edition

I actually still have the Commodore 64 version of Star Wars Arcade. Original cassette.

it was interesting, vector graphic stuff on a C64, such a shame that the fps dropped if 1 tie fighter came onto the screen. When the screen was empty, your lazers were firing five times per second, when you had enemies on screen you could shoot maybe twice a second. Less than once when the action got heavy.

Yeah, my waifu is your waifu

>millineium falcon wannabe
JUST

>The absolute state of EUfags in 2017
>The absolute state of TORfags in general

Cause Tarkin fights vampires and Krennic just feeds off other people's talents.

kino post desu

>tfw TOR doesn't even have a general anymore
I miss whoreposting desu.

What is your absolute all time favorite underappreciated clone trooper variant
I've been in love with this fucker ever since the episode

>TOR doesn't even have a general anymore

really

I like the clonetrooper that kills SJW's.

Why aren't these movies canon? Lucas was just as involved in their production as he was with TCW and they're actually pretty good.

I'm about to play TOR for the first time. What story should I do first?

bounty hunter

if you chose to do republic then the trooper is alright desu

bounty hunter
sith inquisitor
imp agent
republic trooper
smuggler

than uninstall

play in as a republic dog

smugglers have more honour than troopers

I have a friend who has spent years trying to get me to play the game as a Jedi. When I told him that I wanted to play Bounty Hunter, he acted like I kicked a puppy.

Needless to say, I haven't touched the game.