This movie sucked

Not as much as you motherfucker

also I'd probably kill all
they're all pretty evil or stupid or both

(thee)

YOU CUSSING WITH ME

His next stop motion movie has been moved up to March 23
my body is ready

Agnes was cute, but man, she was a pointless character. She was just there to give Wes Anderson's girlfriend a role in the movie.

She kept the puppet, but it's in rough shape as of two years ago.

I agree with you user.

(you)

They did nothing wrong
They were merely trying to avenge their losses

They were minor losses. Some chickens and some cider. The expenses they built up trying to kill the foxes far exceeded the initial losses.

I'm pretty sure they're all made of cut up thrift store fur coats so being made of organic material it's natural they'll degrade over time
Even synthetic materials like what was used to make the 70s Muppets and Yoda have all disintegrated to dust by now

Also, she was around to give Ash one more reason to have a grudge on Kristofferson, part of their whole arc of becoming cool with each other.
Which means yeah she's used more like an object than a real character (not uncommon for women in movies, especially the French new wave flix Anderson idolizes) but Ms. Fox is pretty fleshed out to make up for it.
Lots of characters in this movie with only a couple of lines that don't do much though (as his movies have been since he's settled into making them all ensemble pieces), it's all part of populating the world and every second, however fleeting is enjoyable anyhow

Fuck Boggis, Kill Bunce, Marry Bean.

user, you're like a well-done steak.

No taste

My family were some of the 10 people who saw it in the theater
Every time November comes around I gotta watch it
So many nice feelings associated with the movie and that time in my life

But Ash was gay.

I have never gotten a whiff of any subtext implying that and I used to have this movie basically memorized, in fact he acts noticably jealous when those two start showing interest in each other
Haven't seen it in a couple years though

Man this movie is an underrated gem, Wes Anderson is GOAT

Got this film on my hd

And then there's

What the CUSS were their problems?

But they weren't equally mean at all. Bean was clearly the meanest.

Is that finally gonna come out?

I think her role was to set up some of the conflict and jealousy between Kristofferson and Ash and that worked well in my opinion. She wasn't a big character and don't think she was really meant to be.

>(not uncommon for women in movies, especially the French new wave flix Anderson idolizes)

Not necessarily going to disagree with you but that is pretty characteristic of Minor characters generally in the film regardless of gender. Minor characters are mostly there to enhance the conflict of the plot for the main characters. I could name a number of minor characters in the film that probably have similar screen time as her and are used as "objects" to push the narrative along in a similar way. seems odd to draw the gender parallel in this case. That's not to say it is never the case but I don't think it really works here.

I've been in this town so long that back in the city, I've been taken for a lost and gone unknown for a long long time.

Shoo!

Wes Anderson is making a new animated movie releasing next year. It's called Isle of Dogs.

What the cuss user!?

BUMP.

You made a bad post user.

fuck Bean, marry Boggis, kill Bunce