Daily reminder that this is our best case scenario

>Clinton wins the election
>Gets sworn in in January
>a week or so later, even more of her horrible deeds come to light
>impeachment immediately
>she gets indicted
>she gets BTFO in every legal proceeding she takes part in
>has to resign from presidency and/or go to jail
>Hooray! Now we get what everyone has always wanted, which is that neither Hillary nor Trump is allowed anywhere near the White House
>comparatively harmless Tim Kaine ends up being president and just sits around for four lame-duck years without doing any major foreign or domestic damage
>in 2020 we hopefully get some non-AIDS candidates to vote for
>America wins
>Planet Earth wins
>everyone wins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZOWItkanDs
youtube.com/watch?v=1yUQh3SKq5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtf imwithher now

Nice opinion, friend-o.

Oh I'll definitely vote for her now

>wanting that slimey fuck as potus
Kys

You're probably right, OP.

>wanting Meme Man or Literally A Criminal instead

No user, you are the kys.

>kaine
>not pence

You think this commie bitch will sit around and not do shit? You've got to be the absolute biggest retard I've seen. Live stream your hanging for everyone to see right now

Repressed homos are embarrassing.

>milquetoast run-of-the-mill democrat with minimal ambition and virtually zero friends in Washington
>"commie bitch"

Overreact more.

t. Ben Shapiro

>Want a Total Full Complete 100% idiot run President
At if you want a perfect Puppet.

I cannot aprove a guy who thinks he speaks Spanish but give you ear cancer everytime you hear him pretending he does.

The thing you do not understand, is that this is make or break for the Republicans. If demographic trends as they are now continue for a few more years, there will never be another Republican president.

They'll just have to stop pandering to Christcucks. Which is a good thing.

>mfw reactionaries think that neoliberal capitalists are (((commies)))

Why are you condescending when all you can do is repeat Hannity-tier propaganda? ?

you live in wonder world. Hillary will become president and you will believe any incredible lie that they will present to you.

The republican party is going to have to restructure/reinvent itself no matter who wins. The establishment hates Trump, and Trumpcucks hate the establishment. Something has to give at some point.

Chances are the libertarian party will rise from the ashes of this election, and/or the GOP will quit being cucked by Evangelicals and realize that the average American's desire for social conservativism/legislated morality is dead. One way or another, there will still be a right-wing party in America even if the current iteration of the republican party has a meltdown.

>his voice
God no

The end result is the fucking same. Global elite cement their power and status, everyone not among them gets to live like serfs. The only real difference is whether or not we have to call each other comrade.

Run of the mill democrat? The dude is a communist with pro-soviet mentors and has beliefs in anti-religion, anti America and pro Marxism.

I legitimately hate this guy more than Hillary I think. Hearing him at that VP debate pained me.

Cool citations from legitimate unbiased sources, bro.

Get your fucking autism out from Sup Forums.

wow very nice idea ctr! im on the #KaineTrain now

Did you watch the debate this guy is a fucking cunt and not in a good way
Hes a fucking prick

>not wanting a meme president
K Y S
Y Y
S S

>implying cuckryan and his merry band of RINOs would impeach Clinton

That doesn't sound like good controlled opposition to me.

>Hooray! Now we get what everyone has always wanted, which is that neither Hillary nor Trump is allowed anywhere near the White House
*cough*Truman*cough*
*cough*Teddy Roosevelt*cough*
*cough*LBJ*cough*

Dont under estimate VPs OP.

>4 people who participated in the debates presidential debates
>the "best case scenario" is the guy who was by far the worst performer.

Sure thing, moron.

>debate performance is 100% indicative of future job performance

I wish kangaroos would stop embarrassing themselves

That's because they sent Kaine to the debate to make a commercial: youtube.com/watch?v=qZOWItkanDs

This was all over the tv the very next day.

>implies it's less than 100%
>implies that anything less than 100% is completely unrepresentative in any shape or form

>tim kaine is a massive warhawk

relatively harmless my ass. He would start the ww3 faster than shillary, so establishment will have a scapegoat for the economy.

If she wins she can pardon herself you know.

god tim kaine is such a faggot

The WORST case scenario, nobody is voting for Kaine, nobody WANTS Kaine, his actual beliefs are absolutely different to Hillary's.

Stop trying to make people vote for Hillary, if Hillary becomes POTUS she will be too big to sink you fucking invalid.

Kaine is one of the global elites. A better scenario for us is Mike Pence.

>Everyone distrusts the US more than ever
>Kaine gets in
>Literally an SJW, unlike who just bullshits it for libs votes
>Good

wew lad

I'm with Her VP

I would rather have Carl the Cuck than this genocidal kiddie-diddler!

youtube.com/watch?v=1yUQh3SKq5A

>implying neo Lib's aren't commies.

I think you're forgetting how left we've come

>thinking you have the luxury of waiting until 2020

It's now or never m8, the fight back began with BREXIT and will only stay alive with a Trump victory.

No. If Hillary wins, she can pardon her while organization. It's also likely she won't go to jail as Kaine would pardon her. The only way to hold her accountable is to not elect her. Think about how many candidates have been legally destroyed after losing. No one is destroyed after winning. Hillary said "if we lose they'll hang us." Her strat is to do anything to win because her entire team faces prison if not