How am I supposed to continue my life after reading the Unabomber's manifesto, Sup Forums? Goddamn

How am I supposed to continue my life after reading the Unabomber's manifesto, Sup Forums? Goddamn.

Other urls found in this thread:

cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm
orgyofthewill.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You aren't.

What does it say?

link to manifesto plz,

his sections on political correctness are so accurate its crazy. he wrote that stuff years ago.

>below 6'
when will they learn?

start making letter bombs

I`ll tell you what you don`t do. You don`t make a fagooty thread about it on \pol.

Want some upvotes cunt? Fuck off back to redit

Google 'accelerationism' and join the fight.

I've been meaning to read it for years but ya know from quotes and SS ive seen it looks like one hellza strong redpill

He was an anarcho-primitivist.

That's even more retarded than communism.

Let that sink into your pleb skull as your decide to slash your wrists and remove your worthless genetic material from the pool.

Scum.

Get off my board.

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm

Ignorance is a futile game.

Some nationalists on twitter have been memeing his "the industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race" opening line to his manifesto but if more normies read it then whatever. it's a great book, i'm surprised Sup Forums doesn't reference it more.

for interested anons: it's available in its entirety online and should only take a few hours to read. you don't necessarily come out the other side a total Fight Club space monkey ecofascist but it does an excellent job of explaining political correctness and why leftists are inherently limp-wristed cucks pretty well. I think it should be recommended reading for every person on Sup Forums desu.

"we conclude he has inferiority feelings or low self esteem"

I think this is a simple way of looking at liberals
I think most of them see themselves as superior and feel like they are delivering justice

Fuck.

Truly the last great genius.

MK ULTRA is a hell of a drug.

Wait til you read jackdurden.com senpai

>Jet fuel shown to melt steel beams.

I dunno. I kinda dig it.

You can keep going since the system hasn't quite collapsed yet. Think of it as a game, and every day you survive after the collapse is beating a level.

>non-arguments
edgy retard tier post

Singularity scares me more than humans ever will.

>tfw trapped in the technological industrial system using surrogate activities to compensate for my lack of freedom to perform the power process

paraphrase the whole thing for us

the writing of a madman...also he killed the wrong fukken people the dumbass

also he had a fucking high IQ so could observe trends not visible to the common person

like trump

>That's even more retarded than communism.
That's not an argument. You used five lines to say absolutely nothing.

Have you even read the manifesto?

I don't think you do. Because the guy gets a lot of things right, and says some extremely insightful things in a very easy to understand way.

Seriously, your comment is typical Sup Forums stuff, it sounds like it came from an edgy 14 yo.

Man serves society, instead of society serving man. Technological progress leads to an ever increasing reduction in personal liberty, as the society puts ever greater demands upon man to sustain itself.

He's pretty spot on when it comes to liberals. He goes on to say due to these feelings of inferiority liberals self identify with large social movements to feel strong and superior. It has to do with collectivist vs. induvidualist world views. My group is strong thus I am strong.

And here's the Wapo link if anyone wants to read. washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm

>cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt
Lmao im probably on a NSA watchlist now thanks m8

well ya dudes a mathematician he got into Harvard when he was 16

By reading more philosophy?

His manifesto is fucking retarded.

At the very simplest it is basically, "We need to get rid of technology before we kill ourselves"

Thanks to technology however, we know that our planet becomes uninhabitable within ~1-2 billion years from our sun slowly dying. More likely there will be some cataclysmic event that kills us all off before then.

So the ACTUAL case is:
MAYBE kill ourselves now (or the near future)
OR
Guaranteed species death after 1-2 billion years at most

If you want to take it even further, we're guaranteed species death as far as we understand how the universe works. However, the difference is 1-2 billion years, vs 1-2 trillion years (or more). Potentially the future of our universe is virtual reality simulation run by megastructures in orbits around black holes, soaking up what little hawking radiation is radiated to power the simulations at very low speeds. (Not like time really even matters at that point) - so we could be looking at existential survival past whatever comes after a trillion years.

Basically what I'm getting at is this guy's philosophical beliefs were retarded and he's an idiot.

"Technology bad"

-The End

You faggots don't even know the ultimate red pill of all red pills itself

orgyofthewill.net/

> most of them see themselves as superior
only by redefining what it means to be superior using sjw mental gymnastics. Deep down they must feel inadequate.

i agree leafbro,

with his high IQ he could observe and characterise trends extremely well (leftivism) but his plans are retarded

is this having to do with environmentalism?

because we might actually have a chance of saving the planet if it werent for chinks refusing and making it pointless to try

>The industrial revolution has been a disaster for the human race.

Only a worthless hippy moron would think this. The industrial revolution is the cause of the greatest rise in quality of life ever in the history of mankind. The next phase of the industrial revolution is occurring as we speak and it will be even greater than the first.

>your comment is typical Sup Forums stuff, it sounds like it came from an edgy 14 yo.

This coming from a guy who thinks unabomber's edgy manifesto 'gets things right'

>hurr durr technology bad brn the scientists!

Holy strawman

DONT CLICK THAT!

YOU'RE A FUVKING POS DUDE!

>Doesn't name the Jew as the minority
Eh, 7/10

>he killed the wrong fukken people
This is really my biggest criticism of Ted. Incredible smart guy, very on point with identifying the problems but the action he took could never really disrupt the system. Although, he probably didn't expect to get caught and he probably wouldn't have without his fucking cuck brother.

Can you imagine that, destroying your own brother's life by ratting him out like that? What an absolutely abhorrent piece of shit.

>muh it's all chinks fault!!!

Look at your flag and then look at history.

this is the same criticism a lot of leftists have though, that many cis-het white males are hopping on causes for theatrics and cred and not because they actually give a shit

The argument essentially boils down to. The modern civilization we've created is unnatural and we behave unnaturally within it (like an animal in a zoo). It causes great human suffering, and most importantly greatly restricts human freedom. Technological progress will continue to restrict that freedom to an ever greater degree. Accept and live as a serf or resist and aim for something more sustainable with great personal freedom for all.

But he does. I have a condensed version for retards like you that I always used to post in threads like this.

Have you read it?

Funniest page on the Internet.

explain

They identify with a larger group. Group is strong so I am strong. Ted gets into it.

If not trolling, you are incredibly bluepilled. Ted is redpilled and then some, it's a level beyond, not behind.

I haven't. Post condensed version pls.

He was murdering people with letter bombs

Its in my pc at home. I don't have it here now.

This has to be shooped.

Nigga solved a mathematical problem not even his professors could crack. Literally Wittgenstein tier.

LOL u really think ur brain has better thoughts than a genuine genius?

Keep his memory alive on the outside.

Not a fucking argument. What are you, a leftist?

>Can you imagine that, destroying your own brother's life by ratting him out like that? What an absolutely abhorrent piece of shit.

Not an argument

why hue
why you do dis 2 me

IT IS NOT! HOW IGNORANT!!!!!!

Is he our guy?

this really needs a 3.0 version just because

It's only natural a fucking jungle nigger like you would be a primitivist.

You don't. I read it a couple of years ago, and I've been an unemployable wretch ever since. If there is one work that serves to blackpill you, it's his manifesto.

This book is bullshit. Doesn't it have a chapter about how you can get high on bananas from the chemical bananadine? Stupid book, catchy name.

His thesis is logically perfect. However spiritually untenable. The best we can hope for is striving to replace normie surrogate activities with übermenschliche community-oriented Secondary Goal completions which emergently generate developments in the Tertiary category.

To maintain ongoing motivation in the STEM categories just requires an elongation of your time-perspective and realization that we will eventually enter a period of such total technological capability that we become metaphysical forces editing our make-up in creative and refreshingly satisfying ways beyond our genetic limitations.

We have to undergo a kind of somewhat painful birthing into this new reality, which is in the meantime still enduring the shackles of hierarchical scarcity-delegations of feudal and industrial society.

If you feel at all inspired by Elon Musk, you already recognize the path we must take.

Listen to lots of Terence McKenna too. Once more of us start expanding our cognitive toolkit, the mental retardation of sober reality becomes a dull and distant memory. At best, conditions do not get any worse nor any better at an objective scale, and physical pain is increasingly converted into mental pain. We will eventually develop tools, which TedK calls "drugs" and neuro-genetic modifications, to cater to those pains, and all concerns and mental work will be automated away, as we have automated away large portions of our agricultural and physical drudgeries. At this stage the only work humanity must attend to is spiritual and meditative, and we will be occupying a form with so many toolkits, that we begin concerning ourselves less with personal needs, and more with planetary and eventually universal scale needs and problems.

We will be responsible for micro-managing and macro-managing the developments of new species in distant galaxies, and ensuring our interstellar systems and experiments remain well balanced.

1/2

>By reading more philosophy?
None of the late great philosophers could predict the change that the last 50 years of tech brought. Maximizing mankind being the focus is better than maximizing machines.

Increasing bliss is at the core of our longings, and will be achieved in the mental realm, as we once achieved flight in the physical.

Nothing is impossible,
Nothing is beyond our reach.

2/2

Calm down, Tumbling-Tumbling-Tumbling-Down Tumblrite Ted, I image-searched it.

>not putting your family before your "moral" virtue signalling cuck garbage
Degenerate.

VIRUS

Because the Unabomber wants to live in an African jungle where technology doesn't exist.
Of course, it will within 50 years of innovation.

Technology is what men create for fun.

taking it too seriously. you gotta learn to entertain a thought without accepting it

A 21st century version yes.

Not an argument

daily reminder that ted did nothing wrong and advanced civilisation is the cause of all evil and liberalism in the world.

Thank you.

> This book is bullshit.

Some parts are I agree.

>not an argument
isn't an argument you fucking wikifallacy dipshit

That's actually a Mollymeme dipshit. "Not an argument" is their favorite meme.

I mean Sup Forums "wrote" the well-cultured anonymous
almost a decade ago I don't understand how a new anarchist cookbook has not been made here

this is much more informative then the paragraph above read this

Lad, do you know where I can get a version of the Manifesto in Monkeytongue?
I've only found a couple, and they're all heavily edited

Because this site isn't actually anonymous

been listening to McKenna's lectures for about 2 weeks now, dude has a fucking fascinating perspective on things and beautiful vocabulary

Probably going to order is "Archaic revival" book sometime soon

Favourite quote from him is "Take it easy dude but TAKE IT."

>implying anarcho-primitivism isn't the ultimate red pill

The stages:
(blue pill) - Reddit tier
>racist bigots are the problem! it's 2016!!1
>religion is the problem

(purple pill) - Bernie supporters and some of Sup Forums
>the establishment is the problem

(red pill) - Most of Sup Forums is somewhere between these
>degenerates are the problem!
>jews are the problem!
>statism is the problem

(black pill)
>civilisation is the problem

funny how pol worships a literal terrorist

>jews are the problem!
>red pill

Lmao

>Incoming ad hominems

I agree. Don't listen to the shills trying to say he was a crazy retard; I'm reading it and so far I can't find anything I disagree with

>black pill
you are one autistic little boy.

He pulled that shit on me first.

Funny how Sup Forums worships a literal anti-semite and a literal genocider. Literally Hitler.

See how this is not an argument? Now fuck off.