My god, Comey is finished. They found a memo where he admitted the election is why he released this new info publicly

My god, Comey is finished. They found a memo where he admitted the election is why he released this new info publicly.

I get it, he was a Republican who thought he was going to make his big career move taking down Clinton. Except there was never a case, and the Justice Department wouldn't give him what he wanted to pursue it adequately. But he went forward with it anyway, not realizing that when he inevitably had to let her off, that Republicans would hammer the shit out of him.

So in this last-ditch effort to sink Hillary, he makes this announcement. And yet he's already had to admit that these emails are probably nothing. And now this, where from his own mouth it was election-motivated.

Republicans will never stand by him. Democrats will never stand by him. He's going to get roasted to a crisp.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/29/exclusive-comey-memo-to-fbi-staffers-says-election-timing-required-disclosure-renewed-probe.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And Fox News is already throwing him under the bus.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/29/exclusive-comey-memo-to-fbi-staffers-says-election-timing-required-disclosure-renewed-probe.html

Think about this shit instead of election fraud.

No info has been released publicly, just that they are investigating.

Of course the time of the election plays a part
>1
There have been rumours from many places that a lot of people in the FBI knew she was guilty the first time but the higher ups conspired to get her off, had no intention of prosecuting. As a result the FBI has been very very angry with Comey and others. Possibly with new info in order to have any shred of credibility as FBI director he needs to investigate to stop the mutiny

>2
Trump has a chance of winning and if he does, the special prosecutor will probably look into the FBI too. If they see the FBI deliberately didnt prosecute her they will be fucked also.

Comey is being pressured from 3 different sides. 2 of which want clinton to go down. Thats the way the chips are falling.

Comey literally did nothing wrong this week, but thank you for correcting the record.

what if he hid it from the people until after the election? wouldnt that be a worse offense?

Comey will be under investigation by December. Mark my words.

Not announcing this kind of thing publicly is the standard procedure.

I remember people saying he was impartial when he did not recommend indictment because he's a republican.

Comey is not a partisan attack dog, he didn't put himself and his agency into the crossfire for nothing, something forced his hand, like the threat of leaks. He already let the crooked hag off once, he doesn't want to relive that shitstorm.

>Comey wrote. "I also think it would be misleading to the American people were we not to supplement the record.
Comey fucking dogwhistled CTR.

he already announced it before though, to announce it then and not now would be seen as trying to hide clintons crimes, he would be lynched

So you're saying he let himself be blackmailed?

Where exactly does Comey come out clean in this situation?

>Comey is finished

Remind me what happened to JFK my mane

There's no stopping this train CTR, might as well jump on because you're going to be in for a wild ride.

The pussy should have taken her out the First Time he had a chance to. Too late now you dumb ass.

1. The memo is not authenticated.

2. The memo does not say anything new.

3. Pic unrelated.

>last ditch effort to sink hillary

what, you mean a last ditch effort to bring Hillary to justice before she becomes president and is even more untouchable because cuckgress will never impeach her?

the memo is "hey, this case isn't closed yet"
that's all.
it's nothing. (except that it's an ongoing criminal investigation)

He was under pressure to do what he did, that much is clear. Call it what you want, either way the wicked witch is going down.

Comey is a loose cannon.

That motherfucker is walking through the storm without an umbrella... This is what legends are made of.

>Not announcing this kind of thing publicly is the standard procedure.
not announcing that the electorate could be voting for a president that is under criminal investigation is standard procedure?
are you fucking insane?

I read that not as "we have to sabotage the election" but as "this is important for the public to know, and with the election coming up, it would be poor form to leave the voters in the dark about this"

Comey's redemption arc is a go-go

How mad are you right now lib?
I am masturbating to your pain.
No lie

redemption arc? he is trying to save his own career.

>mfw that toilet turd Hillary won't give up and peg it

Who /Comfey/ here?

Word. He could've left his mouth shut but for him to do this, there has to be a good reason. Plus a lot of people in the FBI and DOJ were pissed that he didn't press charges against Clinton. Also we know now that they was a bunch of back-room deals. He's probably trying to save face.

The day of the rope is coming, CTR

Little early in the morning for fan fic writing.

Comey my homie!

they have his family threatened

watch the committee interviews, he kept talking about his wife and kids and how much he loves them when confronted

He was legally required to notify congress you dip.

>Comey releases statement
>Trump gets elected
>Trump fires Comey on his first day in office for the disastrous first part of Hillary's investigation

JUST

FBI Director cannot be fired.

By the way, remember that comey slept on this decision. He got the notice about new info on Thursday. He knows the implications of sending a message like this to Chaffetz's committee. Something forced his hand. Dems, the left is trying to skin him alive for this.

I'll be honest I was gunna wait till tomorrow to go vote for trump but you just inspired me to head over and vote for him right now. Thx for the motivation OP!

Comey is playing 4d chess. The only just outcome is Hillary gets indicted without getting a pardon. The only way that happens is Trump wins and Hillary isn't charged while the nigger is still in office.

Earlier this summer he didn't recommend an indictment because it was to early but he tried to damage her as much as possible. He basically said she's a criminal.

This weekend is the next stage of destroying any chance she had of winning. Once the election is over they'll not do anything till Trump is sworn in and his attorney general is in charge. Then they go full on fuck her shit up and bring down the Clinton bush cartel. Obama and Hillary both go to prison with many other smaller fish.

Essentially, Comey is something of an idiot. A corrupt idiot, but an idiot nonetheless.

As far as we know there was no pressure on Comey not to recommend indicting - nothing like the 3/4 of a million in campagin donations given to his number 2's wife. He was probably a loyal Clinton agent at that point.

Once he didn't indict, he then saw something of a rebellion in the FBI, forcing him to send out a memo defending his decision.

Now that it looks like Clinton could lose, he finally buckles to internal pressure and announces the investigation is reopening in a letter sent to Congress. Chaffetz pounces on this and the story blows up everywhere, causing a bland form letter to become a serious attack on the Clinton campaign. Comey then realises that he totally miscalculated, and then sends out yet another memo trying to cover his ass but not really succeeding, as usual.

So he can just keep his job until he dies?

lots of prison rape for Bobama and the Hilldog. I love it!

Also, we're gonna get new veritas videos and wikileaks stuff as well. Don't ignore those! Keep on fighting.

Comey the alpha male

It's over CTR, just jump ship, leak info and surrender. It's over.

Comey's first responsibility is to preserve the FBI reputation and independence. To jump in like this means there's he was under pressure to do it.

Comey's going down either way, and he knows it. With nothing to lose, he's taking the bitch down with him and going out in a blaze of glory. It's beautiful.

>they found a memo
filed neatly next to his suicide note, right CTR?

Real life is so much better than House of Cards!

It's nothing. The investigation will find nothing.

This brightly colored explosive mushroom cloud is nothing, we can walk right through it.

He's doing it because if he sat on them the Russians would leak it and ruin the credibility of the FBI

CTR faggots should be gathering as much evidence as possible, they'll need it as a bargaining chip to avoid the death penalty for treason.

Underrated. I also caught that and kek'ed heartily.

That sweet sweet ctr panic, you can smell the fear.

This whole thing was a false flag by Clinton to be able to paint her as the underdog and undermine Trumps truth about the dishonest media and rigged election.

Your attempt to correct the record has failed, OP.

The time to jump ship is upon you.

No they're not. I was watching Fox as they broke it last night.

If he didn't reveal it, and then Clinton won, suddenly the possibility of an impeachment before she's even sworn into office becomes reality. Their exact words were "Damned if you do, damned if you don't."

Wow - CTR really found a good way to shoot the messenger.

>comey is a patriot
>feel American people should know facts before voting
>somehow bad

Is this the best CTR can come up with?

He can be impeached.

Nice spin.

You still have time to flee to South America OP.
Please, save yourself, I don't want you to be lynched by angry americans.

He was appointed by obama you twat, his wife took over $400k in contributions from the clintons.

He has to do his job (he wont be he makes it appear he is), because what would happen is, it would be leaked 10k new emails turned up and he did nothing. Which would validate what people already think, that shes untouchable.

Obama is implicated in those emails, and thats illegal

how is that throwing him under the bus???

so should he just let her keep on? kek.
record corrected.

Dems in summer: How dare you attack the integrity of James Comey? He made the right decision by deciding not to prosecute, we all have to respect that.

Dems now: REEEEE COMEY YOU PARTISAN HACK

Come just went Third World. The guy is corruption personified

You fucking retard, in a criminal investigation the investigating agency is forbidden to release any evidence to the public. Hillary knows this that is why she is "demanding that the emails be released", she knows that they can't.

You aren't even using you head, he is thinking that his SUPERIORS AND THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE WILL NOT SURVIVE AN INVESTIGATION AND WANTS TO COVER HIS ASS AS SOMEONE WHO DID EVERYTHING HE COULD.

That's all it ever is, trying to cover your own ass.

Comey is just correcting the record. I'm sure you can appreciate that.

$hill. Learn to read retard.

one a scale of one to pretzel, how salty is CTR about this FBI thing?

Yes, these CTR are literally shaking right now.

By the way, CTR faggots, don't expect to actually see any of that money deposited. The demon you teamed up with is going down and taking what loot is left with her!

> download.jpg

kek, CTR as fuck

>acknowledges timing is key close to the election
>HURRRR DUURRR HES TRYING TO SABOTAGE CLINTON

Kill yourself my man.

The Dead Sea.

Full scale Bavarian twist saltly

its CTR as fuck in here.

They are taking it pretty hard, trying to come up with every excuse like
>russia is controlling the fbi
or
>comey is being paid off

And other dumbass shit like OP said.

>meanwhile, nothing was wrong for bill clinton to meet with the Attorney General on a plane moments before she had to make a decision on to formally charge hillary

The timing was required because he owes it to the American peoole not to elect a fucking criminal

> breaking two hundred plus years tradition in the Justice Department of not interfering with elections
> having a career after 2016
I'm having a laff

>(((Malia Zimmerman)))
really made me think

it's the same memo everybody saw anyway, how's that exclusive?

what a fucking idiot. couldnt just leave well enough alone at the letter to the committee. motivation should have been transparency if anything.

now he can be accused of politicking

> revealing investigation
> not revealing investigation
> not interfering with elections

pick 2, you cant faggot.

Wasn't Comey some kind of liberal faux-conservative Hillary bot just days ago?

he was appointed..

he still is one as far as we know, we only have limited knowledge of the extent of the current happening.

That was the general consensus on Sup Forums, yes.

Literally said he doesn't want to make it sound too big because of the election. This is him trying to avoid his investigation swaying the public's opinion. But the stupid masses can't read, and will honestly buy the bullshit claim by Clinton staffers.

>Mental hopscotch

Fuckin blue pulled liberals, ladies and gentlemen.

His brother eorks for the Clinton's and also when he worked for HSBC he had connection with them....

I actually agree with the DOJ complaint - it's pretty obvious he's trying to influence the election. Which would seem to suggest he is pretty sure about what he's doing. And, he is trying to protect the US.

give more salt please

It's Chaffetz's fault for telling the public about the investigation opening again

Hillarys crimes could have been resolved last year if she didnt perjure and obstruct and destory subpoened evidence.

Why are modern libbies so dumb?

Saged

>Not announcing this kind of thing publicly is the standard procedure.

Yes.. the stupid goyim dont need to know what they're voting for..

I don't understand why it's a problem. Hillary's a criminal; there's no good or bad time for her ass to be investigated and sent to prison. If anything, the DNC can blame themselves for sticking to such a volatile criminal; they chose to play the long game and gamble whether their candidate would win before being indicted. It's nobody else's fault other than their own.

>>implying she's guilty of anything

GTFO Trumptard

Trying to save his millions and ass from sitting in a prison

How glorious would it be if obamas, Clintons and bushes all were sent to jail for treason and their entire fortunes go back to the us in a form of reparations.

God bless trump.

Lots wife

15 day nofap jizz