Since theres already three different Sonic threads I wanted to have a one that Sup Forums doesn't usually talk about...

Since theres already three different Sonic threads I wanted to have a one that Sup Forums doesn't usually talk about. What does Sup Forums think of Sonic for Hire?

Only Sonic thing I've watched and liked

The last good thing to come out of Machinima. I have fond memories of watching it in high school.

Agreed. It was the best machinima series since arby and the chief but I'm probably looking at the latter through nostalgia glasses.

Baby Soniqua want breast feed?!

>Yeah trashbag and broken deskchair, you have anything you'd like to add?

First few seasons were funny. Got way too far up its own ass towards the end. Tails did literally nothing wrong.

I just watched it again. It still holds up. Eggman is GOAT

Megaman Dies at the End and Morty Kombat were much worse.

Okay, now I'm only like EIGHTY FIVE percent sure thats not Kathleen Turner...

This got it into my head that Tails was canonically an adult, so I felt okay about fapping to him. When I found it he's apparently supposed to be 8, I was physically disgusted.

THERES COKE ON TITS!

Am I just coked out of my mind, or am I looking at a fat guy in a diaper and a worm in a suit?

Wow...thats fucking weird

is this fananimation?

it was something Machinima put out like almost 10 years ago

yeah, back when Machinima was about MACHINIMA

I completely forgot about this series. Damn, there's a lot of episodes

>tripfag
Plz leave

If it makes you feel any better, he's 12 in the modern games.

Watching it so often kinda caused it to form my headcanon interpretation of classic Sonic, a grumpy old asshole begrudgingly allowing a dweeby teen/young adult follow him around in the hopes of eventually filling his shoes. It was weird for me when Generations came out.

its been ages since I've seen this turns out its still in my youtube subs

season 6 never

It was hilarious