Holy shit, she's falling apart

Holy shit, she's falling apart.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.chicagotribune.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-91798606/
chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-hillary-clinton-emails-kass-1030-20161028-column.html
youtube.com/watch?v=v5zav2yrC7M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good

What's the next move.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I honestly do not understand the hate for her. I am in my late 20's. So I bet the hate for her is probably a result from being married to Bill Clinton. Unfounded hate from the GOP who have an obsession against her.
The hate for her now is because she is a woman running for the highest office in the land. The ROP (Racist Old Party) cannot stand that.

DELETE THIS YOU STUPID FUCKING DRUMPFKIN SHE'S WINNING!!!1!
OUR GIRL IS WINNING FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

Its the face

Believe it or not, this is an issue for many.

You are ignorant to her history. She is a piece of shit human being. Research her before you spout your slack jawed opinion. Ignorance is no defense.

Nobody had a problem with a woman president. People have a problem with HRC as president. Couldn't they pick some more respectable woman that is not a lying crook?

beans OUT of US servers

>beans

If you want proovians out of your servers at least refer to us as llamas

I would consider the record """""corrected""""" after this post lel

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD

Candidate CLINTON
o
r
r
e
c
t
and the
C.
T.
R.
e
c
o
r
d

Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.
PLUS
L
U
S
You've earned a chance at a BONUS*
(((BONUS ROUND)))
*IF
D U B S: Lord KEK breeds the autism out of your line.

T R I P S: You never existed.

Requesting hillary wojack pulling hair out to troll hillshills on twiter

I am nothing.

We know your bullshit sob story. Quit posting it in EVERY FUCKING THREAD

Unfortunately for Hillary is she is Hillary Clinton. if she even knew who she really was she would hate herself. Her just being Hillary at this time in History is a death Sentence. All she presents is an ever increasing aura of untrustworthy, and unlikable. Its too late for rebranding, apologies, or even divine intervention. She is slipping down and away.

>I honestly do not understand the hate for her.

It's very simple actually. Here meme-game is shit unlike Trumps.

"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks to emperors. But today, we kneel only to repeating digits, follow only Kek, and obey only memes."

here you go

No link?

fuck you.

I don't know germany, could you?

I have never seen more corrupt politician than Clinton. I'm dead serious. I'm sure there are others worse, but she is just staggeringly incompetent at covering her tracks, as if she thought hervagina shield is going to cover her from everything.
The way she just blurted out the reaction time of US nuclear capability on national live TV, holy shit. I mean all the countries sure have very accurate estimates, but there is always plausible deniabilty.
And the way she just casually dismisses all the dead her foreign policies caused, there is not a single shred of humanity in her.
I mean, for fuck sake, it is even in her slogan - you are not with America, you are not with americans, you are With Her.

>I'm a baby who has no memory of the 1990s
clearly you don't know.

Link:
my.chicagotribune.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-91798606/

If this is a conservative columnist (can't tell), it means shit. I want to see some libtard meltdowns.

That's some quality bait, m8

You're a bigot, don't you want a female president? LOOK AT THE CURRENT YEAR!

We're getting too cocky mates. We need to keep fueling the flames. The fire must rise.

Remember "It's Her turn?" Democrats have a lot of nerve calling Trump a narcissist compared to her.

but the GOP loves Palin. Palin is great. but I agree a woman should never hold power. Hillary is just pure evil.

from the chicago tribune

chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-hillary-clinton-emails-kass-1030-20161028-column.html

Believe it or not, Angela Merkel is actually very capable politician, up to her civilization ending blunder with immigrants, but I really think that is because she knew there is no saving Germany, migrants or not.

You pretty much nailed it. The right will NOT tolerate a set of tits telling them what to do. I genuinely hope this election ends the right in this country. It's long past annoying.

Your chicken is delicious thank you for everything you do

Hahahaha rip!

They can't replace her can they, just kaine

>She is a piece of shit human being.
Yes, but Trump is a saint. Fuck just shut the hell up if you can't be morally or logically consistent.

>Palin is great.
Please die

Checked and kek'd

I FOUGHT THE FROG AND THE FROG WON
I FOUGHT THE FROG AND THE FROG WON

> Republicans grumble for years about a scandal / coverup / vast conspiracy masterminded by Hillary Clinton.
> New news comes out that offers just enough of a hint of impropriety that it makes the news. Really, it's likely nothing, but hey it's kinda news so let's publish it.
> Republicans see the news, and start yelling about how the "smoking gun" has been uncovered! Finally, "Shrillary" will get her just desserts! Indictments, jail time, execution, whatever... just as long as it destroys her once and for all.
> Media spends an inordinate amount of time covering the GOP reaction because that's a more interesting story than the story itself.
> The GOP then uses the media reaction to their outrage over the original non-story in their new attacks, and the echo chamber deepens.
Rinse and repeat for days, maybe months. Congressional hearings, subpoenas, Meet the Press appearances feigning outrage. There is no other story worth covering.
> Someone eventually comes back to the original story, realizes it was really nothing, and there's a footnote to the original story saying "oh yeah, this was all over a misunderstanding". So the official record is "corrected" but no one bothers to read that.
>The GOP decides to double down, saying that the record correction is its own secret cover-up story that creates a whole new outrageous Hillary Clinton scandal. Return to Step 1.

We have seen this time and time again, people. When Hillary Clinton talked about a "vast right wing conspiracy", she was not using hyperbole.

Put buff ted in the background

But Hillary Clinton is the 45th president of the United States of America. If by "frog one", you mean kek betrayed you, well yeah, what did you expect an Egyptian deity to do to jews?

She has disqualified herself. It's time for Dems to disavow. Withdraw all Democrat endorsements of Hillary Clinton.

That really corrected my record

>ends the right
Lol

He doesn't have to be. The point is she was a crooked politician for the past three decades while Trump is just an asshole in the public sector. The former is significantly worse because she was supposed to serve the people and did nothing but serve corporate interests and herself.

You're welcome.

Then you don't have a point. Congratulations. You're literally just mindlessly bigoted.

Hahaaaaaa TRUMP DAT BITCH

@95083120
Thank you for correcting the record.

youtube.com/watch?v=v5zav2yrC7M

Please show me the list of people Trump has killed due to negligence and all the people who have died around him due to """mysterious circumstances."""

All gods are an extension of the true G-d, who is only trying to get your attention.. These people are running a well oiled machine which is designed to outmaneuver human nature.

At some point, some humans decided that they didn't need G-d anymore, so they built a system around statistics. Eventually, generation to generation started to believe their own agenda and bias.

If we lose this election, we still have saved ourselves from the unnatural, man made mental disorder that is the progressive ideology.

Either way, they lose... No memes for them either, so it's not like they can go home to something that makes them laugh...

hmm, late 20's. still young

even hillary thinks you're fucking dumb lmao

Ctr will forever be on your tax records buddy. Better hope your future employers don't leak that information once president trump declares it a terrorist organization.

>posts his central point
>B-BUT YOU DON'T HAVE A POINT
I thought you college kids were supposed to be smart.

Fuck off leafs

>acknowledging rampant government corruption is bigoted because a woman was involved

Holy shit you shills are retarded.

>the people who have died around him due to """mysterious circumstances."""
>Conspiracy theories are a really good thing to base my political opinions on
Alright, you've proven you're retarded now and that democracy shouldn't exist. We get your point.

>1 post by this id

Third term wartime president with internment camps for Russian sympathizers

>"""conspiracy theories"""
Not my fault you didn't bother to do some very basic rsearch before you hopped on the CTR train. Hope the shekels are worth it.

Actually, your behavior explains a lot: the only people shilling for this bitch are the ones who don't know shit about her.

>OMG HILLARY CLINTON IS A PIECE OF SHIT!
>So is trump
>OMG THAT DOESN'T MATTER CORRECT MY RECORD WOODEN NICKLES HAVE BEEN DEPOSITED IN ALEX JONES' ASSHOLE!
Thank you for proving democracy should be outlawed.

You didn't do it when republishits were in office. Strange. You only care about government corruption when democrats are in power. Very, very odd.

pol triggered

Not a conspiracy when it's true, shitbird

It's not hard. Cancer/pol/ is the rightwing equivalent of tumblr at this point: zero facts, loads of PTSD.

What do you mean I don't exist?

CHIM

Clintons are basically good centrist public servants. But they believe getting elected is just as important as good policy since you can't do anything if you're not in office.
As a result of that belief, they will do some pretty shady stuff behind the scenes. Nothing exactly illegal, but just icky stuff that looks terrible to the average voter.
The Republicans have no good policies of their own, so their plan is to attack Obama and Clinton with non-substantive stuff -- like Birther shit and Benghazi.
What usually happens is that the Clintons would do something icky (but not illegal), then the Republicans will blow it out of total proportion. Also after that, Republicans will go on to make up a bunch of shit that's not even true.
So probably 7 out of 10 Clinton "scandals" are complete falsehoods peddled by the GOP. And 3 out of 10 are probably based on some actual wrongdoing but has been blown proportion so much that the fantasy scandal bears little resemblance to reality.

Who took your leaf, who did this to you? Was it an eskimo?

What, exactly, is true? That the right is desperate to remain relevant? Yes, we know. No, we do not care. No we will not miss you. Bye!

Do what, exactly? I was 10 years old when Bush got elected.

I can't say I'm surprised. Your cancerous generation did colonize this board after gaymercancer.

>trump says mean things
vs
>a corrupt wall street candidate

Really makes you think!

L E L @ your life

Record status:

[X] Corrected
[_] Not Corrected

Might have something to do with the treason.

>Says mean things
Yep, that's all he's done. Nothing more. Thank you for incorrecting the record.

His point was that Hillary is worse. Remember what your eighth grade teacher taught you about reading comprehension, son.

Also
>Thank you for proving democracy should be outlawed.
Why don't you go move to a communist paradise, like North Korea or China then?

Just how fucked is Hillary and the DNC? is the reopening of the case that big of a deal?

>I have no argument so let me strawman

American intellectuals.

No one cares and millions and millions have already voted

>Committing acts of treason and perjury that would get any lower public servant arrested/fined/jailed
>It's a GOP conspiracy you guys!!
>Please slide all discussion for me, thanks!

>His point was that Hillary is worse.
Yet that's not what he said. He said Hillary Clinton was a piece of shit, while ignoring the fact that Donald Trump is a piece of shit.

>trump says mean things
not to mention all the business failures/lost money and the straight up scams like Trump University. If you cant see things seriously wrong in Trumps past then you are just as brainwashed as the people you attack.

framing it as "he says bad things" is to imply thats the worst hes ever done and that is blatantly false.

Premise 1
>i desire the president to represent the ideals this country was founded on
Premise 2
>clinton has shown time and time again to act against these ideals
Premise 3
>trump,while crass and unprofessional, espouses ideals consistent with those upon which this country was founded
Premise 4
>my personal morality is guided by what I believe to be best for this country
Conclusion
>fuck Clinton, MAGA

fuck this picture

why

Losing money is better than losing lives.

Wow, another uninformed voter who gets their politics from the daily show. Delete your life.

>Committing acts of treason and perjury
Hillary is the most middle-of-the-road politician imaginable. Everyone knows shes done some shady shit, but this notion that she is a special kind of evil that actively hates america is hilariously nonsensical.

they have a body count behind them a mile long. last thing you want to be is a Clinton bodyguard, or a Red Uniform Star Trek character.

Tits tell me what to do on a daily basis(my wife). What I can't stand is Hillary Clinton the human being, if she is even that.

Truly looks like a witch

sure, if you think "wating until stuff solves itself and then claiming it was your doing" as good politics then, yes, merkel is a good politican

Nah, depends on the lives.

>calls 50% of the population irredeemably deploreable
>devotes entire speech to attacking """""alt right""""" and agitating everyone against it
>WHY DO THEY PERSECUTE ME SO

>The point is she was a crooked politician for the past three decades while Trump is just an asshole in the public sector.
were his exact words. Hillary is objectively worse. Trump says mean things, Hillary commits treason. Perhaps you should actually address his point instead of deflecting.

This isn't about Republicans vs Democrats though. Most establishment republicans are actually on your side and have practically endorses Hillary. See the Bush clan, Glenn Beck, Paul Ryan etc.

>I thought you college kids were supposed to be smart.

Don't make the same mistake they do, they think, education = intelligence. Therefore if they have a degree in women's studies they know more than you on any subject. Talk about wasting your life, I mean Sup Forums might have taken my best years, but at least I've learned things of actual worth from here and it didn't put me $90k worth of debt.

>tfw Sup Forums is a better educational tool than the best colleges in America