Someone explain what is going on in Korea

I haven't been following it can someone summarize?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aP7E_PQ6jGc
askakorean.blogspot.rs/2016/10/the-irrational-downfall-of-park-geun-hye.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VUWAgbXSJ4Y
washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/south-koreas-presidency-on-the-brink-of-collapse-as-scandal-grows/2016/10/28/7639a2cc-1700-4ef7-a3a4-661b3ff989c4_story.html
askakorean.blogspot.com/2016/10/the-irrational-downfall-of-park-geun-hye.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no one cares about fuckin korea. stop over shilling this shit

Their President was taking orders from a secret private citizen. Basically the President was just a puppet. Pretty serious shit.

There are A LOT of conspiracy theories going around, though. People bring up the "8 Goddesses" that secretly rule South Korea, which has been a rumor for years but is currently completely unsubstantiated.

If anyone here tells you it's more than just the President being a puppet, ask for a source and look for evidence mentioning "8 Goddesses" or anything similar. You won't get any, because there are none.

Best Korea going to liberate Worst Korea

Their president was revealed to be a puppet for billionaires. The people are WTF'd out, and are currently holding protest against what could be an illegitimate government.:
youtube.com/watch?v=aP7E_PQ6jGc

North Korea was Best Korea all along.

askakorean.blogspot.rs/2016/10/the-irrational-downfall-of-park-geun-hye.html

Also rampart SJW turned into a sect is wrecking the society.

Tell me how this effect my anime!!!!

Japan will have to man up and draw their own inbetweens now.

>there are none
do you actually think some random woman was controlling the president of south korea on her own?

ffs there's so much evidence at this point you're basically going "yeah sure these people go on about gravitons being the particle of the gravitational field, but they have no proof for that so gravitons don't exist, stop looking"

eat a dick

Quit anime and join k-pop fanclubs.

On fuck !

Side note why are they shocked? I thought it was common knowledge Samsung owns Korea? They give like 20 percent of the GDP.

I don't think you know what 'shilling' means.

why do they have retard mouths?

What religion do the shamans that control he president follow? Are they Jews?

KPop a shit, plastic cant satisfy the d

I have nothing against people getting rich, but it's really time to gas billionairs.

Plastic surgeon ran out of supplies

Sure why not?
>there's so much evidence at this point

I'll wait

Their protest looks very peaceful that it didn't even look like a protest. While on america, their standard protest is a chimp out riot.

underrated source. I hope anons read up.

At least the koreans are justified rather than some nigger who lacked docility in the presence of law enforcement and suicided by cop

For weird ass SK religions well....dunno

youtube.com/watch?v=VUWAgbXSJ4Y

Whole thing is about religious crazyness there.

I never thought I'd see the day that a Communist government was better and less corrupt than a Capitalist government . What a fucking time to be alive.

Don't post April in this cesspool

If I missed something, I'd be happy to reconsider.

>there's so much evidence
I haven't read any evidence pointing toward a shadow government in any of the articles covering Choi. Do you have any sources I should read?

Read the catalog

Let this be a warning to the west, when SJWs get in power, the men turn into weaklings like koreans

might as well post Twice as it's timely and my wife's favorite song atm.

You have just been redpilled

Jews

Park's cousin was her shaman

Park gave her classified information

Pro-American koreans like Park

Liberal Koreans don't like Park

US supports Park, hence the vagueness in our media, because she is very pro-American

Basically, Park believes in shamanism which makes her look stupid as hell, and gave her shaman various perks, which makes her shaman look corrupt.

Not sure why so many conspiracy theories are floating around. I keep seeing the 8-Goddess conspiracy theory which looks very suspicious to me.

Americans would prefer Park remain in power because she is pro-American.

>plastic cant satisfy the d
not sure if I should joke about how even in a text post the jap can only come up with a tiny d, or point out the millions of dollars you spend on literally plastic vaginas.

>Whole thing is about religious crazyness there.

But it's not. It's just a horror movie of a Japanese man/demon going around raping girls to turn them into his servants. There's some religious imagery used (those without sin cast the first stone etc.) but overall it's just a straight-up horror movie.

Now I'm genuinely concerned. Is my waifu safe?

Over 20,000 personal joins Anti Government riot in South Korea

>What religion do the shamans that control he president follow? Are they Jews?
Most likely one of the psudo-Christian cults.

The thing about Christianity in Asia, is that converts tend to actually READ the Bible. And that means they would actually try to do the crazy shit that the Bible says. Compare that to the West where most Christians learn their religion from their parents and never had to read the book.

this is the best english write-up I've seen on it, everyone should read

>My wife's song

Cops are basically trying to break protests as it is "illegal"

what the fuck is going on?

You're right, without seven other mysterious psychic women involved, none of this would make sense.

Kill yourself.

So after turkey and philippines they're about to lose korea too?

whaddyah mean? Isn't this stuff marketed towards women?

It's all coming down like a house of cards

why? what she do?

women in politics. not even once.

see

Kek

Gooks found out that a gook illuminati consisting of 8 psychic old ladies control the government.

But what they don't know is that those 8 old ladies are reptilian extradimentional shapeshifters posing as old gook ladies.

You fucking nigger child, this is big news

I'm going to bed ask me tomorrow it's fucking late

this is so fucked...

>Brazil
>Germany
>now korea

America don't make the same mistake.

all look same

Sven Goes On a 12-hour Info Wars Binge: The Post

tfw the only time I get to talk to worst korea is at like 3 in the morning

Do you want to talk to me.

This seems like the safest way to learn that lesson. I doubt RoK will ever have lenient immigration.

all rook same

Just like your idols

We impeached our commie female president, pic related is the current leader and his dicksleeve

So let me get this straight?

>South Korea has its own version of 'The Patriots', a la Metal Gear Solid, but instead of 12 men it's 8 women
>The one who's been unmasked is some kind of mystic/psychic/fortune teller
>They're working with ?'the globalists'? using South Korea as a testing ground for social experiments before implementing them in the West

Makes you wonder what else is a part of this / similarly experimented on.

Countries:
>Japan?
>Germany?
Similarly rapid development under American protection after decimation in 40s/50s

People:
>Nancy and Ronald Reagan?
Ronald's biggest influence, very controlling, reportedly consulted the stars n shit

Lads...this is actually becoming scary.

it's time to stand up for what's yours

That's about it, but I don't think other nations are involved.

She(pseudo-president Park) is member of religious cult. And 'secret private citizen', is shaman worshiped by pseudo-president Park.

Really envious of americans, electing at least 'REAL' president. Yes, in last 4 years, S.korea has been theocracy.

This makes me want to play MGS

"It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."

We too live under an oligarchy, seems like we're about to have our last president though.

Koreans are literally fucked. It's pretty much a non-country at this point.

ㅇㅈ? ㅇㅇㅈ

She became a full on jew. Censored the internet, demonized men, imported millions of chinese to "solve" the korean population "problem"

Is Juche the ultimate redpill?

as someone who used to like kpop and bowed out around the time that retard group came out, i agree
you literally cant tell the difference between 4 of them and every group thats come out in the last year and a half is the same

Your a limited dumb fuckin faggot bro

>ㅇㅈ? ㅇㅇㅈ
Was it ever a country then if we judge it only by the last three years let alone fifty? If they can establish a a more perfect union this time they'll be fine; after the order of succession kicks in who knows they might to drop fiat currency as well as income and other proprietary taxes and of course keep RoK homogeneous. I wondr if there will ever be a court case to establish whether or not any bills Park signed that went on to become laws are eligible and viable as actual laws or not.

we'll be fine as long as we don't bring in shitskins

anything else is reversible

The thing is Park is still pro-Chinese even though less so than Korean liberals.

Her party and she basically said we are going to import more Chinese people to solve Korean population 'problems' while also did not even hunt down illegal Chinese fishermen in water under SK control.

What I am hearing in some Korean people is that America will just ditch Korea just like they did on Taiwan and SK will go more pro-Chinese no matter what who's gonna become the prez.

T. Korean who left there b/c it becoming HK or Tibet 2.0 with more Chinese intervention

Kim Il sung sold out half of Korean mountain to Chinese. Cuck can never be redpilled

She's so fucking tiny!

stop trying

My wife's son really enjoys it too

RARE

I had wondered why they changed the name of their party, nationalist opposition party when? Our neighbors and adopters of western-liberal ideas and the greco-roman legacy need to preserve their borders, language, and culture. Is there any chance they can repatriate naturalized citizens back to China?

I ain't rare mate.

The Patriots are basically Nippon Kaigi in Japan. South Korea is more like Outer Heaven if Communism gets its way. The Peninsula is basically a perfect point to train in soldiers and military tech.

washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/south-koreas-presidency-on-the-brink-of-collapse-as-scandal-grows/2016/10/28/7639a2cc-1700-4ef7-a3a4-661b3ff989c4_story.html

good summarize. Don't read the comments.

>nationalist opposition party
Eh, tbqh, S Korean liberals are full on nationalism but it is because they are kinda sympathetic toward North Korea (and sometimes even Juche ideology) which is actually sellout to China (KJU and his father and grandfather sold half the Korean mountain (Paekdu) to China as well as many of its mines)

So basically Korean liberals are kinda sellout to China just like NK

The bad thing is Korean conservatives are 'economic' conservatives who will just be sellout to China cuz they do a lot of trade with China and dont wanna lose their money tied to China.

So basically Chinese are the Jew of the two Koreas right now even relatively nationalistic Juche people are sellout to China

If there's one thing they will certainly help RoK function as a nation let alone move in the direction of reunification it would be having an autonomous economy, boy they a need Trump over there.

>Trump
So true. Both SK and NK are literally jewed so hard by Chinese. Both actually need their version of Trump but I am afraid that what Koreans have now is Asian version of Merkel (current prez Park) and, after that, most Koreans believe that they are going to have Asian version of Hollande

That is a common Pepe.
Here, have a rare one.

i-is Assange safe?

pls respond

This seems awfully disconcerting for someone that's considering fleeing to RoK after "criticizing" The-Felon-And-Traitor-That-Would-Become-President, I still think I'd take my chances if RoK becomes cucked though as opposed to shooting myself in the back of the head four times before stuffing myself into my luggage and leaping from the balcony of my hotel room.

What are the chances a foreigner can rouse ethno-nationalist sentiment in the Korean people?

>fleeing to RoK
tbqh, I'd consider fleeing to Singapore. It is still multikulti and has censorship shit but it doesn't have PC and you dont have to learn other language. I am actually considering SG if America becomes fully SJW like Merkel's Germany. Or Switzerland might work as well. It is also multikulti but w/o that much PC
>Foreigner rousing ethno-nationalist sentiment in Korean people
Well, Koreans who like foreigners are generally full SJWs or 'cuckservatives' who get jewed by actual Jews or Chinese. I think that is a more than enough explanation

>What are the chances a foreigner can rouse ethno-nationalist sentiment in the Korean people?

I talk to people about this when I'm out drinking sometimes. They certainly don't want to live in a cucked nation, but they also think political participation is kinda pointless because there's a huge culture of bribery, etc.

>Wahh!!! Stop talking about other countries!!! Go back to talking about the upteenth racial scandal in this election!!!!

Best Korea is proven to be Best Korea

This reads like science fiction holy fug

Jesus Christ, this really puts things into context.

That sounds infinitely more cozy than being right-wing in Hollywood, I've also thought about SP as well, I'll look into it further.

Sounds like it's time to drain the swamp.

askakorean.blogspot.com/2016/10/the-irrational-downfall-of-park-geun-hye.html

they're "idols" created by corporations looking like interchangeable dolls is kind of the point

Does this mean that the Clinton Moloch thing could be legitimate?