Joint Chiefs Plead With Troops Not to Join Anti-Government Revolution if Hillary Wins

timebomb2000.com/vb/showthread.php?503908-Joint-Chiefs-Plead-With-Troops-Not-to-Join-Anti-Government-Revolution-if-Hillary-Wins

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/3kQ3G6xx
investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/
archive.is/k56Kj
youtube.com/watch?v=NQfRudgAvns
m.youtube.com/watch?v=exnaY0l4XsM
endingthefed.com/fbi-insider-leaks-all-clinton-foundation-exposed-involves-entire-us-government.html#.WBOM9PkIiHQ.facebook
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Diamond Dons when?

> iowa
> anarchy

Thank you kek, we will bless thee with no allegiance but our own crops and borders

Trump winning is the only scenario were there will be unrest

SJW will not accept defeat

that pic looks like a risk thread

Yah. There is already proof that Soros with others will create civil unrest in several states if Trump wins.

>SJW will not accept defeat
i remember when bush won in 2000 and 04 every liberal idiot crying about moving to Canada

none of them did it

Just use rubber bullets

Please no, Canada is a liberal shithole enough as it is. We don't need all the crybully rejects of USA coming here too.

Trump is Reagan 2.0. He will call on the military to come and stop the civil unrest.
What he should do though is to freeze all Soros assets from and to america. That would be yuuge.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!

>murica stronk
So when is Canada South joining us?

>All US-aligned countries have a Dead or Alive warrant out for Soros
>All the Sino-Russia-aligned countries have a Dead or Alive warrant out for Soros
>Neutral countries follow suit because they don't want to be "liberated"
>Nowhere in the world Soros can go where he is protected by the law
>Multi-million dollar bounty on his head
>On the run
The world's greatest hunt begins.

That would seriously make me the happiest man on earth.

>sjw vs. rednecks

What do you think we are gonna do, worry about us.

Stop, I can only get so hard

I'd like to do a citizen exchange program desu. Send all the SJWs up there in exchange for good Canadians. ie people that didn't vote for that faggot Justin.

If they 'win' it's war, period.

Nah, you're thinking too small.

When Trump is elected, anschluss Canada and send all the SJWs to Nunavut to do forced labor in the icecube mines.

REMEMBER

Soros is the villain you meet at the beginning of the story. The real villains behind the curtain are the Rothschilds.

pastebin.com/3kQ3G6xx

George Soros and The Rothchilds banking elite connections exposed?
investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/
archive.is/k56Kj

Soros: is just a front man. Soros has been identified as a front man of the Anglo-French Rothschild banking group. Understandably neither he nor the Rothschilds want this important fact to be public, so the tight links to his friends in the London “City”, in the British foreign ministry, in the state of Israel and to his mighty friends in the American establishment would stay concealed.”

As long as they can't vote anymore.

>Hawaii
>occupied by bogans and abos
What are they going to do, bantz them into submission? Or ugly them to death, in the case of abos? That'll be the day.

I think you underestimate the aggression tactics SJW's apply successfully at every turn.

The won't ride to your ranch looking for trouble.
They will use BLM tactics. Peaceful by day riots by night. And only in the city centers where the press also is.
The will destroy property not lives. Property is
very vulnerable against such tactics

the Confederacy were the good guys

good thing theres nothing but oil to conquer in the dakots.

>Great Lakes Union
>globalist
whew lad
It'd be Anarchy/Nationalist

PA fag here.

If shit hits the fan,do I flee to the red states or do I help liberate the north east from the globalists?

Can't wait to have Donald break my arm for practice while guarding mother base.

It would be my privilege to say "Thank you for that, sir."

You can be an undercover agent.

>Nevada
>contested

What's the best way to fight back if I'm a college student and the only weapon I have is a wooden samurai sword? Not to mention I'm surrounded and far outnumbered by liberals here.

Ave, true to Dahnald

> Texas annexes two terrible states and one ok state
Fuck that

>youtube.com/watch?v=NQfRudgAvns
>We'll cut your head off and fuck you in the ass.

Whites will push back and they'll crumble.

You speak in circles--what of the delegates? I AM the delegates, and I will prove it this day.

>a fuckin...
You know what?..I like this idea
OFF TO THE ICECUBE MINES

What's that state above Louisiana?

This slime isn't from the True North. No Loyalist would ever spout such cowardly nonsense about annexation of the country by southerners.

And?

>Hawaii

Aussies, why!?

Bet 500 dollars on donald winning, and use the winnings to buy a gun.

Sorry, hillary if she rigs it.

>New York
>New England

Fuck you

Watch yourself profligates

Fuck I'm in an anarchy state. We just had the riots. What do?

Michigan and Wisconsin needs it's own union. Illinois doesn't deserve our water.

Come to Michigan, leaf. We are just like you :^)

You know what to do fellow NC user

They dont make up the military

They dont have guns

Who gives a fuck if they dont "accept" defeat?

>leaf

"Degenerates like you belong on a cross. "

b-b-but they'll cry RAPE!

Trump will determine wether Lincoln fucked up or not by keeping the US intact.

If the statement is factual then joint chiefs are engaging in and advocating treason and abandoning their oaths to the people and constitution.

Whack yourself with the sword until it cures your mental handicap or kills you.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=exnaY0l4XsM

What General would best lead the US coup de ta and rule with militaristic Starship Troopers style fascism?

No, not fucking Trump.

I'm from NY - will you allow me to join the Americanist Movement?

oh no! the liberals and niggers will destroy the inner cities where all the liberals and niggers live!

>implying the military, police, and militias won't come down on them like metric fuckton of bricks.

Buy a fun you stupid fuck

2nd amendment still works, even in CA, until January first.

>New Hampshire
>Massachusetts

Globalists

hahahahahahahahaha dream on. Mass might be liberal as fuck but there is no way those drunken Irish are gonna sign up for globalism and no way Live Free or Die is going to.

>Upholding democracy
>Treason

Cutting civics sure paid off

Nuke eastern Canada. Keep the maritimes and western Canada and start the glorious North American Empire

>pacific states of america
my body is ready

and yet you yankee faggots continue voting for the globalists.

Really
That's Arkansas

>Nc anarchy
Oh boy im so fucking ready.

I'll be comfy in Kansas sitting on a huge pile of wheat. Good luck marching on an empty stomach globalfags.

They are instructing soldiers to stand behind a corrupt government and allow the transition to occur while defying the will of the people if it's stolen.

Can you even read. They are pleading with soldiers to defy their oath in the face of not wanting to be political. It's treason and dereliction of duty.

Anyone willing to start a Civil War over either candidate winning seriously needs to be shot in the head, neither candidate is as dangerous as people think.

ctr is scared

the new world order starts with Hillary endingthefed.com/fbi-insider-leaks-all-clinton-foundation-exposed-involves-entire-us-government.html#.WBOM9PkIiHQ.facebook

>tfw not ready in the slightest
I live in fucking hendo and there are so many spics here, I'm screwed

Phoenix is basically a LA suburb

You're calling me CTR?

I hope you end up dead in the Civil War that never had to happen, that never was worth it, that was fought over absolutely fucking nothing.

Shit id sell my old 357 for 350.

desu would have already geared up if I was less of a poorfag

> source, some LARPer on Sup Forums

>m-maybe globalism is ok??
kek, alright ctr. have fun

>mfw in globalist alliance

God damn Washington. I will have to move

I found the Post-Hillary map guys

Clinton needs a war in Russia to ever keep hold of the democratic's power. It's because she's so unpopular that she's incredibly dangerous.

Im a poor fag to mate.Im just good at saving up.
Shit i even spend more money on my pets then i do myself.

I'm in Commiefornia can I buy your gun

Seems like a hell of a hassle to ship to commiefornia man.

>SJWs will not accept defeat
kek. I hope they don't. A pile of leftist corpses would improve the decor around this place immensely.

Chicanos and googles will wreak havoc in their neighborhoods. The real SJW, rich whities with thick rim glasses, will shitpost on twitter and normie book

Kek, no place to sell the surplus wheat?

Oh no, riots in NYC and Chicago and LA and every other liberal shit hole. Meanwhile in the rest of the country

Let them go, as if they can take nukes, tanks, warships, etc withthem.

Anyone can be a willing bootlicker.

Stop buying toys and buy a weapon.

This

If the anti-government group isn't called "Outer Heaven" than I have no interest in joining.

>deLegate Lanius

This is fucking amazing.

Go undercover as a liberal. Gain information. Covertly post that information on a Bangladeshian cave painting board.

>PA
>New England Republic
NO
REEEEEEEEEEE
I WANT TO BE A TEXAN

Are you retarded? Do you not know what a war at home even means?

isnt that a german gun...hell a lugar? Nooo...it looks different but what is this one called again?

Mauser c96

its a c96 made by mauser

thanks boys...now that you said Mauser i can remember it again