youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
youtube.com/watch?v=UkxID5Ye-Sg
youtu.be/wNAfvaJEOF4?t=225
youtube.com/watch?v=9L-kOSpf1nI
youtube.com/watch?v=30R5Sno1fWg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

....o.k

OK

>Murders two people and gets away with it.

Juice will not replace us.

wasn't him, it was his son

Ok

...okay.

Juice. Will. Not. Divide. Us

>son murders two people
Seriously, it's pretty obvious the semiretarded guy who was lusting after his step mom had problems. That glove probably would have fit him.

>75% of the song is just NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

jay z is a hack

the music video is good though

...okay

>rich
>former football athlete

Really thats all it takes to get away with a lot of things here in the states.

superior and with a more direct message
youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8

People fucking loved OJ.
>he's one of the good ones!

not him but the song was literally 75% of the song is just NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA maybe an 80%

Uhhh are we listening to the same song?

Just noticed he's drinking literal O.J. here.

Just saying that the NIGGAS had a point in the song and that why they were the majority of the song.

Blame the LAPD. O.J. was as guilty as a dog in a kitchen full of ripped-up garbage, but the dumbass pigs managed to blow what should have been an open-and-shut case by making it completely, glaringly obvious that they didn't give a shit about factual guilt or innocence, they were out to frame him regardless for being a black man who fucked a white chick. They lied so copiously and incompetently that they completely fucked the credibility of all the actual evidence and left the jury pissed off and unwilling to reward their blatant crookedness with a conviction.

Further proving that he isn't Black.

>That recording where one of them says that you can beat niggers all you want because it's not like anyone will see the bruises

Of course he's a hack, he's ripping off my nigga Thugnificent.
youtube.com/watch?v=UkxID5Ye-Sg

Don't forget the part where the one dumbass detective plead the Fifth when asked if he'd planted evidence for the case.

You mean his son murdered two people and got away with it

Sometimes I wonder if the LAPD, to this day, has learned a single thing from the Rodney King riots. I wonder if any police department in America has.

Its that You have to beat blacks off camera until everyone goes back to not giving a shit

They learned to contain niggers burning and looting to at least thier own neighborhoods

You can say nigger in a song as much as you like, dozens of times a minute.

Just don't mention the chosen people.

OJ is cool and at this point a meme therefore he deserves to get away with it

fuck no

Yeah, that's what the chorus was so it's obviously repeated but that also had a point.

It really fascinates me to what passes off as popular music nowadays.
I didnt really care that he threw the word "nigger" around like confetti (most black people do it anyway), nor did I care that you heard the repeating sample of "my skin is black". Its the fact that this so called song is essentially one long message. Its not music, but an advertisement, it has no weight as an actual song composition, but is more of a propoganda tool for provoking people. We can call that art, but in the end, the idea (if any really) jay z wants to convey is too ambiguous for the casual listener, and too simple for the advanced listener...those who think he's a brilliant lyricist, except hes not.
This garbage is functionless art. That's called vandalism.

They could have been the most perfect police imaginable for OJ, I doubt it would have given any moral epiphanies to the jurors who voted not guilty as payback for Rodney King.

>TFW im actually begining to see why BLM exists and what purpose it serves, and dont hate it anymore unlike feminazis and "im better then you because im non binary" people

hate the song, the music itself is basically a keyboard auto loop with "rap" for a main vocal and random words sprinkled within.

Love the animation, very reminiscent of early 40's/late 30's looney tunes.

If this vid had been for a white singer the studio would have been mobbed into oblivion cause SJW's are fuckin morons

Nice trips but, the court of public opinion is one whose authority holds no weight in this country, and shouldn't anywhere.

>If this vid had been for a white singer the studio would have been mobbed into oblivion cause SJW's are fuckin morons

No shit if a white guy said that other races views still view black people as niggas no matter how hard they try to shape their image (IE OJ) if gonna come off as super offensive. What the fuck kinda of point are you trying to make.

Some people are crucifying the song for it's alleged "racist" message but honestly what I got from it is Just Jay-Z telling black kids to stop wasting their money in dumb shit like drugs and gang shit, and instead focus on making their realities better.

He also un-subtly gives them the redpill about jewish people, which is nice.

>They're the morons

Lemme guess you think a music video using a japanese war propaganda artstyle wouldn't be well received either? Nothing gets past you slick!

A message doesn't become less true because someone else says it.

>art having a message means its not art
>the message of the song is too ambiguous for the casual listener
Are you actually retarded?

depends on who sang. It's only racist if it's white hetero's doing it according to those sj-tards

True, but it might be less believable depending on the person saying it. If a girl tried to explain to me what it was like to have a boner, I wouldn't believe her as much as if it were a guy explaining it.

So, am I the only one that highly suspects he may be suffering from CTE. It just seems VERY odd to me he goes from Nordberg to a savage killer.

But then again, Cosby...so I guess you never know.

so if shit sucks so hard then why not move somewhere else

>the question that will never be answered

Real life anti punisher

>I'm not black, I'm O.J.

Fun fact: the real O.J Simpson never said this.

Imagine some 14 year old trying to be as erudite as possible and you have Jay-Z

Shit cost money.

But if I recall, didn't he say something similar?

Still don't understand why there was such an uproar over the reference to Jews. Rappers have been mentioning Jews for a long time now, generally as a nod to their financial success

>"Anti"-Punisher.

Punisher can't stand crooked cops and bought judges; People who subvert and corrupt justice are one step below hard drug dealers and crime lords and one step above child molesters and serial killers.

so dumbfuck slavs can be poor as shit and move here but dumbfuck you can't move to elsewhere? The answer is democracy will be abolished and my boot will be kicking your ass during the next 100 years you dumb faggot.

You're making no sense user go to bed.

>no sense

The sense is that if you keep whining you'll end up in a stalinist dictatorship.

>The sense is that if you keep whining you'll end up in a stalinist dictatorship.

what is the patriot act user?

garbage when I stomp your face into dust you sexy devil

youtu.be/wNAfvaJEOF4?t=225

How do I join the LAPD?

hey look at how many white people get away with crimes they clearly did, let alone rich white people

let them have this one.

r Kelly can go fuck himself with a rusty spoon though

And it wasn't a negative reference regardless. The line before the Jew one specifically mentions Jay lost out on a sweet land deal because he was still rapping about cars and whores.

Literally the entire point of the song is "Remember all that stuff I used to rap about? Yeah, that stuff is dumb."

Didn't he get thirty years for breaking and entering instead? That's an absurd sentence for a charge like that.

>TFW im actually begining to see why BLM exists
To burn down black neighborhoods and randomly assassinate Asian and black cops?

That line about Jewish people made me lose my shit the first time I heard it.

I think the point about it is that it paints them as the "perfect minority" and further emphasizes the thought of jews having a lot of money which can be used against them as well as I assume making the amount of jews that dont fit the destruction feel less than a jew because they dont fit that image.

but I dunno thats just me

He does mention the jews using credit to effectively own most of America in this very video actually. So I don't know what you're on about.

>perfect minority
What? He emphasizes having good credit and financial sense as being way more important than cars and whores.

[spolier] black people are dumb [spolier]

I'm pretty sure its to get cops to stop shooting people like tamir rice who was a kid at point blank or shooting people when they were doing what the police asked them to do like philando

>spolier

Like pottery

The real OJ hates black people.

violence begets violence

I know that, but its like I said that image could have a negative effect on the jews themselves who dont fit the image and make them feel inadequate or whatever when they dont have good credit or financial success. in addition to that it also kinda paints jews as being only good for financial stuff

I dont really think anyone would've had a problem if he said white person instead of jew

It was armed robbery and kidnapping. And he's getting parole now, after nine years in jail.

where did you see blm being violent

They did. They avoid beating too much, and just shoot

Well fucking no shit genius, white people use to use that to degrade Japanese ppl, why the fuck would anyone be OK with them using it now??

Armed robbery and kidnapping, but it was fairly clear that they wanted to make him pay.

>it was his son
Thank you

>but the dumbass pigs
"go to the evidence room and get the same kind of gun, that solves it every time"
"it was a knife"
"…fuck"

>They could have been the most perfect police imaginable for OJ
in what universe

>dumbfuck slavs can be poor as shit and move here
how you think they moved here with no money

youtube.com/watch?v=9L-kOSpf1nI

Interesting

>jay z is a hack
no shit nigga

They did, the lesson they learned is that dead men tell no tale.

There was nothing wrong with saying that.

Basically this.
The LAPD showed the world how incompetent they were with this case....also, not Sup Forums related.

You- you're funny.

This
But co anons are on the lower end of the IQ range and in the deep end of the spectrum, so it's going to fly right over their petty little heads

Its like you haven't realized the moment you talk against jews, you loose. Just look at Trump, they sure adored him when he was running his business and doing showbizz, but the moment he went into politics that weren't obnoxiously corrupt and biased toward Israel (more precisely Zionis) they marked him an enemy.

But in the end it doesn't matter because Jay-Z is a shitty rapper that would never have made it in the first place if he hadn't sold his soul doing stereotypical songs, probably didn't wrote the majority of his songs, if any. Hell he probably used autotune on every single one of his tracks.

Except it doesn't work either, see Seth Rich clusterfuck and how much effort they've done to cover it up. May god bless the internet autists who manage to find all that shit.

What has trump done that would worry a zionist?

>waaaaaah le joos *shitting noises*
Classy as always, Sup Forums.

But I got something better. These dubs.

No he didnt. There was a court case and everything, man.

>t. Doesn't listen to rap

youtube.com/watch?v=30R5Sno1fWg

...unless your violent enough the first time, then peace reigns as you cannot be stopped.