Which was the better SJW capeshit flick?

Which was the better SJW capeshit flick?

>Which was the better SJW capeshit flick?

Neither are SJW Newfriend.

Just because there's a female or black lead character does not equal SJ.

this, Sup Forumsbabies have a terrible persecution complex

Then why are the SJW aspects of them all that critics could talk about?

this

Because they're bad journalists, isn't that widely understood?

shit bait

a google search could find you plenty of reviews that praise either film for more than merely being progressive

reformat your shitpost and try again

>muhh SJW! WAAA WAAA
Are you done? Are you done?

>only reason it got any popularity is because of soycucks and feminists fawning over them specifically because of black lead and womyn lead
>not SJW

>DURR we elected trump the silent majority says NO to sjw culture1!! we are taking back AMERICA!
>everyone in america is a soyboy feminist

>muhh SJW! WAAA WAAA
Are you done? Are you done?

Wonder Woman.

Gave women and little girls a role model. It also had heart and soul. The 3rd act really drags it down but it's way better than Black Panther imo.

SJW = shit. U cant argue :D

WW was the better film, dear god the action set pieces in black panther were fucking trash.

That says more about its audience than the film itself, doesn't it?

BTW the film's politics are actually pretty agreeable.

Wonder Woman actually had better action scenes than a film with a hero as aerobatic as Black Panther

>ranking capeshit

bro I've seen the webms of WW, that shit's embarassing what are you talking about

Pfft, I'll disagree there. The climax of WW was garbage. A laser battle with about as much taste and choreography as could be mustered by a 6 year-old smashing action figures into each other.

I like how any movie with a black guy or woman in it is considered "SJW" now. Really shows how much it's devolved as a buzzword.

Wonder Woman had a cute girl, so that one

surprisingly enough, none of those is SJW flick. it's the lefty cucks and soyboys who turned them into SJW cause in all those reviews and such.

Batman v Superman was the only genuinely antifascist cape movie, ready to call out how liberal capitalism willingly accepts and promotes the rise of of neofascism that's dismantling civilized society. Both Wonder Woman and Black panther, while decent entertainment, are a product of that very same liberal capitalism.

WW only because it was less ugly to look at and also (after the fantasy island) has an historical setting which is more interesting than just NiggerFantasyland. Both sucked, but at least I didn't have to look at ugly bald stronk nigger women. Honestly, is there anything more repulsive that very black, very negro featured, bald maybedykes?

Have you seen the final battle of black panther? It was him and killmonger fighting with ps2 graphics on a train track, it almost made the cg in JL look good

>liberal capitalism

what to do with all these frankenstein'd buzzwords...

BVS is absolute garbage and it never ceases to amaze (and disappoint) the lengths to which Sup Forums will go to defend its painfully tasteless, style-obsessed ass. either admit it's shit or admit you sometimes enjoy shit. but don't call it something it's not.

>liberal capitalism
>buzzword
>redditspacing
go back to

my god how can someone be this autistic

Still had better choreography. Obnoxious explosions and characters simply slamming into each other don't make a fight good. WB/DC don't seem to get it. Marvel is starting to.

>calling out 'redditspacing' and using it as an argument

go back to school, champ

>calling out
>'redditspacing'
>argument
>go back to school
>champ

This.

>Every Movie without a white man being the protagonist is now a force diversity SJW pandering created by (((them))).

Yikes.

this

WW bar none.
Chemistry with the leads was better
better villain
cooler fight scenes

>redditspacing'

That

is

incredibly

fucking

dumb.