You are left alone in a room for one hour with either your favorite or most hated Sup Forums related person...

You are left alone in a room for one hour with either your favorite or most hated Sup Forums related person, and can do whatever you want and say whatever you want to them in that hour
>drilling holes into christina millers body, shitting in said holes, and uses said shit in the holes in her body as an allegory as to what TTG reruns are doing to the network

Other urls found in this thread:

mediapost.com/publications/article/293911/30-of-millennials-have-snipped-the-cord.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd drill holes into ehr bod if y'know what I mean.

>fantasize about maiming someone over cartoons
Boy, you sure seem like a well balanced person.

CN was the only channel i could watch all day and used to be my favorite channel. Now its been ruined by faggots who only focus on the retarded toddler market that still thinks fart jokes are funny, and because that idiotic bitch thinks streaming is the future(fun fact: people will always still be watching cable in some capacity), and yet the app has hardly any episodes of the respected series, and in paticular steven universe only has 18 out of its 132 episodes, which is even worse for a plot heavy show.

Not the person you are responding to, but I really think you need to take a step back and realize what you are suggesting is a bit crazy.

Also you are wrong, cable is dying. Moving to streaming service is a smart move. Maybe you just need to create your own thing, maybe go out and create your own animation studio and be the change you want to be. To you there seems to be a vacuum that this lady has left. For adult cartoons, why not be the one to create it?

Not gonna lie, she looks like a qt. I'd smash her.

Actually i plan to get into animation and make that change, but it still wont stop me from hating the bitch that has ruined CN for almost two years

>Also you are wrong, cable is dying. Moving to streaming service is a smart move.
Prove it you fuck. Prove to me that most people wont have a cable service in ten years. Because to me it looks like plenty of people still watch tv.

Oh, you poor fucking thing.

>changing the industry
>by being an animator

Animators are just employee's, they have zero clout. Executives control

I mean ill get into animation as a storyboarder

Fair enough, you can dislike a person. But wanting to commit violence upon that person... Now that's a bit crazy.

But good on you on becoming an animator! Hope it works out!

>Prove to me that most people wont have a cable service in ten years.

I can't user. But I can prove that cable is pretty rapidly declining. So it is dying. Moving to streaming before the cable industry crashes seems like a good forward thinking move. Younger audiences are rapidly tuning out of cable and are more online.

If you start your own business you can be your own executive.

>Moving to streaming before the cable industry crashes seems like a good forward thinking move. Younger audiences are rapidly tuning out of cable and are more online.
Then why do they have barely any of the episodes for their shows on the app, making it so over a chunk of the series you cant legally watch because CN is retardily playing TTG nonstop(cable could be dying but that is no excuse). Why not just upload all the episodes onto the app

You have autism.

Throatfuck tara strong to death. I'd get rid of her and rile up her neckbeard fanbase by making sure nobody could get to use her after me. win/win.

The inevitable STDs would be worth it.

Why did you go from "people will always still be watching cable in some capacity" to an arbitrary timeline like 10 years as a means of disproving you? Isn't that a little brash and unrealistic?

You're pretty unbalanced tonight, guy.

>Being this autistic

I'd drill into her body damn right

>Then why do they have barely any of the episodes for their shows on the app, making it so over a chunk of the series you cant legally watch because CN is retardily playing TTG nonstop(cable could be dying but that is no excuse). Why not just upload all the episodes onto the app

Just because the decision is a good move doesn't mean the execution was good. Moving things online, good move. Doing a bad job of moving everything online, bad move.

why do I still come here?

So, based on what I'm seeing, OP in this thread also made thread where he complains about basically the same thing. Dude is on a roll tonight.

Well anecdotally I've seen more and more kids with thier face glued to youtube. I know adults who dont own cable and just stream.

if you want "real" evidence. Their are plenty of articals dealing with the new generation not buying cable.
>mediapost.com/publications/article/293911/30-of-millennials-have-snipped-the-cord.html

>whiney tikes now prefer pewdiepie and other lets olayer cancer to actual cable
THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE

I'd sit him down in front of a bowl of butter and let nature take it's course.

I'd make a comic with him. Make it about a cyborg-crocodile fighting an army of zombies infected with radioactive spray-cheese.

>CN was the only channel i could watch all day
Yeah you sound well adjusted

I'm going with banging Tara Strong stupid but I have no intention of killing her like here. I don't even want her to do character voices.

>plenty of people still watch tv
Yeah, old people

>caring this much about what is airing currently on Cartoon Network

There's other channels, pal.

Hi there, Greg
wasn't one thread enough?

Yeah, he got verbally raped in that one, so he ran off with his tail between his legs to hide in another thread

We shall not show him this type of mercy

Tot troll faggots like OP into killing themselves

The episodes get released on Amazon before they even air on TV
And Amazon gives them a share of the profit

Tara strong and I'd suck dem titties

As a story boarder, you control the content of the show

not it's airing tho

This. Fucking manchildren, i bet he's a Mr. Enter fan.

>not wanting to fuck Miller with every chance you got
>with TTG-stylized lingerie

>wants to harm someone because he can't watch cartoons

>this entire thread

>Wanting to brutalize someone over cartoons

Really says alot about you, man

>not drilling holes to put your Dick in it.
What are you,autistic?

I thought we already established OP was?

I'd like to drill inside Christine Miller's holes if ya catch my drift.

Is this the same guy that made a thread about CN's schedule? The same guy that says children are stupid for liking TTG?

Creators make the ideas, executives just keep creators on the rails and stop them from making garbage, but when the creators are only putting out garbage with no originality or style that will appeal to a broad audience executives can do nothing

>TTG
>No style or creativity

What?

I'd play IRA songs to Garth Ennis.
And I actually like him, I just want to see how he'd react

She's kinda hot.

executives can always pull the plug if the creation starts loosing money

creations lose money because people don't like them

correction

they loose money when the majority of the target audience does not like them

>Sup Forums in a nutshell

They lose money when not enough people watch/support it to justify the cost of producing it.

nah, OP is retarded even by Sup Forums standards

i'd probably just fuck someone and fool around with them for an hour, probably Tara Strongprobably as Harley

then i'd kill myselfbecause i'll never be that happy again

dress Daron up like Star and fuck her for the whole hour, cumming inside enough to impregnate her

Cable is dying, CN is trying to push their app or whatever and I really don't blame them

>enough to impregnate her
>enough

How much do you think it takes son?

You all have to go the fuck back

Dragon punch right through Rebeca Sugar's skull. Spit on her corpse and proclaim
>I may not have been able to stop the evil you unleashed, but at least your victims have had their retribution.

ATLEAST three

/thread

>his life is built around a television

>Bendis
I'd force him to read comics that he himself never wrote and explain to him what continuity is, as he's leaving I'd tell him that Waid writes a better Miles than he ever could

>>CN was the only channel i could watch all day
>Yeah you sound well adjusted
Not him, but what's really wrong with that? Most tv is shit. Personally, I used to watch CN/Nick, WB and some movie channels back in the day, but the cartoon channels were the go to. Even now I barely watch TV unless it's Food Network, some documentry/crime drama, or Adult Swim.

Tara Strong . Rape.

I'll gladly take 10 more years of Bendis, TTGO, mediocre cape movies, etc.
It's silly getting that worked up for fictional characters.

Cable will only exist in terms of internet streaming packages that "Streaming companies" will try to sell you that bundle things like CBS, HBO, Disney, the CW, etc's streaming services into a package that you pay 25 a month for instead of 7-10 per head.

So Cable will live on, just in another name, but not in the form it is now.

That's actually a pretty neat idea since everybody and their mothers are setting up their own shitty stream network.

I'd chill and play video games with Ian Jones-Quartey

This and his previous post make it sound like be can't live without cartoons.

I would say you don't like CN anymore because you grew up, but I'm not too sure about that.

She's the woman that created Star, it'd pretty much be difficult.

Sounds fun.

>Getting pissed off about a channel targeted towards children no longer catering to his specific needs when he grows up

>I want to kill a person who made a kids cartoon I didn't like

I remember when I was in 4th grade even I hated it how back then Teletoon would always spam Johnny Test and Jimmy Two Shoes. But unlike crying about it like a dumbass on the internet I just watched my episodes online and unsubscribed from Teletoon, like a normal person. If you want to make a change cancel your CN subscription. Pirate your content.

I don't pay for cable, most of my friends don't. It really makes no sense when you can pay for one or two streaming services for a fraction of the price and have access to more content than you could ever watch, and torrent whatever new shows you can't stream like an hour after it was on cable.

I wouldn't mind being left alone with her.