Redpill me on niggers Sup Forums. What are the bet documentaries of movies infohraphics anything

Redpill me on niggers Sup Forums. What are the bet documentaries of movies infohraphics anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/v/hFOFCi1uVYk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Aggression_and_the_.22Warrior_gene.22
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Redpill: Race has nothing to do with niggers being niggers. Nigger society and nigger parents are what makes niggers niggers.

BIX NOOD MUPPA DINDU 00GGAA BOOOOGGAAA WOOOGGGAA CHOOOGGAAA DOOOOOGGAAA WOOOGAAA

Bump

Planet of the Apes.

What do we do about it? How do we redpill other whites on niggers?

The further down [Jewish] media shoves blacks, muslims, and Mexicans, the better Jewish people look.

Best Redpill is FBI crime stats.

Its the ghetto black single mothers that create the ignorant niggers we see today.

Conservative blacks are nothing like the niggers you see chimping out.

Here you go:

youtube.com/v/hFOFCi1uVYk

Wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Aggression_and_the_.22Warrior_gene.22

Remove gangster rap in America.

Cannibal Warlords of Liberia, Liberia is a region where nigger slaves come from thus the way these niggers behave is how the original niggers that brought into America acted.

It doesnt matter how American negros act they are diluted, FOCUS ON HOW THE AFRICAN NIGGERS ACT.

A nigger is born a nigger. It takes a fuckton of work for them to become
But there are quite a few especially in rural areas.

More like this. I need more.

if you won't read a book, you're just another nigger, faggot.

I find myself wishing to agree with you, but then how do you explain the issue of test scores in high-income black households still being lower than that of white students?

pic unrelated

Chicagos black population is at least in the 30 percentile. Here's the real one

Wrong and generalizing, I am prone to aggression yet I'm intelligent and am never aggressive without cause like niggers are. It's culture plus IQ that determines niggerosity in all races.

Can you link me where you got that population data from?