Defend this Trumptards

You just made their neurons to explode.

A black faggots vote is just as good as a superior white mans vote

How these marginalized groups can support a racist, xenophobic, misogynist bigot is beyond me. There's only one major-party candidate in this race that celebrates diversity and wants an inclusive America.

You've got to pander to the identity politics crowd to win. I see no problem

Reminder that a vote for Trump is a vote for Russian dominance.

wtf i hate trump now

wtf i hate trump now

well seems that really nobody likes hillary

wtf I am now splif 4GMILF

ctr fail
you should at least coordinate your copy pastas

Maybe these groups are starting to realize that standing on their two feet is better than crawling around like hopeless dependents and selling themselves out for Dem pandering.

> being this new

She's standing next to a black guy holding the same sign.

A vote is a vote.

I guess after obama or hillary declares martial law to become a dictator, there won't be much meaning being a "vote".

>Jews for Hitler

is that picture really happened?

It's okay when he does it. Just like when Obama did the same shit as Bush, liberals didn't care.

This board is partisan now. Posters here have no principles.

Nah thats "humans for hillary" since her presidency means nuclear midnight

Nazi Sup Forums died a year and a half ago. Sup Forums ia alt right paleocons now

Defend Hillary's crimes

>Nazi Sup Forums died a year and a half ago. Sup Forums ia alt right paleocons now

>neopol
>pol

>Faggots don't enjoy being thrown off buildings by peaceful mussies
Really makes me think

Bernie is back?

Nazi Sup Forums has always been a meme to keep normies atbay...
> Sup Forums is a board of pieces

Im a cocksucker and I would vote Trump in a instant, because my sexual preference shouldnt be my personality, also I enjoy not beeing thrown off buildings because a 8th century pedophile warlord said so

THIS. Fellow cocksucker and Trump-early-voter and I hate that faggots have to make their sexual preference their entire character. Also every Muslim needs to get thrown off a roof