IIT

Characters that got a raw deal

What does iit stand for?

"In Identical Threads"

Pacificafags are never going to let it go.

let the show go /gfg/ You are dead. Step into the light

Raw Deal is the name of my penis.

Press F to pay respects

I Pacifica's
I Massive
T tits

IN THIS THREAD (POST)

He should of just left well enough alone.

I have never seen an episode of Gravity Falls and the only one I happen to catch airing is the ghost lumberjack episode.

what's up with this character? does she not appear again or what?

Shes a side character with huge waifu potential (appears in around 3 episodes as a main/plot revolving character, the rest she sometimes has quotes)

>waifu
whatever. I'm more interested in the cartoon being good and interesting.

She appears in the finale, but doesn't get to do anything interesting. So pretty much yes, she didn't appear again right after they made her more interesting.

The second half of second season really dropped the ball in so many ways.

Will Gravity Falls fandom ever stop being triggered that Dipper/Pacifica didn't happen?

She has more lines than any other minor character you fucking faggot.

show bothers to make you a believable love interest.

lose out in the epilogue.

I'm not triggered by them not dating, but I think in this episode she was the best sidekick for Dipper than anyone else anywhere else. In light of everstraining dynamics between Dipper and Mabel and vanishing of Wendy, it's very frustrating to see her shafted.

>Spend years being an annoying sidekick as Impulse
>Spend a shorter amount of time being a less annoying sidekick as Kid Flash
>Finally his time in the sun comes, Wally retires and it's time for Bart to wear the boots
>Gets a run so fucking terrible that DC has the Black Flash take him straight to the garbage can
>Hasn't been seen since, he was reimagined as Bar Torr but he was almost as terrible and is now essentially nonexistent

He's not gone

She should have progressed into being a full character and their friend for adventures which never happened.

>time for this thread to go to shit

I'd like to give her my raw deal, if ya catch my drift

She's a side-character whose parents are evil and try to sell out humanity to demons. The demons aren't interested.

And so since her family's wealth was from screwing people over in the finale thats taken away from them so they end up poor and so does she and people are really upset by that for some reason. There's a lot worse things than growing up without money.

When do I get to fuck her pacific-sized pacificas?

At least she's cute

That's not the case at all. People is talking about character development. They don't even end poor, just nos as rich as they were. She was going to get just a pony instead of two, remember? If that's poor for you...

I'M ON A MISSION TO DESTROOOOOOYYY

>Blonde
>Rich
>Able to develop
>Didn't cause the apocalypse

Why do people hate Mabel so much?

She's pretty annoying

spbp

I like Pacifica's Massive Breasts as much as the next red-blooded American, but we do NOT need another thread. We do NOT need to talk and fantasize about Massive Breasts. Stop living in the past!

Maybe we could discuss something else, like the long fancy cigarette holder she's probably going to start using as a teenager/young adult

Smokers are jokers.

>Implying she wouldn't vape
What are you, some non-fuckboy fuckboy?

Cigarette holders are a fancy rich girl thing

I always thought it was a French thing

It's both, really

Her plots were less interesting than Dipper's, she never learned a lesson that stuck for more than one episode from those plots, she beats up a Unicorn for pointing out that she is not some special saintly angel but a shallow little shit with flaws, just like every other prepubescent girl, she wasted an entire episode dedicated to wanking how great she is and how much Dipper needs her in the Finale, were she was fucking useless, and she wasn't even interested in any of the Occult shit an djust wanted to ogle at boys.

I'd give her a "raw deal" if you know what I mean...

This, still angry that just beating up the unicorn made her stop caring about her flaws

Because she is the worst.

I - Respect
I - For
T - Women

I - Pacifica
I - Best
T - Girl

What sort of raw deal are we talking about here? It seemed like she managed to make things better in the end.

She probably should have ended up in the main group. The character build up was there, as well as a redemption episode, but in the end they decided to keep her as a generic villain to the protagonist.

Why people just don't do a "Pacifica thread" instead of trying to be a facetious faggot like OP?

The fuck are you talking about? Did you watched the show?

She doesn't like participating in main attraction and her primary role is to deny Dipper nice things. Usually you can justify it, but she's still coming out as writers' pet and a killjoy.

Then there's Weirdmageddon Part 2 that is just inexcusable.

Because Pacifica threads always involve whinging about Mabel as well so just calling it a Pacifica thread would be inaccurate.

This I'd why rye 63 Robbie is the superior waifu. No shitpost and angry people on her threads.

What's inexcusable about it?

Weirdmageddon started because Mabel was afraid Dipper would move on away from her, and tried to sabotage him and entire world. Which is in itself a perfectly reasonable flaw to have.

But instead of overcoming this flaw, she had Dipper resign to her. Which makes me wonder whenever Mabel is secretly the best written villain in modern Western animation, or Alex Hirsch is such a disfunctional person that he thinks this attitude is healthy and acceptable.

/our/ thread guys: