O'KEEFE RACIST VIDEO COMING MONDAY

A weekend release is unlikely, and Monday is the last day of October.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5IuJGHuIkzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>releasing it on halloween

wat a dumb cunt

Why doesn't he just fucking release them now?

Dunno. Wish he would.

My guess is that he'a trying to stay relevant for as long as possible and just leave some time between bombshells so that the people can digest them.

Jesus fucking christ not this overhyped ape again

How many times has he dissapointed us?

He probably is working with the Trump campaign, and their experts advised to leave this until the last minute so there is no time for damage control.

Scandals tend to have the biggest impact immediately after reveal, but if he let them spin doctor and damage control and let the MSM propagandize this away, then the effect will be diminished.

I-I have a vidum of hur sayin' "fuck dem black folk". I-I swaer guys.

M A D A M E P R E S I D E N T

Also, this world is absolutely fucking retarded, since name-calling is considered worse to some than actual criminal intent.

because he has nothing, get it through your skull.

0 times

youtu.be/5IuJGHuIkzY

This is the only video that matters

News cycles and attention. Release everything at once they won't get as many views as they do when dropped periodically.

>we have a tape of THEM demeaning black people in the worst ways possible.

So Hillary didn't drop the N-bomb. Thanks O'Queef. I love Wiener now.

>them

he probably means these 2 faggots and he doesn't have a tape of clinton saying niggers

>sep 29
this meme has already been disproven

>Also, this world is absolutely fucking retarded, since name-calling is considered worse to some than actual criminal intent.

A truly sad feel. This is what it all boils down to.

>not posting before early voting starts
tons of folks have already voted, and dems have been pushing folks to go early vote in droves.

Never

A lot of reasons. His crappy 90s, Unsolved Mysteries style editing takes time.

He is working in tandem with other news issues, otherwise it all getstarted forgotten.

People lose interest quickly, and spacing this stuff out generates more interest.

this

Fuck Oqueef and his shitty videos. We need some 400 pound hacker like dotcom to finally release those damn emails. That will be the nail in the coffin

>Them

So not Hillary?

>hurr durr we're strategically spacing out the leaks

Do they realize a lot of people have already voted? Do you they think the whole nation votes on the 8th?

Yeah, he might able to catch some low level grunts, but if you're working with Hilldog, you're not even allowed to have a cellphone cause contrary to what has happened, she runs a tight ship to prevent recordings.

its not going to be hillary saying nigger, he already said it was not, so dont get your hopes up

Says increasingly queefing """man""" for the 8th time this month. He has nothing and never did.

One theory I have is he is hoping that some people will vote early for Hillary, then when the video comes out they will get pissed and want to change their vote which will draw more attention and media controversy to the videos

HRC on suicide watch

The O'Keefe tweet is legit. It's just not clear what "them" means. People have assumed it's Hillary saying nigger, but it's probably Creamer and Foval saying something vaguely racist.

Because ppl these days have incredibly short memories so closer to election the better

Incidentally, if it is only Creamer and Foval, then O'Keefe was a dumb cunt for letting them get fired before dropping it. It lets the left pretend everything is OK because they've been fired.

Yeah, in an ideal election, corruption would mean more than SJW bullshit, but this isn't an ideal election.

It has to be her or it's irrelevant. Ya those guys are high level dems but it doesn't matter. I suspect you are right

The Ecuadorian embassy in London.

>mfw when Hillary moves in with Assange and make a sitcom about living in one room.

I want this badly but I'm starting to wonder if it's even real.

People are voting. Black people are voting.

We need this now.

I suspect this which means it is nothing but a giant dud.

Unless it is Hillary's voice on a tape then forget it.

Yeah I agree.

Normies are really good at moving the burden of proof. It has to be her.

>I'm too stupid to decide which candidate is marginally better: the bumper sticker

OKEEFE knows what he's doing. If his intention was to blow up Hillarys campaign he would have done so already. He's holding her campaign for ransom, building up the steam and veritas followers so he can sell the deadliest video back to the campaign for $50 million.

That would be so great

Blame women voters

People who haven't served a term in the military should not be allowed to vote.

RELEASE IT ALL BRING THIS FUCKING DEMON DOWN

Only a couple days left, O'Keefe.

Time to put the final nail in the coffin for that dirty, subversive bitch.

Hillary doesn't work that way. If he was telling her campaign that he has damning evidence of Hillary Clinton doing bad things, he'd quickly become so depressed that he'd beat himself down and shoot himself in the back of the head 3 times from 5 feet away.

>His crappy 90s, Unsolved Mysteries style editing takes time.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Perfect description hahahaha

Halloween is a normal day here, everyone still goes to work and shit

>Criminal scum

I think they are right.

People are already talking about who would replace hillary if she had to bail.

Bernie Sanders?
Elizabeth Warren?

Both would probably weigh in heavily on the scale and we wouldn't have time enough to react.

We're literally playing chicken with the electorate.

>His crappy 90s, Unsolved Mysteries style editing takes time.

Donald spent his money well