Sonic Boom is

Sonic Boom is

Other urls found in this thread:

misconamour.tumblr.com/
docs.google.com/document/d/13nFFvW_f9gQNTcn3q9iQmO_yD0Q0xZjDEG2IVrF6yAE/edit[/spoiler]
youtube.com/watch?v=fulojOi-P0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The funniest ongoing cartoon right now by far.

I agree

... Comfy?
... Best Super Hero SoL Show?
... Better then Sonic Underground?

surprisingly entertaining. I don't really like any of the redesigns except for Eggman's, which may well be the coolest design he's ever had, and I wish the show had more serious adventures every now and then, but the comedy really turned out to be something uniquely entertaining. I actually think it's a little too self-aware and insincere sometimes.

>I don't really like any of the redesigns except for Eggman's
That's surprising, I like taller, pointier Sonic and I think blue arms looks better. Amy is tied with her game self. Tails is a bit whatever

Knuckles is kind of a weird situation. It's sometimes hard to look back at his manlet version in non 2d games.

>**What? You thought you were safe from these?

>It's sometimes hard to look back at his manlet version in non 2d games.
Glad I'm not the only one.

Loud

what made me Sonamy shipping scum.

I hope Sticks sticks around. Her personality in the Sonic universe is fairly refreshing

'Modern' Knuckles has looked fucking stupid for years now, with his disproportionate giant feet and hands and shrunken forehead.
His classic version and Adventure 1 model look fine though.

She is a pretty good Tinfoil character, like Mad Stan.

at least his dreadlocks look neat in that silhouette
adventure era knuckles is just a mess of noodles

a wealth of underappreciated waifus.

did you read their dialogue in with their voices?

I do now

Practicing your oral techniques are a totally legitimate reason, Amy. No need to be a prude about it.

>I think blue arms looks better
You think wrong.

Is it viable to play Adventure on PC with a keyboard? I'd prefer not to have to shell out for a controller, I don't live near many stores.

S-source?

Don't know sadly. Only have just the snippet

Is his shaft tan or blue, though?

misconamour.tumblr.com/

I tried, it's not a pleasant experience.

Red-Green. Because it doesn't exist.

Damn it, didn't think it would be.

Thanks not the greatest art but it is good enough

Looking to download sonic boom, is youtube the only way?

[Spoiler]docs.google.com/document/d/13nFFvW_f9gQNTcn3q9iQmO_yD0Q0xZjDEG2IVrF6yAE/edit[/spoiler]

ay thanks for this user, been asking in three separate threads for a month now

Honest to god, I have trouble thinking of any better comedy show. Ever. Like, the only one I can think of is Phineas And Ferb, and I've been questioning if it really is better.

Is that right, or have I got brain damage? Because I really really feel like it should not be this way.

I think you feel this way because it's connected to a previous franchise that had little to nothing to do with comedy.
And I suggest you to brush that sensation away. Boom IS one of the best comedies I've seen.

I mean, it has good jokes, funny character interactions, a good diversification between raw humor and action scenes and it's nice to see the writers remembering past episodes, like with that Cubot clones village.

who wore it better?

Tan arms work better if sonic is meant to have a neutral balance of color as a sole protagonist
Blue arms work better when he's just one character that's part of an ensemble cast of other single-color-based characters

sometimes you need to remember that boom does have its share of misses between the hits
every episode has something laugh-worthy but also jokes that don't land

>Bandi-cute

redpilled

has today's episode been uploaded?

when it hits, it hits hard that you forget the misses anyway?

Proving it is not the problem, the problem is persuading people with your proof when they don't want to believe.

what percentage of current climate change can be attributed to human influence?

>Better comedies
Wouldn't go that far, but this is absolutely better than most of the other trash that are called cartoons nowadays.

Man, I hate it when the government puts UFO's in the water that turn the fricken frogs gay

Nearly perfect. All they gotta do is figure out a way to bring these bozos back.

they'll need to find a way to get S3 commissioned first

Posting as usual, I see.

Pretty much great.

underrated

Her and her twin sister are just a pair of sluts

Your physical urges are utterly natural and beautiful, do not be ashamed.

Thank the artist for me user.
>When is Rouge making an appearance?

The best cartoon airing now after Justice League Action.

>Oh hey, was that always there?

I'd rather have Rouge than Shadow when it comes to characters from SA2, even though the sarcastic backhanded jokes directed at all his fanboys actually were funny.

Noice

>Shadow didn't keep his Hawaiian shirt
Fucking ruined.

>~34,000 views

People thirst for Sticks worse than I thought.

Are you excited for his appearance next week?

I always preferred the version of him in Sonic The Comic.

Yeah just to hear the new VA speak more than a sentence. Has Vector had a speaking role in anything besides Generations?

as long as he FINDS THE COMPUTER ROOM

i keep imagining a bonus panel of sticks being terrified and aroused about all those viewers.
can't wait.

I remember him having a lot of dialogue in Sonic Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog

if history channel is correct that all the people the mongols killed led to climate change (drop in CO2 levels)...

pretty big?

Sorry there was supposed to be a "new" between "Has" and "Vector" in the second sentence. And on that note I'd like to say the Heroes VA was a perfect fit.

Except most climate activists don't care about any of that shit. All they're interested in is 'muh carbon tax' and money laundering through third world shitholes.

not an argument

Awww, poor eggman.

>if history channel is correct
Basing beliefs on what you heard on The Aliens and Hitler Channel leads to a pretty big "if."

Wait a minute that odd-shaped man has a point, why should I help make the world a better place for nothing? Especially for the benefit of you faggots and your offspring. I hate all of you.

Unpopular Opinion over here

I actually grew to like Sonic's design in Boom. The neckerchief and sports tape looks kinda snazzy.

Iunno, maybe its because they break up all the blue on his body and makes it kinda more appealing to me.

>Why would corporations spend enormous sums of their own private money to improve the world for people in the next generation?
lol?

You know what else breaks up blue?
Tan arms.

>your cock!
>oh hey, was that always there?

My sides

top ten ancient tyrants

not much fact manipulation they can do about it. still the delivery about the "millions slaugthered = climate change" was creepy in how enthusiastic the delivery was.
it's like you're in a hostage situation and the guy next to you is giddy about being in a "real life die hard" situation.

They have bandicoots in Sonic? I'd love to see A Crash Sonic crossover one day, game, show or comic

It's not fact manipulation, it's implementation of almost-reasonable speculation to reach outlandish and almost comically contrary-to-the-mainstream conclusions that got the History Channel its reputation. Yes, it's possible that the ancient Mayans got their astronomical knowledge from space aliens attempting to uplift ancient civilizations for their own interest, but you can't blame some people for not accepting the theory at face value.

>The Man ain't dumping chemicals in your water that is affecting humans, stop wearing that Tinfoil.
>YOU are dumping chemicals in the drinking water that is affecting the stratosphere YOU FUCKING POLLUTER, HOW DARE YOU FLUSH YOUR TOILET WITH CLEAN WATER!

It irks me that they had Tails using a 3d printer to make bolts, kept exclaiming bolts, but they made nuts instead.
"Even bigger bolts!"

wrong choice of words in my part. but pretty much that. lord i hate the oswald conspiracy special they replaced ancient top ten with (i swear they had one episode oswald is funded by cubans, russians the next).

No fucking way this is real

Disagree, the designs for everyone else in Boom are extremely simple and it looks weird

I don't really think climate change can be stopped by individual action, most of it will have to be done via radical restructuring of industry.

Too bad that will never happen because people are cucked and will let business walk all over them now and forever, so hey, smoke em while you got em.

that fucking writing, top kek

it´s kinda cute at select times

youtube.com/watch?v=fulojOi-P0Y
8:11 for the exact scene

this is one of my favorite episodes

>Written by Evan Stanley

Wait, what the fuck? THAT Evan Stanley?

I wanna fuck Sticks

>what you like is unimportant, you're a role model now
yeah see though that's not much of a punchline to the joke when that's just how responsibility actually works. I know the creators are about as much dweebs as their audience but your own complacency with being impotent doesn't mean everyone else gets absolved from the consequences of their actions just because your actions are inconsequential.

I wanna stick Fucks

I also, and I'm not even a bloody furry.

Both Evan and Ian Flynn have written episodes for Boom.

>tfw the hottest Sonic girls are in Mania

Moment of silence for Polygon Jim