Did her topless pic finally sink her dreams of becoming a respected actress?

Did her topless pic finally sink her dreams of becoming a respected actress?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN578_a.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who's this semen demon?

Jesus woman, just sit on my face already

need those..

wasnt there also a video of her gettin fucked by a soccer player or something like that?

how's her foot game?

need a pic of her feet covered in dog semen for me to licky

She's a respected matress actress.

Best barbara

this, her acting on hercules was on point

Doesn't she have a strong accent and poor english skills?

someone post it allah above

Who gives a shit about her English?

Just imagine if she ate a hella lot of goulash and paprika and farted on ur face afterwards and then pissing out the unikum she drank earlier aswell haha

she fraternizes with niggers

Why not post it? She obviously doesn't mind nudity.

so do all who live to see such times user

>she fraternizes with niggers
actually true

I wish Pierre Woodman had gotten his hands on her

We must give the magyars their stolen trianon lebensraum back so they can breed more women like this

>Lewis Hamilton
he's English therefore civilised. Its OK
>Neymar
dropped.

HOLED dot com when?

OH NO NO NO

>he's English
kek

Bela Hadid is on the left. You can see a bit of her leg and her iphone

Do these girls really like those human composts, or they are doing that only for money? I doubt these models would agree to mix with poor ghetto monkeys.

Nothing to be ashamed of, those are great looking small tits

looks shopped

Mods are gay

The corruption of (((western))) culture knows no bounds. She would have been pure if she had remained in Hungary.

>mods were eagerly awaiting whoever posted her tits
>deleted in 3 minutes.

i see niple!

Anyone who goes to America turns into a coalburner or rather gets turned into one

>implying degenerate filth doesn't always find a way

It doesn't, it's americans spreading this shit through their nigger music and movies.

Her nipples were fantastic, she should do more nude

Reminds me of this

WHO

well I think his Dad is Jamaican or something, but Lewis is English.

t. self hating americuck that knows nothing about Europe. Yuropoor are diving headfirst off a fucking cliff at every opportunity and you would know this if you left your basement.

>but Lewis is English
BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPAP

>all circumcised
la creatura...

>Being this assblasted over reality
hahahahaha. didn't like black panther huh?

>this angry mutt
lmaoing at you

She's a coal burner as well. Everyone knows that, no need to point that out.

>fragile apeboi ego

meh.
this is much better, and I'm not even an assman.

>spend alot of time in USA
>have sex with blacks
I mean the odds are against white people over there lol

delet this

I'm European and no, we're still light years behind you. At least our countries are still white.

enjoy your vacation

Source? Reverse image search is giving me nothing.

ignore the lunatic. he's clearly one of those mongs who lives in the midwest, has sex with his down syndrome stricken sister, and gets his news from infowars

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>Importing millions of dark field friends
>still white

>spanishtourists.webm

>has sex with his down syndrome stricken sister

luckyyyyyy

sad

It's like that for everyone. Using tinder in a big american city is ridiculous. Sluts literally impale themselves on your dick. Their entire culture is disgusting.

>"REEEEEEEE, WHY ARE WHITE WOMEN HAVING SEX WITH BLACK MEN AND NOT ME."

Take a fucking guess.

Nia nacci blowbang

There isn't a single European country that's bellow 85% native population.

Meanwhile

Thanks, mate.

Sweden actually is once you count second-generation foreigners

Proofs?

you guys are so delusional to think that fucking models forever is fun.
Fucking famous women is fun only if you do it once or twice.
All of them are headcases and are even weirder to normal people.
A 8/10 nromal girl is better than a 10/10 famous actress or model. You will not realize this though until you work with these people or are generally around them a lot.

whites aren't native to America. American culture is to leave your country of ancestry and go to one where the ideals of being trigger happy and paying for healthcare are the cornerstones of the culture. Blacks are as much natives as whites in America desu

That's mostly finns and norwegians

>whites aren't native to America

Maybe, but they are natives to the United States of America.

Anecdotical but I worked in a Swedish hospital and about half the births were of foreign parents. They are counted as Swedes in official statistics.

Nice double dubs.

She has quite a lot of moles - should get those checked out

>they are natives to the United States of America.
in that case so are blacks.

>He tries to console himself

Shhh, soon you and your koran loving friends can be guests in your own countries. Then like rest of middle east, we'll park our armies in your countries because you can't be trusted not to be suicide bombers anymore.

I'd rather be rich and miserable than poor and miserable, if you catch my drift.

If you break it down, I'm guessing there's still less Muslims in the US than in London.

>tfw no babs gf

American embassy in Estonia writing to D.C. about it's activities in Estonia:
> – Estonian authorities ought to add the teaching of the benefits of diversity and living in a multicultural society in school programs.

> – Estonian authorities need to provide support for the Press Council of Estonia and the Estonian Newspaper Association for training journalists on issues related to racism and racial discrimination.

> – More training is needed for law enforcement on issues related to racism and racial discrimination.

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN578_a.html

Western Europeans and Americans actively try to export their bullshit.

idea of being rich is not spending your money
idea of being poor is spending all your money

I dont know which is better

Still less than amount of mexicans crossing your borders every year for last 20years.

>nationality = ethnicity
So this is the power of American education.

No. Blacks were slaves that were imported against their will. Lincoln planned to ship them back once they were freed.

Nah, breh. I'm eastern European. They don't stay here.

Neymar is basically white. His kid looks like a Swede. He's probably mostly Med with a bit of African.

And I'm guessing there are more mexicans in Texas than there are in the entire european continent.

Here's some truth for you, friend. All women are headcases. To be a woman is to be a mirror of the men around you, and occasionally other more dominant women (who are ultimately still only imitating their idea of a strong male). Universally, women are not themselves, they are creatures of chaos seeking whatever they will. What they seek is how they should be classified, and the fact that some still want to be housewives and loving mothers is the reason this world hasn't collapsed into nothingness, but of course modern society actively discourages the "antiquated" idea that women should be wives or mothers.

>idea of being rich is not spending your money
>idea of being poor is spending all your money
The fuck are you talking about autist.

Damn. If I had her pic, I'd honestly delete it after reading this. I didn't know I'm a white knight faggot before this.

t. virgin

Not even memeing. There are plenty of good women out there.

Mexicans treat their women like objects in the right way, and make good food. Cartel custom, or Santeria or whatever isn't affecting the law in El Paso for example, but meanwhile many and more UK businesses and law are being affected by some sand-person complaining that the ice cream ad looks too much like Muhammad.

And when catholics start acting like Islam, I'll be worried. You forget we already have a massive irish-american population. Catholicism isn't a problem here.

>>Here's some truth for you, friend. All women are headcases
Stopped reading.

Kek, mexicans are second only to niggers in committing crimes.

In what way does your statement even contradict what I said? I said there were "good" women, and the reason they are good was implicit. They had positive male role models to mirror. Their father didn't rape them and kept them from getting raped, maybe they had an older brother who was nice, etc.

Men are able to become meaningful people based entirely on internal mechanisms, they do not require input. Women are not and do require inspiration.

Even the supposed handsome blacks still look like monkeys. What a ridiculous race.

How does poor and rich come into this?
I am just talking about fucking these famous people.

what photos

I'd rather be miserable with a 10 than miserable with an 8.