So did Dumbledore not actually care about Harry from the start?

So did Dumbledore not actually care about Harry from the start?

He wanted to molest him, he was gay

Dullest

>"No!"

It seemed that way with the way he was talking to Snape

Why was Dumblewhore such an unstable old bastard?

>memes.com

Alright wheres the pasta, it's been over 5 min

>Harry Potter

no one cares

>Hating comfy potter

Why didn't the "wizards" just cast themselves out of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

a-at least the books were good though

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>not related to the OP

0/10

alright now the other pasta

Oh Gosh that babies face

Why the fuck was heaven a train station
why the FUCK does dumbdoor get to meet people like jesus
fuck this gay shit

La creatura horrible...

Why does a fudge packing faggot even get to go to heaven?

el goblino.....

He was in Limbo you mongs. Dumbledore was there because while virtuous he was still a non-Christian

Dumbledore did care about Harry but he also understood that defeating Voldemort would probably cost Harry his life.

>Gosh
Are... Are you lost?

>Are... Are you
You have to go back.

The only thing about this pasta people read or enjoy anymore is a creative intro, and you failed. -2/10 please do us all a favor and kys

>la creatura deploridad

Imagine being Dumbledore in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Slytherin, you fuckin' fine, all great students with your outstanding academic achievements. I would totally have a stimulating discussion with you during office hours, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck off out of Hogwarts and find another horcrux. Like seriously imagine having to be Dumbledore and not only stand at that podium while Draco Malfoy flaunts his disgusting antisocial behavior in front of you, the charm he cast barely concealing his malicious intentions and hatred for mudbloods, and just stand there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that spell. Not only having to tolerate his sloppy amateurish enunciation but his haughty attitude as everyone of his cronies tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, HOUSE SLYTHERIN LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his childish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. When you were that age you won the Barnabus Finkley Prize for Exceptional Spell-Casting, coming straight out of the boonies in England. You've never even seen a student butcher a spell this badly before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his knuckles as he grips his wand to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "superior (for that is what he calls himself)" prowess, the prowess he worked so hard for with personal tutors in the previous months. And then the class calls for another demonstration, and you know you could kill every single child in this room before McGonagall could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Dumbledore. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>You're not going to lose your future political career over this.
except that he had 0 interest in politics, in fact he was offered the position of minister of magic on several occasions.

He's probably just surprised, as Snape always made it seem like he hated Harry.

typical old leftist just wanted to get one over on wizard drumpf

Man I miss when you actually got smart intros

He was also the head of the Wizengamot, an exclusively political position.