Make a Canadian bro climax

Ok so people on Sup Forums really seem to feel cool whenever they go all : A FUCKING LEAF! AH? SEE GUYS? I FUCKING TOLD HIM EH? RIGHT GUYS? RIGHT? I'M COOL RIGHT GUYS? on us Canadians.

So today, I want to fucking climax, I want this little anal experience to go all out. A FUCKING LEAF us Canadians ITT.

You guys have been calling Australians Kangaroos and Americans Burgers but WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NEGLECTING US? I HAVEN'T BEEN 'A FUCKING LEAF'D' IN SO LONG WHAT THE FUCK AMERICUNTS? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!

A FUCKING LEAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD I'M SO AWESOME! A FUCKING LEAF !! I wish there was something superior to caps, that way I could REALLY bust your eardrums because of how loud I am screaming it. I am so cool now.

My dick is out.

'A FUCKING LEAF!' me bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyhive.com/vancouver/richmond-chinese-english-bus-stops-shelters-benches-advertisements
liveleak.com/view?i=dad_1477405406
youtu.be/XHym8PXdn-c
youtu.be/fA6XcyXsxXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's been about 10 seconds and nobody A FUCKING LEAF!'d me yet. This board really has changed. Wtf.

i really like Canada

I love maple syrup

You guys are completely failing me. I guess we'll need to wait until an American comes in here. Where are the wanna-be cool posters when you WANT them for once?

Holland and Australia are the only countries we respect tbph famalams.

The irony is that I am one of the few canadians who started to shitpost en mass 2 yrs ago, at first i thought it was funny but i underestimated the stupidity of anglo canadians, these guys don't know when to stop shitposting... they are just weak pathetic betas who cant stand up for themselves, worshiping a bag of old fermeted piss.

Fuck off shit leaf. Your thread is shitty and you're a faggot.

A fucking leaf

Thank you! But you needed to go all caps and include an '!' at the end. A for effort.

A fucking leaf.....

Please view

Please leave my country and take Trudeau with you.

OP is a faggot. Saged, hidden and reported. Go do something with your fucking useless self.

>TOP!

lmao I can't believe the amount of replies this ONE shitpost managed to get. Holy shit XD

love ya leafbro

>mfw Americans don't even realize just how fucked they are with Islam

sucks when nobody cares about you..we get it.

>The irony is that I am one of the few canadians who started to shitpost en mass 2 yrs ago, at first i thought it was funny but i underestimated the stupidity of anglo canadians, these guys don't know when to stop shitposting... they are just weak pathetic betas who cant stand up for themselves, worshiping a bag of old fermeted piss.

Exactement Kevin...les blokes vont toujours overboard...

cuck

Rappel quotidien que ceci n'arrivera jamais au Québec grace a la loi 101...

dailyhive.com/vancouver/richmond-chinese-english-bus-stops-shelters-benches-advertisements

>ceci n'arrivera jamais au Québec grace a la loi 101..

101 law is pointless when frenchies are the minority...

Where are you from BC or Ontario? I know it's one of the two because you're such a massive faggot and you care so much what Americans think of you.

Bah, les agents impériaux ont toujours des privileges spéciaux...

Tu me croire James Smith...ca n'arrivera jamais...contrairement au BC...

liveleak.com/view?i=dad_1477405406

Fucking leafs, stop ruining leafs!

shut up and go fuck a moose or something you faggot

French leafs are the worst.

I'm going to travel to canada and sodomize the first leaf I see when I leave the airport.

>French leafs

Donc, les vrais feuilles...

Redpill me on Canada.

Are they like Americas nu-male brother?

Quoi?

youtu.be/XHym8PXdn-c

I don't see the UK officer being "intimidated" anywhere here. I see a very angry little muslim man acting like a psychopath and a law enforcement official keeping his cool even though he is dealing with a total douchebag.

Nigel...

youtu.be/fA6XcyXsxXU

A FUCKING LEAF!