Over 20,000 personal joins Anti Government riot in South Korea

the Korean riots is approaching the Embassy of United States of America in the South Korea

South Korean riot members stand face to face with South Korea police what guards the Embassy of United States of America

the South Korea police against rioters in front of Embassy of U.S. Now!

Live1
youtube.com/watch?v=KavUBaV-jL4

Live2
youtube.com/watch?v=aP7E_PQ6jGc

Other urls found in this thread:

nanacoker.com/2016/10/29/scandal-hit-s-korean-president-park-geun-hye-urged-to-quit/
bbc.com/news/world-asia-37809594
kukinews.com/news/article.html?no=404803
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietrich_Wagner
askakorean.blogspot.be/2016/10/the-irrational-downfall-of-park-geun-hye.html
askakorean.blogspot.kr/2016/10/the-irrational-downfall-of-park-geun-hye.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choi_Soon-sil
youtube.com/watch?v=WoA7e8RRXng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Another vassal state biting the benevolent hand that feeds them freedom

Wait, why they're near US Embassy?

Is that a fucking comfort woman again?

This

Vassal state to who? It's not the USA for sure.

Place
In front of Embassy of United States of America in the South Korea, Seoul South Korea

Team A
S.Korea riot police

Team B
over 20,000 riot members against S.Korea government and President Park geun hye

South Korean riot is trying to attack US embassy now!

>imagine if the US pulled all support out of South Korea right now
Li'l Kim would have a ballistic missile field day

Fug, guess I should buy that new motherboard, RAM and SSD now rather than later.

I absolutely love this year. It's the greatest shit I've ever seen.

As far as I can tell the riot has nothing to do with USA

nanacoker.com/2016/10/29/scandal-hit-s-korean-president-park-geun-hye-urged-to-quit/

bbc.com/news/world-asia-37809594

Yeah, but why user?

do any of you idiot fuckers have google maps

The US embassy is in the heart of Seoul. It's on a giant road that goes from the old palace of the Joseon kings to city hall, and is surrounded by financial headquarters. There are protests and political activities there constantly. There are always police just standing around in neat little rows waiting in case a flash mob or something appears. The US embassy is also a hideous thing that looks like a fortress with walls that would warm the heart of even the iciest Sup Forums shitposter. This means absolutely nothing.

>入力:2016.10.29 20:49:30
>集会の参加者は、現在、米国大使館の前で対峙しており、
>一部の市民が警察の盾を奪うなど対峙状況が続き、緊張感が回っている。
kukinews.com/news/article.html?no=404803

Korean riots is there in front of U.S embassy
at PM:20:49 Local time

Now is AM:1:00 at local time
I dont know what is happening in S.Korea now

>looking at me not even using google translate
>I'm so cool
>I don't know anything about the situation, but this news article seems to confirm my asspull

死ネ

So was that 8 godesses bullshit actually true? Is that why they're chimping out?

What a fucking shitshow, honestly.
>2016 is ending in two months
Jesus, we were joking about "It's 2015!" the other day,.

Yes, and when Koreans do it it's called "gooking out".

Korea is tiny. It's hard not to be near the embassay.

yep

every last satanic bit

Next year will pass even faster and it speeds up even more as you grow older.

Have a nice day.

>in front of usa embassy
Wanna know how I know youre lying you goddamned ape?

It will be [current year] + 2 in Two months.

yay gooks yay

can anyone tell me if she is controlled by psyhic, how could she admit it? i think plot is deeper than this, they(pretty sure they got relation with kikes) want to destablize the country, establish a chaos and force war with NK. its actually 72D tictactoe. its false flag of a real event.

>what happens afterwards
new digital currency, a literal dystopian cyberpunk country and ofc many dead gooks and safer + richer environment for chosen few

Toppest kek
They're going all out
I would not be surprised if military faction doesnt get involved with this
Police faction always been the dog of the blue house though

Fuck those Korean protestors,long live Samsung!!!!!!

Thanks lad.

shitpost

t. Paco

Holy fuck, did that german guy lose his eyes?

Their next phone is really gonna blow you away.

I see Germany has learned much from Trudeau

I'm surprised by how little info there is on this, even from conspiracy sites that write about anything.

Over 20,000 personal joins Anti Government riot in South Korea

a pic is here

Cops are basically trying to break protests as it is "illegal" ..

They're not protesting the US. They're protesting the reveals that the S.Korean president has been controlled (as in what laws to propose, how to budget, what to wear) by a shadow cabal of 8 female oligarchs/shamans.

Yes that's right. a shaman.

Yep, one of the disadvantages of having rounder eyes than Asians.

It probably means that it's much bigger than Korea. An international shadow council.

what about this option ? i think all of those shit are massive b8s

"Everybody lies" doesn't mean they do it constantly
The psychic could not be controlling her 24/7 or have legged it after the leaks.

Yes. His name is Dietrich Wagner:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietrich_Wagner

They are not trying to get into the US embassy. They are just in front of it because it is on the path to their goal, that Blue House or whatever the Korean Government building is.

This is CNN tier info
>Pass in front of US embassy
>Embassy gets extra security because a giant mob is passing by
>HOLY SHIT RIOTERS TRYING TO MURDER EMBASSY OFFICIALS AND PUSH INTO THE EMBASSY

yeah

it was about a project that some stupid leftists didn't want, the politicians should have given in though, its just stupid paying money for shit the people don't really want

I really can't say much. I simply don't know what is going to happen. Yes, I am surprised she admitted.

Thought the Sorkies were happy?

ajajaja

fuck the niggers

ajajaja

fuck the niggers

ajajaja

fuck the niggers

yes topkek

>muh forced prostitutes, worst crime against korean race uri minjok will never forgive japanese monkey

>8 female oligarchs/shamans
>shamans
Please elaborate/ provide source. Im new to this happening

the thing is if they are so powerful they should make meme tier mistakes like this. if i was a korean i'd think twice.

After all this?
After THAAD?
After madcow disease?
>happy
Lol dumb murican
No wonder yuros look down on you

Korean men should grow a pair and put their bitches in their place

What's going on in your country user? We are not hearing anything

It's all over Korean media. Honestly, this is VERY normal for international news; even today, lots of stuff doesn't really make it across oceans for a day. Partially because it takes time to research, translate, figure out the backstory and so on, partially just because time zones. Generally anything except major terrorist attacks go this way. It's perfectly normal if you're used to following stories in the international press. Also, even though "lol shamans?" plays well on Sup Forums, it's a very confusing story to try to explain to a mainstream audience, and is ultimately just another political scandal in another country. It happens *all the time* and you rarely even hear about it in the foreign press.

tl;dr - Wait until at least Monday, really probably Tuesday or Wednesday, when people are back in the office and have the time to figure out what's going on.

shouldn't*

What do you know about this? The protests were completely reasonable and justified. Stuttgart21 is a big scam and a black hole for taxpayers' money. Just shut the fuck up.

As long as my kpops are safe.

Thanks for the translation Hans, I was just about to ask.

>They are just in front of it because it is on the path to their goal, that Blue House or whatever the Korean Government building

literally explained it higher up in the thread. failing to understand maps AND read, good show american.

>implying madcow scare wasn't a bunch of racist anti-Yankee paranoia
>implying THAAD is bad
get real trudeau

askakorean.blogspot.be/2016/10/the-irrational-downfall-of-park-geun-hye.html
>Choi would receive a huge stack of policy briefs from the presidential residence to discuss with her inner circle--an illustrious group that included Choi's gigolo (no, really) and a K-pop music video director (I'm serious.)

For the love of Kek, I can't believe what my eyes are seeing.

what men?
any man that could have done anything were hunted down and gutted in their homes by these psychopaths

>一部の市民が警察の盾を奪うなど対峙状況が続き、緊張感が回っている。

Some citizens take riot shields by force

the confrontment situation continues, and feeling of strain turns around there.

puppet master Choi sun sil and her puppet President Park geun hye

>After THAAD?

Koreans like THAAD. Protestors just like Chinese money a little bit more.

Anti Government riot?

Rioters?

Nice clickbait, mate. This is the lamest protest I've ever seen.

Has this whole "women leading a country" ever worked out in history?

> riot

You mean protest? I haven't seen any riotting yet.

askakorean.blogspot.kr/2016/10/the-irrational-downfall-of-park-geun-hye.html

Read up on this

I only have the article from the Finnish public tv.

But basically "shaman" is the same as cleric. She is the daughter of the now dead founder of some kind of christianity/buddhism mix scam religion in S.Korea.

The reason I guess people use "shaman" is because when you google the cult leaders name, she's mentioned as as a shaman"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choi_Soon-sil

There's a conspiracy theory that a group of 8 rich women control the SK government and imprison any male politicians that oppose or reveal them, and that has apparently happened before.

Up until now people thought it was just a theory but it recently came out that the president is a puppet for a rich woman who comes from a family of shamans, who believes shamans should hold all the power in korea. The gamergate community has more info about it, but the gist is that the president of Korea was groomed by some crazies and is their puppet.

>Why did the ruling party randomly host a shamanistic ritual in the halls of the National Assembly? Ohhhh, the relief went. Now it all makes sense.

sounds like Trey parker is chanting

Cleopatra

that s for disliking refugees

She literally killed herself after whoring herself out to the wrong general and ended the independence of Egypt

>anti yankee paranoia
>not a good thing
Pick one american yuro colony
With Clinton its good thing to be anti american if youre not american

>THAAD
Literally no one wanted THAAD there
It was basically decided without even consulting the senate

Katharina II.

>Choi Soon-sil (born 1956) is a South Korean shaman and cult leader who is the prime person of interest in a 2016 South Korean political scandal involving her influence over 11th President of South Korea, Park Geun-hye. The scandal involves allegations that she was responsible for masterminding governmental policy and decision making during Park's reign. Prosecutors have raided offices and homes linked to Choi. Park's secretaries have been ordered to resign following the scandal.She may order Korean prosecutors to accuse of Japanese journalist for reporting President Park and her ex-husband, Chung Yoon-hoi's secret meeting of 7hours after Sinking of MV Sewol.Pseudo-Christian pastor Choi Tae-min is her father, dressage athlete Chung Yoo-ra is her and her ex-husband'sdaughter.

> not knowing Samsung control s.Korea

The power of memes is real.

I wonder how many other goverments function in a simmilar fashion and need a good cleansing.

I thought Koreans were christcucks

thats what happens when you translate the talmud into gook runes.
SKorea is kiking themselves without the assistance of the kikes themselves.

Only best Korea can save them. Glorious leader in his infinite wisdom can bring prosperity to unified talmud free NS Korea.

So many happenings aaaaaaah praise Kek

Do you play vidya?

The more powerful you get, the bigger mistakes you THINK you can make and get away with it.
People tend to stop looking over their shoulder when they're invisible.

pressure of those water things arent same everywhere. that guy barely survived

youtube.com/watch?v=WoA7e8RRXng

We're a mix of Christfags, Buddhists and a small amount of shady shamans.

>askakorean.blogspot.kr/2016/10/the-irrational-downfall-of-park-geun-hye.html
I am currently watching the live feed. there are alot of pushing but nothing in a scale of riot per se.

So what are they protesting about, also this is the most tame protest I have ever seen. Nothing is burning, no cops are being attacked, its more like a slightly annoyed sing-along.

It's worth noting that S.Korea is literally a cyberpunk world where a few megacorps own almost everything and of course decide almost everything that happens in politics.

I got banned from chat for saying ching chong

>defend multiple countries since the 40'start
>go out of our way to support their military
>they all start turning on us

Fuck all of you, Japan dont abandon us too

King Jadwiga.
>Poland's law stated that Queen is merely a title for King's wife, and as such has no executive power, so we had a King (female)

This shit is insane.

Good luck gooks, hang those 8 'Goddesses'

>It was basically decided without even consulting the senate

what the fuck are you even doing on a political forum. Ruling party does something. Opposing party gets up in arms in order to score points with some base voters. This happens every day in every democratic country. It means nothing.

>a fucking taiwan
Your bias is showing
Youre no longer china after staying in that dead beat island
Sun yat sen is rolling in his grave from your incompetence

Why are theyb protesting?

puppet master Choi sun sil and her puppet President Park geun hye

pic.2