OK K.O

New thread

The game looks pretty good. Which platform are ya'll gonna pick it up?
youtu.be/N_LGY5QmHE4

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!US5lDDCK!dJbyE3iUeBZoynSPt4t-PA
youtu.be/eytJgcSd8-c?t=438
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

new episodes sucked ass

no hope for tko, look like another MUH EVUUL SIDE episode.

I thought second first date was cute

Ew, the fuck did they do to the art style, everyone looks like an ape

looks boring and simplistic as fuck desu but it could just be the ign guy playing like a retard.

do we have the mega for the new eps?

>off model face joke
nope, OKKO sucks.

Ya its pretty ugly
Imagine if the shows art style was this

Sorry for the shitty edit but enids nose bothers me and I can't help but feel itd look better this way.

you have terrible, shit taste user

Mega please?

mega.nz/#F!US5lDDCK!dJbyE3iUeBZoynSPt4t-PA

Many thanks !

oh damn, it's actually gonna be a legit console game? that's pretty cool. haven't watched the preview in whole yet because the sound of dialogue skipping is grating, but it looks pretty fun.

Do we know what systems it's on yet, or is that TBA?

I don't know why but I find that the constantly shifting boarder art styles on every episode makes the viewing experience very jarring for me

Nice. Thanks, user.

wtf are you talking about? that looks worse than the iphone/android game they made last year.

>liking the long ugly nose
Okay user

pleb

thank you

Even more disgusting

let's just be glad the show doesn't look like this anymore.

Agreed
Idk what ian was thinking with those noses

>white carol

Why do the people being recorded playing demos at PAX and other cons always suck so hard at video games

Are they ever gonna explain why Red Action lost her leg or got her arm cannon?

Because game "journalists" don't actually play videogames.

*cough* gamergate *cough*

>not liking superior Carol
Shit taste, user. I can't stand how in the final show, her hair color is darker than her skin tone; makes her look like a sunburnt Florida granny

That looks horrible.

...is that a fucking sonichu reference?

Those controls look like ass. Also, why the change in art style? The show is already dirt cheap to make already, is adding outlines hard or something? It's got the same look as the Steven Universe game.

I just marathoned ok k.o for the first time and I immedietely loved every second of it. And after reading this thread I've gained some insight.

It figures that Sup Forums is this low energy, Jesus christ. You guys don't know fucking quality when you see it. You would probably prefer a fucking predrawn art style that slides around like nu simpsons or archer.
But I'm glad Sup Forums doesn't like this show. With every show with a semblance of quality - autists flock towards it and poison every aspect. Then harass the creators and ddos the servers.

If these threads stay quiet and full of shit posters then that means the fandom won't morph into a cancerous beast. It tells me right away that this show is good, it isn't attracting to autists of the Sup Forums variety.
Every fandom that takes its roots from Sup Forums are a stones throw away from /mlp/ and it's a fact that /mlp/ is still strongly connected to here.

I can't even attempt to give a single fuck about any of you. Your dedicated "hobby" is consuming children's cartoons and you can't even make the effort into watching anything with quality or change of pace outside of pussyfoot main characters that are moulded around not being able to talk to girls or make worthwhile friends. You just want to watch losers get by an act like a hand of vengeance towards the girls you had a crush on.

This is why star vs is so popular here and accepted by mods. It's about a weak fuck that turned down a nice girl and date some other. An for those that project themselves onto Marco this was like a cathartic power trip.

I'm out of here. I may have autist but I'm not a weak fucking sister like any of you.

so who's going to be the first to draw Carol in a sexy Santa outfit and name it "A Christmas Carol"?

It's been getting more consistent.

Seems like a popular AU is the robot gang is the humans for ko and the robots are Enid and rad

>Raymond is young, fun, and full of...you know.

I wish Red Action got more screen time. But I guess that'll come later.

Even a whale could choke on a bait this big.

This show fucking sucks balls. It looks like a Japanese show that was dubbed badly with English dialogue. The characters are just so awkward.

You don't know what bait is, and this isnt bait, this user genuinely hates Sup Forums

I think I seen this before.

I know this is just lewdness for the sake of lewdness, but it did give me an idea: couldn't they just get Dendy or someone to reprogram Shannon into being less of a bitch?

>essentially robot mindbreak
i want this

I don't think you can mindbreak a robot, bro. They just act how they're programmed to act.

i mean yeah, i was more referring to the concept of reprogramming an evil robot to be your fucktoy ally

that would take away from how fun she is.

but if they follow popular cartoon tropes, then I'm sure some episode will feature the box bots being reprogrammed/malfunctioning so they are friendly to the heroes, at least until somehow they are reset back at the end of the episode to restore the status quo.

best cartoon on TV right now

>they reprogram her into being a fun-loving, friendly hero
>turns out she's better at being a hero than all of them put together
>something something she's putting all the other heroes out of work
>reprogram her back into being a bratty inept bitch so the status quo can resume

I fucking hate that shit.

They mass produce Shannons and Darrels though.

It's not like if one Shannon gets reprogrammed they couldn't just reset the status quo by having her get destroyed at the end by Shannon-Classic.

The show is fun but that videogame looks terrible. That artstyle, gameplay, scenery. It's terrible, even the mobile game looked better. Also, more Dendy fucking when? I thought she was going to be the Connie of KO

You got me, user!

Had you waited until late November, I'm sure someone would've tackled that.

>handholding
get that lewd shit outta here.

>I thought she was going to be the Connie of KO
So she shows up maybe once every 5 or 6 episodes? Sounds about right so far.

Anyway KO and Dendy are exactly 6-11 years old, so romance isn't really in the picture. Steven and Connie are preteens and around the age where that kind of stuff starts coming to mind so it makes more sense for them.

15/10
funny as fuck!

i think it looks neat. i like how the choices and other mind events are implemented to take place in KOs big ol noggin. textless icons that boil down to goofball clown, coolguy mcshades, and dead last obvious choice #3.

so it's a goofy, cool, and generic option thing?

Shannon's flirting technique has improved.

I just hope the SU fandom doesn't lighten up and stop shitting on this show so we don't have to risk them shifting over here

maybes its cute option, since he is a little kid known to do cutesy baby things. they might have other choices but its all of whats seen so far.

why does everyone give roboticized females the shannon face gap
no matter how you spin it, it's still shannon i'm looking at, boxman himself has more variety than that

The game just look's weird. Might be interested, but I need to know about the release date and price.
I was sure they would at least announce the date at PAX but ... nope. Same demo as E3 too.

i kinda wish the show had a storyline running through it. i mean you can do some awesome worldbuilding, or delve deeper into who ok's dad is.

the humor and jokes are great, and desu the animation is good too! reminds me of a loose trigger studio.

i hope this show keeps going.

also Shannon is best girl

this pic is taken out of context, right? Raymond doesn't actually look like that in the game, right?

How's this show doing, ratings-wise? Are there gonna be more episodes?

youtu.be/eytJgcSd8-c?t=438
It was from the PAX stream. Thought it was funny.

The ratings have been going way down since the first episode, but I don't think it's fatal. There are already plenty more episodes that are gonna air, luckily.

I like arms and legs Jethro!

preordering for ray's ass

so its just one out of the many hit frames.

but the art is still the same for him

Boomerang blade!

so? yeah the overworld sprites and clips are kinda ass and you might not like the style, but the inbattle sprites and attack animations are spot on. it looks great in motion. at the end of the day its a one button brawler with cool strikers thats going to need things other than gameplay and story to keep people interested.

How does the game look good exactly? to me it looks bad. nothing like the show, which is awesome.. it has its own weird ugly style

Art is subjective. Different people like different things.

I'd rather you just erased one side of the rectangle, leaving an L

see this looks okay.. which version was this? because it's obviously not this

whales actually have pretty narrow throats
in any case, the threads are low energy because janitors delete the energetic ones

whoa, is it 2001?

they basically are already good though, they just have a bad dad.
i was romanticky at that age (well after 8).. or I wanted to be. every time a girl let me know she liked me it was too late, i had to move. the ones i chose and sat next to and talked to just shrank up

White carol doesn't look that bad in the mobile game, but personally i think the tan makes her more attractive. it's a good visual way of showing she's experienced and hardworking.

daaaaamn son, how do I into perspective like that

>enid bathes in a sarashi and thong
NEVERNUDE

I can't believe this raped Gar without his consent

writefags when

Reaction dump time