Sup Forums says nigs are dumb and inferior

>Sup Forums says nigs are dumb and inferior
>literally every successful sports person is black

Whats the deal with that?

Sup Forums got something wrong? Wew no way.

sports=/= basketball u nigga

a trained dog sure can catch a ball with his mouth better then a human could ever. Does that mean Dogs are the master?

>basketball is the only sport in the world

>sports

>basketball
>worth anything
pick one

You can be a complete fucking retard and still be athletic, you mongoloid. Most professional athletes ARE completely fucking retarded. But they sure can throw dat ball

/thread

poor black kids in the projects used to play basketball everyday so they grew and and bam

>sport
>basketball

Dumbass.

Yep, because every succesful ice hockey player and winter olympics athlete is black.

(((Google)))
Type in white woman white man
Or American inventors
Also, sports are degenerate because of its distraction.

>sports go only as far as basketball
Also
>they are dumb
>BUT THEY ARE GOOD IN SPORTS HOW CAN THEY BE DUMB??!?!?!?

what the fuck are you on?

I heard horses can run faster than whites. Sup Forums BTFO

The only sports black people dominate are those where running and being tall is an advantage, along with a complete lack of equipment being needed by players.

Not so fast, Ahmed.

It's the only option they've got, of course they're going to be successful. If 90% of whites played ball I guarantee you they'd be just as good, plus it's only US niggers. African niggers suck ass and always lose big time against any other team. My country is pretty good at basketball, but then again we're very tall by nature(6' is the national average height, 6'1" for the region)

>inb4 poor
Nigeria is 17th on global GDP list waaay above my beloved country and they have 0 finals or medals or anything for example

Is that a human?

>posts basketball
>thinks its representative
>doesn't post football,hockey, baseball or any other sports
>being this much of a nigger

A lot of successful gladiators were slaves, too.

Am I supposed to be impressed by a bunch of whiteys that look like aliens?

> the Aztecs had better. Living conditions that African I. Africa today.

Really makes you think.?

It's a 7'6" Romanian gypsy.

Tall grey alien master galactic race.

How can earth men even compete?

Nice one, friend /thread

Britbongcucklord
What do we have here? Sports. Physical performance.
Many animals are faster than white man. Many animals are stronger than white man. Many animals can jump higher than white man. Niggers outperform physically nearly all white man.
Now I have a question for you/ Who build that country you live in?

Now shut up!

Go be a brown manlet somewhere else, mohammmed.
He's a perfect Aryan ubermensch specimen. Sup Forums's wet dream.

holy fuck he looks like his limbs might snap at the slightest hint of force

>being good at sports = intelligence
o i am laffin

Whites aren't good at anything. I mean, take a look at all these athletes and Olympians. 99% of them are black. Black people have superior physique/physical capabilities. Asians and Jews are mentally superior. White people are like the average. The middle-ground. They are not good at anything. How can you people be a white supremacists? They are not supreme in any sort of way.

Blacks are competitive in every single sport, and dominate at least 75%. Name one (just one) sport that has the same level of white dominance.

Whites don't even make good presidents anymore.

strongman

Handball, hockey, water polo, tennis, soccer, baseball, strongman competition, spear/disk/ball chucking, hockey.

Ice hockey

Why didn't the suicide bomber walk forward more? there was literally a massive crowd 20 feet away from him

Pol is wrong, but being good at sports doesn't make one smart. A better a arument would be how blacks excel as musicians in every country they are basically

Sports requites intelligence? News to me.

you could argue that the well-roundedness of white people is a superior quality in and of itself.

>apehoop
>sport

GAA zero niggers in it.

>implying sports contribute to society

Nigs were too dumb to build technology so were being chased by lions while we were developing civilization. They then we're enslaved and bred for size and strength. It's simple.

I don't think it was a suicide bombing, just shitty mudslime construction. Could be wrong, though.

If the trained dog got paid millions of dollars and was super successful and influential, then yeah, sure

Cycling, in fact I'm pretty sure the white dominance of that sport is like 90%+.

>obvious b8 thread
>people still respond
NEWFAGS GET OUT REEEEE

Literally all of those have successful black players at the top level of play, some of them, soccer as you call it, have the best player of all time is black (pele.).

>mop ba bip boop bix nood nigguh
>music

You know what is funny britbongpongong, that you think sports matter.
Somehow you managed to lift soccer to the level of religion while it's nothing but but a branch of entertainment industry.
But I guess no one can blame you. It's customers fault that they see anything else in it that a bunch of elemental schoolers kicking a ball on grass.
Clever and scary. Only shows how simple minded majority of people are.

> literally every successful sports person is black
Only in running sports.
No power, no precision, no agility, etc.

And running must be checked too after it was revealed, that all nigger boxing champs had illegal drugs before their matches and that nigger tennis has "legal authorization" to take otherwise doping-considered drugs as well as nigger-gymnastics doped "miracle" on the last olympics.

Physical strength is not mankind's comparative advantage. A black may be able to outrun me, but he won't outrun a leopard. He may outfight me (or not), but he won't wrestle down a bear.

Mankind's comparative advantages are communication and the creation of advanced tools. Whites and blacks do that better than animals, but whites also do it much better than blacks.

>Pele
>the best player

Jamaal pls. Have you ever watched him playing?

He was shit just like everyone in 1960s.

Good, I'm glad you're finally starting to wake up. Now that you've brought up human biodiversity let's talk about why blacks cannot create civilizations. Those same genes that allow them to dunk basketballs also cause them to fail math tests.

Keep researching.

oh really, looked like a suicide bomber desu

So you're saying a dog could replace the 1st baseman for the New York Yankees?

Like grumpy cat?
Why couldn`t a dog do that? you racist scum.

Kek that tab ''How to take a screenshot''

Is it even allowed by carefully (((engineered))) rules?

Squash

>influential
never.
Monkey with money is still a monkey. Checkmate.

It's well-known that blacks are disproportionately successful in sports that involve shooting, stealing, and running.

Domesticated dindu's entertaining whites... you can't figure that one out on your own? Jesus christ.

superior athletes
inferior mathletes

Any fighting, that does not allows drugs or allows drugs both sides. Box, karate-do, kung-fu, any type of fencing, mma, etc.
Shooting. Bow+arrow, stand shooting, target shooting, biathlon, ipsc, etc.
Skiing/skating. Water, ice, snow, sledge.
Motor sports.

> Whites don't even make good presidents anymore.
Nobody does. The only good president in entire history of human kind was Abraham "((()))" Lincoln. Niggers are just to blind to see, that obongo is even worse, than nixon. Because if racism would be sport, niggers would win over anyone at it.

Hockey definitely does not

holy fuck... 999Google000 is terrible.

>implying they aren't also dumb

>Played top tier ice hockey with top 1% of players
>met 4 dindus in 12 years

>Implying

Is hockey the last white man sport?

kek

fucking eurofags

No we took Golf back.

>Golf
>A sport

Top kek, are we going to say water polo and equestrian are sports next?

A Gorilla can lift more than me, does that mean that the Gorilla is superior?

still got shooting, bowling, lacrosse, and water polo

>nigs are dumb
b-b-b-but they're good at basketball, that means they're not dumb, r-r-right?

Let me know which athlete sent a man to the moon, built the large hadron collider or cured polio.

Well, that's unfair being that niggers can't swim.

>Name one (just one) sport that has the same level of white dominance.

Swimming. Niggas got heavy bones, whites have really light bones.

You can not drown a white man, he will naturally float to the top.

he's saying you're comparing apples to oranges, you intellectually inferior lifeform

b-but.. we created peanut butter, gas masks, and the penis sheath.

At least Putin makes sure he brinks enough for the whole class to have.

We killed the ones who had shit physical endurence and weak....why the fuck would we want weak slaves? Dumb tosser.

>Who are
>Jerry West
>Larry Bird
>Yao Ming
>John Stockton
>Jason Kidd
>Pete Maravich
>Jason Williams
>Dirk Nowitzki
>Tyler Johnson
>Kristoff Porzingis
>Klay Thompson (Half white)
>Gordon Hayward

A google search doesn't mean anything you stupid nigger, learn to into NBA

.t Sup Forums

>p.s. John Stockton is STILL the best PG of all time bc he isnt a ballhogging nigger like chris "break my finger while trying to grab it all" paull

95% of Olympic medals went to white people.

> Implying that bouncing a ball and then wasting millions of dollars every week is something that requires brain cells.

He waddles away after the shot

HURRRRR yeah blacks totally dominate sports like Soccer, Baseball, Volleyball, Water polo, Weightlifting, Judo, Martial arts, Winter games, Water sports, Swimming, Gymnastics, Motor sports (big time), Auto sports, Rugby, Rowing, Kanoe, Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Nascar, MMA, Diving, Sailing, Archery, Shooting, Ice skating, Skiing, Motocross, Cricket, Australian Football, Handball, Surfing, EXTREME SPORTS (BIG TIME, THEY ARE BY FAR TEH DOMINANT RACE IN EXTREME SPORTS), Bowling, Cycling, Climbing, BMX, Racing, Sambo, Strongest Man Competition, Karate Kick Boxing, Taekwondo, Triathlon, Pentathlon, Cross Country, etc.

>ADHD is easily misdiagnosed
>ADHD medication hes been known to be taken by colledge students illegally to further themselves both mentally and physically.

fucking nigger is probably taking Modafinil and saying she has "ADHD"

I would name cycling.

Tour de France is the biggest annual sporting event.
Literally millions of live spectators.

And what? 1 black guy in the peleton?

because genes

>have a single black professional player
>"Blacks dominate 75% of sports"

lol at niggers consistently setting the bar low for themselves due to deep down knowing that they are inferior.

Black people are only in simple sports that need no skill. All they can do is bounce a ball and run while holding a ball.

>literally every successful sports person is black
>a game a child can understand and play requires complex analytical thought and reason