Is weed the ultimate redpill?

Is weed the ultimate redpill?
>feels good
>makes food taste good
>makes music sound good

You really start accepting the redpills with much more ease when you just smoke some dank

No.

I've been smoking pretty heavy weed since I was about 16. Took two years off from 22 to 24, but then started back up again.

It's a fucking struggle. Some people it might not affect, but it destroys my motivation, makes me shy and introverted, causes anxiety and depression... it's definitely not a good drug. Anyone who says it's not addictive is a fucking idiot though, because it's almost as hard to kick as cigarettes.

I don't think it should be illegal, but I definitely don't think anyone should do it either.

Are you implying that music and food are bland unless you're high? That sounds like depression. Weed effects my spatial perception and my internal monologue but definitely not my enjoyment of things.

Weed sucks and is retarded

kills your ambition and makes you stupid

>t.dumb ass stoner

Damn bro, made me tear up a little.

It's only once you've fully digested the Red Pill that you understand how important the Blue Pill is.

>Are you implying that music and food are bland unless you're high?

nope, I didn't imply that

People are willing to blame anything that isn't themselves.

Do whatever the fuck you want, but don't blame some drug when you fail

What a weak will of a weak minded man

>Anyone who says it's not addictive is a fucking idiot though, because it's almost as hard to kick as cigarettes
bitch please i haven't smoked in almost a year and it was easy. if you think it's as hard as quitting cigarettes then you're weak

This matches my opinions on weed.

It's something which should be handled with caution.
But it should not be illegal.

Though it does give me motivation instead of take it away.
The motivation may be to earn money to get more of it. But yeah

I have smoked several forests worth of marijuana and I have this to report:

It's unhealthy.

Dude you're just smoking the wrong type of weed bro smoke more chill out

habit forming is not the same as actual addiction though

I don't take pills, because drugs are degenerate. I just smoke weed brah.

GAAAAHHH WHY IS IT ILLEGAL??!?!?!? WE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO FUCKING GROW WEED WAHT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS SHITTY COUNTRY

LOOK AT THAT NUG!!! MY HYDROPONICS COULD PRODUCE A NUG LIKE THAT, AND IT WOULD ONLY COST ME A FRACTION OF MY SPENDINGS ON THA T INFERNAL PLANT; FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Dis
Dis
Dis
Fuck off LEAF NIGGA

OG DARREN FROM LOUSIANA OUT!!!!! I AM A BLACK REPUBLICAN I SUPPORT TRUMP!!!

This.. I also smoke pretty much every day, and I've kicked it a couple of times, and I've kicked snus.. There's no physical symptoms when quitting weed, unlike nicotine. When I stop smoking weed I'm just bored a lot.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Weed is degenerate, also it has not the same effect on every person.

I smoked marijuana from time to time. Unsocially, with the intent of getting high to enjoy the high.

I would smoke it and listen to music it would really put me in the audience (Marches of the Third Reich, original recordings). Eat some food, wake up and feel great.

I can't smoke it anymore and while I wish I could some time it doesn't affect me.

Physical dependence and cravings are for niggers.

this is true
i dont want to be happy all the time
but occasionally i feel the need to escape the reality
yes, personal accomplishments make me feel good but it doesnt make me feel like everything is alright in this world

Ive smoked every day for the past 2 years. I cant stop. I get the urge to smoke all the time. It might be the nicotine in the blunts im addicted to. Although whenever i dont smoke i cant eat, at all.

>Although whenever i dont smoke i cant eat, at all.

you smoked too much weed man

On it's own, i never found the appeal. Makes me ultra paranoid and i get into negative thought loops that even 5+ gram boomers didn't bring on. I actually feel more euphoric coming down from the high if anything. Then again the majority of the strains i tried were very potent in thc, never got my hands on any of the cbd dominant bud from the west coast.

Odd, drugs is pretty much the reason I graduated. Cant go through a lot of that shit sober/

>taking a blue pill to reduce you're red pill tolerance back to baseline

Yeah no

>Is weed the ultimate redpill?
>feels good
That's hedonism, son

goood goy

keep inhaling the herbal jew

drinking water feels good, is that hedonism?

Yes, drink bleach faggot

Makes it super easy to work harder.

Anti-weedfags are anti-productivity.

Is cocaine the ultimate redpill?
>feels GREAT
>makes food taste FUCKING DELICIOUS
>makes music sound TOO AWESOME TO DESCRIBE
You fucking forget the redpills and PARTY FUCKING HEARTY when you SNORT SOME BLOW

t. Ambition free pothead

>not dying feels good
Stunning revelation, lad.

Dudeweed lmao

so does smoking kush

No.

It's a low IQ activity for low IQ beings.

You are struggling this hard with weed? You are weak minded. Put the weed down, pick up a book.

just grow it bro. take care of the smell and dont tell anyone so you wont get caught.

This

>TFW can grow all I want in the middle of the city
Feels good man

>ITT: people in this thread saying if you can't quit your weak-minded.

I am an addict if you can quit without NA or support groups and rehab you're not an addict. Weed is addictive so to an addict it's hard to quit I have chronic insomnia and smoked to help me sleep for years but because of weed it was a gateway for me to be around people who did harder drugs no one pressured me but it opened me up to trying other drugs and I became heavily addicted to coke because weed was making me depressed although I was sleeping it helped me fall into depression. Weed is not redpill if anything it's bluepill.

>Weed is addictive so to an addict it's hard to quit I have chronic insomnia and smoked to help me sleep for years but because of weed it was a gateway for me to be around people who did harder drugs no one pressured me but it opened me up to trying other drugs and I became heavily addicted to coke because weed was making me depressed although I was sleeping it helped me fall into depression.
>this is all one sentence

Are you colorblind op?

Weed isnt addictive im sorry. Millions upon millions smoke everyday and attend school/work without you even noticing. I just have always found this funny, It seems like almost my entire friends group smokes weed and it hasnt affected their life in the tiniest way. Some people just cant handle weed, if you really think weed is addictive.. let me just say. Dont ever try any other drug because if you cant handle weed and you think its addictive. You would be fucked on a real drug

its another
>my personal faults aren't to blame it's the weed

that being said,

weed is absolutely addictive, physically, mentally. depends, how much you smoke it, your body, etc, everyone is different.

for me, i've been smoking since 17 lightly the first year then after literally every single day at least 3 times a day the only time im not high is for a few hours during meals and when i need to take a shit

other than that my life is literally

wake up
shit (i always have to shit in the morning 1st)
eat breakfast
shit again (now begins the cyccle)
smoke
eat
shit
smoke
eat
shit
smoke
sleep

repeat

With that being said though, I did take nearly a year off of weed as well and again, this is support for even if weed can be shit and fuck up a weak person, you can still ween off of it easier than anything else

BUT that being said, the first two weeks of me trying to stop were horrible

i felt completely brain fried
i felt like nothing was fun or enjoyable
i was extremely easy to piss off/annoy
when i tried to sleep at night i'd toss and turn, feel extremely uncomfortable, and once i got to bed i would 100% always wake up with cold sweats, literally my whole sheets where my back/ass/legs are soaking wet, guaranteed to wake up at least 3-5 times each night during a regular 8 hour sleep

the most noticeable and physical was the absolute havoc on my bowel movements, it's like my body being so used to being fed it's THC regimen then stopping cold turkey goes out of whack and starts spazzing out, I was constipated every shit i tried to take and there would be nasty ass mucus shit around these pathetic little rabbit shits id manage to get out of my ass when i needed to shit

that being said though.... my overall thoughts are: do whatever you want: if you wanna quit, you can at any time, i think the absolute worst that can happen is my type of withdrawals, they were physical and mental, but the good news is they lasted a maximum of 2-3 weeks.

Grow it faggot and tell no one. Not even yourself

Weed makes you fat and lazy and dumb. Look at all the states that have legal weed, same places autistic liberals live in.

Don't do it, it's stupid.

After the weeks of withdrawals I felt exactly how I did before ever smoking weed, I had a gym class too (senior year highschool) and even noticed how much easier the stretching/10 minute warmup run was and felt like my lungs were on steroids

......that being said....
that only lasted that year and I started smoking again, been literally high every day since that one miraculous cold turkey quitting, that was like 5 years ago.

If I could, I probably wouldn't smoke weed, but everyone has vices, mine in life is pretty much weed, I don't do anything else, not justifying it though.

In moderation, sure.

This guy hit the nail on the head when it comes to long term use, though. It kills your motivation and makes you dumber.

>tricks your senses into feeling things that arent real
>redpill
Chaim pls

Martial arts helps get rid of weed and alcohol addictions. I thought I couldn't live life without it until I joined martial arts and then I just stopped and focused on being healthy. I feel much better now and more focused and determined.

I smoked about 2 grams a day in college, no it doesnt. Also Canada has no restrictions on their research for medical marijuana, so these stupid little myths about how it makes you dumber are being debunked a lot.

Why do you forget words and sound stupid after smoking pot for a couple of months then?

>it's almost as hard to kick as cigarettes

Also while I'm around, this is true too. The negative effects of falling back into pot are pretty much non-existent in the short-term, so a lot of people who quit end up falling in and out of prolonged use. It just makes you feel sleepy and a bit fuzzy, so what's a bit more every now and then?

It is absolutely psychologically addictive, though. If you have an addictive personality, you're going to end up wasting a lot of money on it.

You think weed is strong, you think its addictive. Dont ever try another drug, you will INSTANTLY see how wrong you are. Weed is more of a calming down thing to be. Can you abuse it? of course. If you, just fucking stop? Millions smoke everyday without problem and we all just chuckle when people like you blame it on the weed. If you're a lazy fuck before you smoke, guess what? that wont change after you smoke. So stop smoking, stop furthering the stereotype and fuck off.

I literally dont, what on earth are you talking about?

>not snorting the red pill
plebs, the lot of ya

>Admits it effects people differently

>Was too much of a pussy to handle weed

>I don't think anyone should do it.

You're not any smarter without the weed.

>I smoked about 2 grams a day in college, no it doesnt
Okay I've worded my post badly.

Smoking all day, every day the way I and a lot of people I know used to do absolutely does make you dumber. You lay around and talk about fucking nothing, you giggle at stupid bullshit and spend your time jacking off and eating when you could be improving yourself instead.

This is all people like him do. Hes weak and its easier to admit "weeds fault" instead of maybe considering the fact that hes a lazy fuck.

>because it's almost as hard to kick as cigarettes.
Maybe if you're a little bitch it is.

It sounds like you have the same stereotypical outlook on it. I put some music on and do my work while I smoke. I smoked all 3 years of college, got my diploma and am looking for a job in my field. I know SO many people like that. There is stoners and then there is people who smoke weed.

What part of Louisiana? Jefferson Parish here

Dunno imo (I tried a lot of shit out last 10 years) you should only comsume to enjoy something my top 3 are:
1: weed
2: cocaine
3. beer
Best is combination of all 3 but you should not do that kind of shit every day.

Something I will say is this, weed is different for everyone. If you know you are going to smoke everyday, make a plan. For example, i dont smoke everyday until I have done most of the important shit. Then you can just sit there and get stoned without worry.

Og kush is p good. I like the body high and it doesnt make me tired like other buds. My fav part of getting high is eating. Nothing like smoking a good bowl eating some freshly delivered dominos pizza with mango habenero sauce.

>mfw people say weed makes you a lazy cunt without ambition while I'm on my last year of an engineering master's and have been smoking pretty much every day since I was 17

It's not the weed's fault you're prone to being a lazy, unambitious POS user

No it is degenerate and should give the death penalty.

Nice to see a weed smoking degenerate be honest about their degeneracy. Get off that disgusting shit lad.

anyone who has problems with weed """""""""""""addiction""""""""""""" literally just lacks control

i live in CO i could smoke an eighth a day if i wanted . . . but im not a dumbass

It enhances your perception once you learned to control the effect. It's life HD button.

But be careful, an enhanced mind will never go back to it's original state, not even if you stop taking the stuff.

I guess it depends on the person, but i learned a lot about myself through weed and therefore i learned a lot about other people. I pick up slight changes in peoples voices, can read their faces better and i perceive my surroundings sharper.

I am not saying that it gives you superpowers, but it will open your eyes for certain things if you care to look for them.

Nuff said, weed can fuck up your mind if you fill it with garbage like most modern stoners do. It's always about how you use the tool.

>Very sensitive to weed
>Extreme paranoia and auditory hallucinations
>Motor/speech functions become horrible, even with small doses
>Watching TV becomes difficult to follow, vidya is very hard

Its always similar effects over years of different dealers, so I'm sure it's not simply I'm getting weed cut with other stuff. Despite this, I still enjoy smoking when I can, but I have to smoke alone otherwise my paranoia kicks in. One thing that smoking really makes me do is clean, my house becomes spotless.

Weed made me gay. One time, I smoked a bowl and watched some sissy hypno once, and I had sucking on the brain all the time since then.

I'm talking about stoners having problems putting sentences together, even the simplest words.

Cleaning really is more fun when stoned.
And since cleaning is a pretty dull activity, why not fake it more fun.

I always find it fascinating that retards like you somehow think their personal stories are worth more than scientific data.

dude if you think weed is addicting i seriously hope you dont plan on doing any other drugs or youre gonna be in for a bad time

It really is. Cleaning becomes meditative and calming while high.

>because it's almost as hard to kick as cigarettes.
oh fuck off

i quit pot cold turkey like it was nothing. cigarettes was an actual struggle. i felt tired all the time, my eyes felt heavy and i was extremely irritable. on top of that i would be watching tv or go on the computer, get up, go in the garage for a smoke then remember i quit smoking. that shit always fucked me up for a minute

pot was just nothing. you just miss being a little high

Are you Califags 420legalizing it or what?

I read that as "makes music taste good" and thought "hey, he's right".
On here you'll find so many reefer madness people it's painful.
On the other hand, long term heavy use without anything else to do, is hardly good for you. If your life is moving around for instance trekking, sailing or biking, I could see heavy daily use possible. If your life is NEET-hood, I can see heavy use becoming an anchor to your degeneracy instead of wings out of drudgery.

That being said, I smoked daily for two years and kept a job. I did pretty alright, but it certainly became less of a pleasure and more of a ritual. The trick for me, I've found, is to keep it to weekends.

However, the same pattern is valid for alcohol. Daily use makes me unmotivated, lazy and depressed. However, alcohol is harder to quit...

>The trick for me, I've found, is to keep it to weekends.

This is the wise mans decision.

The only times I break this rule is for huge events, like the Debates, or when friends offer it.

Pretty much this.

A dull and boring person will not become less dull and boring by smoking everyday.

You have to be active and do something while high, otherwhise you are just wasting the good stuff.
Which doesn't mean you can't have some alone high time. Soulsearching can be fun and important too, but with everything in life moderation and balance is the key.

On a positie note though, weed might make dumb people even dumber, but at least they don't get agressive.
Alcohol is way more dangerous in that regard.

>(((weed)))

Don't fall for the herbal Jew, Sup Forums, just look what it did to Prussian Blue.

The ultimate redpill comes on weed withdrawals.

Probably got new boyfriends and changed their political views.
Nothing new.

Decent as a once every few weeks escape. Daily usage fogs higher brain functions wrecking intuition and judgement. Your animal brain drives your decisons and actions unconsciously derived to generate the most dopamine regardless of the consequences.

>be cranky for a few days
>have trouble sleeping for a few days

The struggle is real, and it's about as severe as a bad grade on a high school essay.

I smoke (legal weed) everyday and I've started to scratch the snoop dog surface of building a resistance. If anything I can say that it's a money sink but I'm an hermit and I don't drink or smoke tobacco, so my my expenses balance out.

I use it to work and to manage stress that comes from it since it's always long hours, people never notice and since I take care of my appearance friends get shocked I do it at all.

That being said, I'm convinced it is not for everybody and if you have deep issues you don't want to deal with it WILL fuck you up bad.

(((They))) are the good goys. Trying to end the old world order and stop all wars.

You're in denial if you think it's not fucking you up. You just aren't ready to see.

ive been smoking since i was 13. stopped and hopped back on the train for months at a time but i certainly dont abuse it.

when u stop for a while, your thoughts become clear. you talk clearer. your body notices the THC is no longer bound to your brain. people around you notice too and in turn affects how you interact with people which is solely subjective. mudane things remain mundane, exciting things remain exciting. dirt is dirt, sex is sex.

and then you start again after a month. you take note how your body feels. you feel your heart beating. your lungs straining. whatever pain your body has. mentally you process things at a slower rate, but viscerally and have the benefit of people calling you an "addict" or an "drug user". smoking when youre off work and talking to a friend(s) about a topic that interests both/most of you is one of the best way to flush your mind of the toxins built in your brain from everyday interaction with the society we have made for ourselves. try cleaning when youre stoned instead of driving. why i still blaze to this day is because the mudane becomes interesting, extraordinary more or less, is better or same. different paths for different people.

i use psychedelics recreationally, but i dont abuse those for "party scene dig me chicks im so enlighted and so cool". when the time is right and im with my friends who want to go hike sand dunes and trip every few months, cool.

if you think you're addicted to weed and need rehab or whatever, find better friends. if you have no friends, dont lurk on /pol alone.

if that fails kill yourself, bitch nigga.

Weed and psychedelics expanded my consciousness and opened my mind to ideas. Because of this accepting Sup Forums stuff was easy for me. Drugs cant magically turn you into a hippe.

No, opposite really. By that logic, niggers and stoned college marxists are redpilled.

coke is for babies. try adderal and then complain about addiction.

ITT: immature little faggots who fear things they don't understand.

t. trump supporting patriot who is about to pick up 1/4th of some 29% THC marijuana

Smoking weed is absolutely degenerate, the only good thing about marijuana is if you take it in oil form.

kid, don't talk down to me about drugs when you don't know a damn thing what kind of drugs I've done.

talk to me when you're not in your early twenties.

good for you.

this I do have a problem with. stoners like this are fucking retarded. every dipshit stoner with their "nah broooooooo it's not addictive" has their "I quite weed for a year it was EASY BR0." bullshit. I quit too, fuckheads. And yet here I am, packing bowls with all of you.

At least I know it's a fucking vice. I can't stand faggots who try to moralize their degeneracy.

I'd say it's acceptable degeneracy. Can be very dangerous for some though, so use with caution.