Can trump realistically win?

Can trump realistically win?
Everyone here is against him and even mentioning him makes people call you a racist. How is it in murrica?

>Can trump realistically win?

Nope

Overclockmed

>Everyone here
You don't fucking vote, Mohammed al Ahmed bin Muhammad..

Yeah but if shes being shilled for in germany I imagine it'd be much worse in murrica

If you look at rally size and signage as estimators of mobilisation, Trump's going far better than polls would suggest. People will answer Clinton in a poll but won't go vote.

Trump will win.
Ignore the CTR shills

Your digits were not blessed.

>Whizzkid aged 11 builds computer

Why is this front page news? It's not difficult and when I was that age I knew kids who were doing it. (millennial)

That's because Germany is a fucking joke of a country.

Even if Trump loses the election he has still won overall. He destroyed people's faith in the MSM, reignited the patriotism of the right, destroyed the Democrats by exposing their inner corruption, and woke the world up to the possibility of nationalism coming back.

This election isn't happening in a vacuum. This is the beginning of something much bigger.

Because hes black

>11 years old
>builds computer

Topkek. Trump's son is 10 and he knows all about the Cyber and Cyber Warfare.

it was significant more difficult to build a pc 15 years ago. that's not to say it was ever hard though

i built a 286 when i was 10 alone with none of the help promised to me. I so wished my father wasn't an alchoholic fuck...

Glory is coming.

Hey palmer. Isn't there a piece of shit general thread you should be festering in?

James Comey would never have re-opened the investigation into Hiilary Clinton if he thought she was about to become president, and therefore his boss.

>knows all about the Cyber and Cyber Warfare
KEK

Because he's black and black normies are even more retarded than regular normies

>Everyone here is against him
HRC is paying people to be against him.
It called "Correct the Record".
They are nerd virgins working 18 hours a day.

We are faaaaaaaaaar more conservative than even the most conservative country in Europe. And that's at our natural relaxed state. During an election year blood boils.

Can he? Oh yeah. For sure. Will he? Probably not. I know Sup Forums hates that but it's fact.