What country contributed the most to the world?

What country contributed the most to the world?

In my opinion, it's either Greece or UK.

Greece because it set up the basis of the Western civilization.

UK because it set up the industrial revolution and exported the Western civilization to the rest of the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6inYiDycWJU
cigpapers.wordpress.com/2015/02/02/timeline-of-the-jewish-genocide-of-the-british-people/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is meaningless until we Make Greece Great Again.

The United States of America you fags

Piggybacking on other countries is not a contribution.

The Netherlands.

Greece, Italy, France, UK or Israel.

>Israel.
>top kek.

The United Kingdom, obviously.

Greek gods, best Gods. Greece ftw and also Italy

I think China (compass, gunpowder, printing press, distilling oil) deserve an honourable mention for technology which allowed European colonisation which affected the entire world.

>contributed
>israel

its always a leaf

America has contributed the most to the modern world by far

>invented the airplane

>invented cars

>invented the computer

>invented the telephone

>invented modern democracy

How can other countries even compete?

Greece,and Rome

>>top kek.
Who are you quoting?

Honestly, probably the Romans.

Even though they did not create it, they propagated Christianity and created the basis of what would become western civilization as a whole.

Meant for

If the 6-Day War was the 600-Day War, they could've easily wiped out MENA, and would be regarded as the heroes of the 20th century.

This. Then maybe us, I don't know.

The Big 3:

1. Greece
2. Italy/Rome
3. USA

Then UK/France/Germany.

China is overrated.

>What country contributed the most to the world?
Germany.

the usa it is the oldest country on earth with the longest running stable system of government when it was founded most Europeans still had absolute monarchies in the time it has existed its gone from fighting with muskets to fighting with nukes and walking on the moon in 3-4 peoples life spans there has never been anything like it in earths history

jewish meme country

This to be honest. Gloden Age of Hellinism Pt.2, when?

Would you be willing to take Phillip back and have a monarchy? Your old flag looked better anyway

>>invented the computer
This is the man who invented the first computer. Notice anything?

Who'd be King when Phillip dies? Pass over Charles and give it to Harry?

I would say Rome, but I find it difficult to relate modern-day Italians with their supposed ancestors. Arab/African admixture really fucked up your shit.

Phillip can't be King, it must always go to the first-born and his first-born after him. So Charles - William - George

>meme racial theories centered around looks and cars that falsify their NOx output.

i see what you did there

Yeah right, Yiannis.

Todays "Greeks" are Christ-Turks.

bump

In terms of invention and discovery it's US by far, followed by UK and Japan, then Germany, then the Anglosphere.

In terms of greatness, in its impact on history, Rome, no question.

Ancient Greeks probably contributed the most, but modern Greeks are no more related to them than all the niggers 'woz kangs'. Nostalgic delusion.

I don't mean to blow my own bugle, but the only civilisation that has made significant contributions and still exists is Britain. Even then, in another century the inhabitants of these isles will have little relation to the men who made the modern world.

The question ignores the fact that history is being wiped out and we are all shit now.

Turks are muslim Greeks.

1. UK
2. France
3. Greece
4. USA
5. Romans

I don't know.
My country has invented loads of stuff.
But Ancient Greece gave philosphers.

We also keep the Germans in check. And destroy the EU.

you dont even know who youre quoting

>Phillip can't be King
Why?
>it must always go to the first-born and his first-born after him
Not true, succession isn't set in stone and in practice it's generally pretty unusual that that sort of thing would happen.

That he is a proud black man that crackers white washed? Just look at the nose and the hair

Well they werre around for a thousand years so yeah

Greece didn't set up the basis of western civilization. Europeans hijacked greece's culture because they had none of their own.

UK contributed the most to the world? Kys bluepilled little shit

Hijacking Greece culture was literally what Turkey did you fucking roachnigger. Give Constantinople back

Britain's greatest contribution was America tbqh.

Does this look like greek culture to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=6inYiDycWJU

>degeneration exporting capital of the world

Yeah it turned out so well

Yes, Britain is. For practically a thousand years.

cigpapers.wordpress.com/2015/02/02/timeline-of-the-jewish-genocide-of-the-british-people/

Wow, what an excellent articulate piece on such garbage.

Dismissed!

Also America has done nothing except help build an A-bomb.

Well said neighoor. Romans conquered and copied everything from ancient greeks, even their Pantheon.

>Diaspora fags.
The biggest jokes of Sup Forums.

Greece bar none. No other country can even compete.