Would you be happy if Trump established himself as Emperor and his family became a monarchy?

Would you be happy if Trump established himself as Emperor and his family became a monarchy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=foYFiqjbPTg
youtube.com/watch?v=EH1eIQymjXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sure, but Trump doesn't want that, hes a coward.

We will elect the next few generations of the Trump bloodline until his name and influence are equal in glory to the infamy of the Rothschild family.

Yes. I would be happy

he doesn't need to do that. if he does even half the things he's promised to do he will be the greatest president in US history and one of his many children or grandchildren will be voted into office every 8 years for many centuries until the pendulum eventually swings to the left again.

I hope you're sending out resumes, your job at CTR ends in 10 days or less.

wtf? I just said I wouldn't mind if Trump became a monarch. The fact of the matter is, he doesn't want to be one.

Yes.

Emperor Trump of the Americas

Yes

you mean trump is part of the establishment?

Fuck that, I'm not voting for him now.

Only if he promised to make america white again

youtube.com/watch?v=foYFiqjbPTg

Why should he and his family stay on top?

It wouldn't amuse me in the least. My family line already dealt with Kings and Emperors, and killed a couple of them; we'd prefer to not see a revival.

She's winning the fight, just look at the polls! What can't you see about that? Just look everywhere, does it not get into your right mind that you Drumpfkins are losing? Yeah that's right, losing? Soros is only going to help us all, don't you want the world to burn? Guess what, we do too!

Starting next week, we're going to track the details of every last "centipede" and "nimble" person here on Sup Forums. And even get violent with them when we come and find them. This is the beginning of the end for the Drumpf support here on Sup Forums and we're going to be declared the winners in the end.

Your time is coming soon. It's going to be a huge victory for Sup Forums when your kind is wiped off the face of Sup Forums and we remain the Hillary board we always were.

I can imagine Eric Trump running in the future.

Yes I'll be the peasant that fucks the queen and princess ivanka

No.

Oh? Who is your family line? Anybody that we would recognize?

Also...

> killed a couple of them

Hard to believe.

> we'd prefer to not see a revival.

Which cabal are you in?

No

Of course I would
youtube.com/watch?v=EH1eIQymjXY

I believe I know who you are. You should know...I am engaged in the quest. And I am solving it. It may take me months....perhaps even years...but I will find the truth.

>tfw no American Empire ruling from Northern Canada to Panama

>government is Enlightened Absolutism
>opposition to the Trump dynasty is violently suppressed
>eugenics/selective breeding programs keep non-white population numbers in check
>blacks and Hispanics with native blood are slowly replaced with European people
>non-white/non-European culture is suppressed
>Clintons, lying Media lapdogs and liberal celebrities are forced to fight to the death in Coliseums
>fights are broadcasted live for the entertainment of the masses
Long live Emperor Trump