Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WqYLH5p5-nA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

48 hours

Is that Mr Feeny?

>tfw you're gonna die during Stan Lee's lifetime
>tfw you have to think about what kind of world you leave behind for Stan Lee

how many people exist in this world?
he is a fucking lich, he's good for another few millennia, just needs to keep that phylactery safe

Well, avoiding the "he's supernatural" angle, the oldest verified human lived to be 122 years. But that was a female, and women tend to have longer lifespans for reasons both biological and environmental. Of the top verified oldest humans, you have to get down to number 16 to find one that isn't female, and that's a Japanese man who lived to be 116.

Stan Lee is only 94. However, I don't think it's likely he'll see 100.

2 and a half decades at least.

this

hes apparently been just out of it at recent cons or just not appearing at all even when scheduled to. so i'd say 100 as the round number, even then, he's fucking Stan Lee, he will be remembered so fucking long after his death

He will just reincarnate.

>hes apparently been just out of it at recent cons or just not appearing at all even when scheduled to.

I can't believe he showed up at cons like a month after his wife passed. I mean, you have to do what you have to do, but you'd think he'd want some break.

YOU CAN'T BAN THE STAN

Didn't his wife die recently? That pretty much means he's on his way out.

He probably wants something to help keep him occupied.

His wife is dead so he's prolly gonna die on some lucky groupie during one of the cons, impregnating her with his last beat of the heart.

Long enough until his next feeding

i think its more that he has been doing this for so long, its probably the thing that keeps him alive at this point.

He did so recently.
>Joe Bologna (1934-2017), US actor (...), died on 13 August aged 82. Animation voice credits include Superman (1997-1998 tv) and Ice Age: The Meltdown (2006). [F770]

As soon as they can get enough footage of him to do his cameo scenes for the next 10 years of MCU movies they will just deactivate whatever device that's keeping him alive they inserted in his body.

>83
That won't sustain him for ten minutes. What he really need's is for one of the MCU actors to do an Anton Yelchin.

I think this is closer to the truth. Most old people die because they have nothing to live for anymore; the life that they knew has passed on. This is not the case for Stan, he is still living the same life he created when he was young.

>• Tobe Hooper (1943-2017), US director of 'Salem's Lot (1979 tv), Poltergeist (1982), Lifeforce (1985), Invaders from Mars (1986), The Mangler (1995) and others, died on 26 August aged 74. [GW]

>still living the same life he created when he was young.
But he no longer has a Jack Kirby to steal from!

13 minutes 8 seconds.

Until he wearies of the soul-taking.

Good Ol' J.R. Jim Ross recently said on a radio show when asked about appearing at Wrestlemania the week after his wife Jan died that it was either sit around and mope alone or do something where he can feel supported and appreciated.

His wife's soul bought him a few months, but he'll need someone powerful to stave off death again. Who's next Sup Forums?

>How long does he have left?
Serious answer; he has 1 in 4 chance of dying each year, every year from now on. This is not good odds, but it is how it goes.

As long as he wants. memes aside,I'm impressed he's lived this long. 5 years maybe? I dunno. I feel wrong guessing someones lifespan desu

There is going to be so much shitposting the day he dies

The good kind or the bad kind?

who cares

November, 12, 2020

How healthy does Stan live anyway? You have grouchy old fucks like Miyazaki that smoke a carton of cigarettes a day and he's still going [relatively] strong. If he's in shape and has no bad habits I can see him lasting a few more years, though as much fun as it is to say, he is on his last legs.

the moment Marvel releases the Infinity War movie

Dont worry hes found a nice big battery he can feed off of for awhile.

He'll be fine.

youtu.be/WqYLH5p5-nA

Dead by the end of next year at the longest.
At his age, No Wife, No Life.

This, couples usually die together. That emotional stress really puts a number on a fucking 94 year old body.

Routine can help combat depression, and traveling around to cons means getting out of his house where every other thing would make him think about his wife.

too long, fucking tired of seeing his cameos and ugly face plastered wherever there is any marvel property

I thought for sure that was going to do him in, but it's been a couple of months since.

I think if it's not immediate, really elderly couples where one of them dies last about a year on average. Then again, my Grandfather passed away three years ago and my Grandmother is still going strong. We have a big family though, not sure how often Stan sees his kids or grandchildren with how busy he always is.

Widows survive their husband for a longer period generally.

One of the big factors to being alive long is staying active. Prevents physical and mental decay.

Though a lot of elderly people tend to die around the same time as their spouses.

He is in a blood contract with Rasputin, I mean Alan Moore. So long as THAT guy lives, so will Stan. We all know how hard it is to kill Moore though, so he has a few decades at LEAST.

I feel worried about famed VA and amazing performer Tim Curry though, that guy looks like he's in bad shape.

Not long. Typically, a man dies before the women does in a life long relationship. Part of that is testosterone, it's literally toxic over time, and is a price we pay for running on the stuff. But when the woman dies before the man does, men usually just...cease. They seem to literally lose the will to live on a subconscious and biological level, and usually die within a year. Not even exclusively at Stan's age. Often men as young as mid forties or fifties often die shortly after their wives do and not asa result of suicide.

I would say about a year, maybe a little more than that if we're lucky.

>However, I don't think it's likely he'll see 100.

Agreed.

Stan needs to take tips from Araki. Dude probably still gets carded occasionally.

But now that you've started this thread, he's gonna die in the next 24 hours. Ya ruined it, OP.

>Stan The Man will never stop schtupping hordes of nubile cosplayers who enact his every fantasy at cons around the world

Let's hope the new IT movie inspires some copycat killers and the excess lifeforce spilled finds it's way back to the original Pennywise

>murder clowns

2016 is dead, user. John Oliver blew it up. It isn't coming back.

Herd to tell. He gains an extra 100 years for every single issue sold. Super Mario with a koopa troopa shell and a staircase has nothing on him.

i think its more the fans keeping him alive, saying thanks and shit. you see how many people want to kill themselves on tumblr because no one said nice things to them?

i'd love to get to the point where im so popular for comics, i can write my name on chicks tits...

Rank these deaths from biggest happening to smallest happening.

>Stan Lee
>Clint Eastwood
>Bush Sr.
>Paul McCartney
>Woody Allen
>Queen Elizabeth

QE2
McCartney
Eastwood
Bush
Lee
Allen

Bush/Eastwood could maybe flip flop.

Keeps you distracted, that's why Snyder continued JL until it became too much

about next thursday

Will you people just quit it?!!! I know he's old, but this is something we shouldn't even think about it. Don't push the luck, OK?!!!

he can't die. he's immortal. he'll live until the earth gets consumed by the sun. if he ever "dies" that wasn't him. it was a body double and you've been tricked. he'll live in cuba or go to space or something. so, he has around infinity left

George A. Romero is already dead. =(

The death of a spouse tends to fuck things up. I give him a year.

Til a good Fantastic 4 is released

Shit, I thought Tim Curry had already died. I guess he much have survived the stroke.

Stan is immortal now

>Part of that is testosterone, it's literally toxic over time
This is literal absolute nonsense you stupid fucking numale, men are almost always the older partner in a relationship and have far more risk seeking behaviours, but you wouldn't know about that you fucking vegan cuckold.

>Typically, a man dies before the women does in a life long relationship.
It probably has something to do with body size. Shorter people live longer

Stan Lee as the last man on Earth confirmed.

I'm gonna invoke it

>94 years old
>still going
hell be fine

Longer than you, true believer. He's gonna bury us all.

>that face when you're thinking these thoughts and you're twenty fucking five

Stan is going to outlive us all. Reminder that it will take nothing less than Jack Kirby's ghost to kill him

True. On the other hand, I will be very surprised if she doesn't make it to 100, even if Prince Philip goes first.

Poor Charles.

Thanos will kill him along with everyone else in infinity war

you cape fags better not except me to mourn his death.

she isn't dying until charles is dead

can't let that dick bag end up king.

>I feel worried about famed VA and amazing performer Tim Curry though, that guy looks like he's in bad shape.

I feel so bad about that guy. He was an absolutely great actor, and now he became a prisoner of his own body. Barely able to walk, let alone act.

Somewhere, there is a comic book about stan lee, getting older.

Can he outlive Permutter?

>you cape fags better not except me to mourn his death.

You should mourn him for all the great work he did while still at Marvel, not for the vomit that Marvel is currently pumping out.

Or it means he's got quite a while left. I mean, sacrificing your one true love has to be worth more then the average soul he consumes right?

Stan Lee will outlive Marvel comics.

So MAYBE a year.

As much as I dislike the fellow, I kinda want him to hit 100.

her mom made it past 100. Its not odd for them

reptiles do live very long lives

As long as no one breaks his phylactery he's fine.

Stan Lee appeared in Palm Springs comic-con last week...he's alive and kicking and COOL!

Can confirm. God I hope it's not genetic on both sides, because it has sure happened a lot this decade.

No such thing as the former.

He was at Dragon Con this weekend, wasn't expecting that.

He'll die within three years.

How do you copy an extradimensional cosmic horror?

Why is Kevin such a boot licker?

How long is Eternity?