Is there a more ridiculous country than the USA?

I mean they have pretty much no history and their whole culture consists of fatty fast food, being fat, watching shitty mass media and shooting with assault rifles at extincting animals. Even their politics is a shitshow.

>There are no relevant old buildings in the US.
>There is no classic music from the US.
>There is no good literature from the US.
>...
Why is this country so sad?

>inb4 islamic germany xD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbecue#Geschichte
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_automobile
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullet#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airplane#History
youtu.be/fYi9Vr8bHJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To counter the number 1 arguments which gets brought up by amerifats when discussing this topic (twice today already):

>Wait.....is this coming from the marginal country that we fucking crushed in two world wars, and that has since served as our vassal state bitch? Hmmm...

So you guys actually get taught in school that you did play any major role in the world wars? You were pretty much insignificant in WW1 and were the 3rd most helpful ally AT BEST in WW2. We don't mention this alot because we don't want you guys to feel bad. Just like you tell the autistic child in class he did well too.

>extincting
Why can't mexicans write a proper sentence?

>Germany misses having a gun

Fuck off

...he typed in English on the Internet from his computer powered by electricity in a country kept safe by American military hegemony.

Also, fuck off Mehmet.

Sweden easily.

Hah, look everyone, a German!
Take a pic fellas, they're saying Germans will be extinct in about 10 years

>it's a germany is mad that they lost both world wars episode
hitler isn't coming back, kid. quit making excuses and own up to your shit country and your worthless history.

Lol nice cherry picking faggot.

I just ate a delicious burger while you're probably eating a big bowl of Arabian dicks.

hey this is my homeland you're talkin about you better quit before somethin bad happens to ya

Tesla was american now?

Eh we have Mormon holy land.

blow it out your ass

Perhaps because Brits and Eurogarbage kicked off a mass genicide of the civilizations living here? Y'know, just maybe?

>describes why the USA is the greatest ever
>then asks why USA is bad

I thought we showed you why during those 2 world wars

>60% white country literally created by immigrants (lmao) is making fun of one of the most influential white countries in history
K

Not surprised. Americans always think they invented everything and that the US is the center of the world. Just like they think they invented planes and cars.

He literally was. We're a nation of immigrants, Sven.

So we nneed art to be a good country? Who gives a fuck about art. Art does not advance civilization. Take a look at all thr major American companies that have an incredible influence over your country :)

>inb4 "Mercedes-Benz, BMW, and Audi"
>Traditional automobiles don't count

>having no history and intellectual culture is "the greatest ever"
Can't make this shit up

Our history is whooping your sauerkraut ass in two wars.

>no good literature from the US

Please, the US has a fantastic tradition of literature. Stop memeing.

The point went way over your head

You forget

>they support a country that is the antithesis of everything they stand for and that even killed thousands of their own civilians

>implying russia would have been able to do what it did without US arming them through lend lease
>implying US troops on the ground didn't prevent the war for going for another 5 years

You know who needs more shit? Burkina Faso. Man, fuck Burkina Faso.

>pic related, it's Burkina Faso's capital

Yes he was, Swede. That's the thing people don't get about America. He left everything behind for his future here. He became an American

Shhh guys... don't tell them they played no role in the world wars. They will rage if we do.

>the wild west
>the bbq
>the car
>the cartridge (aka the bullet)
>the plane
>the internet
>the smart phone
>freedom and liberty

America is MAKING history right now. All you can do is talk about how great Germany used to be. If you care more about the past than the present there is something wrong with you

You're right! we tear our shit down and build it up bigger & better
Just about Every city and Capital City in the U.S has it's own orchaestra so sorry that it's not as mainstream as it is in Europe. Too busy making new upgraded

God you're a stupid Kraut. You couldn't have 5 lifetimes to read all the literature the U.S produces.

Feels breddy gud to be American

fuck off kraut filth,america is based and im glad it leads the world if we cannot...better them than you

Girls girls, you both contribute to the fall of western civilization
one of you starts wars that makes people move and other forces people to live with those who kill all western countries

>>There are no relevant old buildings in the US.
>>There is no classic music from the US.
>>There is no good literature from the US.
These are all false tho
Actually not too sure about classical music, but other points are just typical euro memes

History and culture are mostly useless in highly autonomous and advanced modern societies like the United States of America

"Most of our history is the history of stupidity" -Everyone who isn't America

Lmao this is literally a low energy shitpost. Fuck off you turkroach.

Germany has only been a country since 1870.

>sees this post again

OBLIGITORY POSTING THIS

All good authors are Russian
Musicians too

The priceless treasures that my grandfather passed down to me from his time on the pacific front say otherwise

We have a bunch of hot degenerate sluts.

pic related. If that isnt good enough for you acknowledge the fact that America had the tallest buildings in the world from 1884 until 1998

American pop music sets the blueprint for the rest of the world. Right now its rap before that it was rock before that it was jazz. The blacks here decide what cool is and everyone else follows.

Im not a /lit/ guy so I couldnt tell you much on this topic. I do know that Hollywood in its heyday was some of the best media ever produced by man though.

german culture in a nutshell
>silly pants
>walking around aimlessly
>drinking too much
>boiled garbage food

Saddest thing if someone says American culture the first things that come to mind are:

Oxymoron, fast food, school shootings and obesity.

>All good authors are Russian
It's all depressing shit. Their music too. Not saying it's bad but it makes sense since most Russians are miserable people.

>says their culture consists of fatty fast food
>his pic related has three fit and skinny Americans in it
You're retarded mehmet

>hot degenerate sluts.
no we dont

80% of women are obese

Our history is us beating the rest of you like unwanted step children at literally everything.

US is a new country
My ancestors dared to dream and explore
Kill yourself, nasal accented buffoon
/thread

>All good authors are Russian
lmao
>Musicians too
lmao

tasty bait yo

Is there a more ridiculous country than G*rmany?

I mean they have pretty much no history and their whole culture consists of drinking beer, being unhappy, watching shitty American/British media and shooting with assault rifles at minority groups. Even their politics is a shitshow.

>There are no relevant old buildings (they all were bombed).
>There is no modern music (except for laughably cringey techno).
>There is no good literature (just angry men with mustaches complaining they can't get laid).
>...
Why is this country so sad?

>inb4 he eats burgers xD

All the best Germans either moved to the US or were killed by us. That's why Hans is so salty. His grandmother got her hair burned off in Dresden then got buttfucked into submission by Ivan.

Threads like this a coping mechanism to get over the fact that his "country" has been around for less time than Mexico has.

>the wild west
Invention by jewish hollywood. Reality was just a really shitty version of what europeans had accomplished HUNDREADS years before you.

>the bbq
Invention by spanish and south americans
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbecue#Geschichte

>the car
German invention

Invented by a swiss

>the plane
German invention

>the smart phone
You're right there. Congratulations on sticking a MP3 player and a mobile phone together.

>freedom and liberty
Lulz, pic related

You were right about 1 (one) thing.

Lmao this is fucking pathetic. German cuck. If America is so irrelevant and shitty why is English the second most-spoken language in the world behind Mandarin fucking Chinese (a country with 1.3 billion people). If America is "the autistic kid in the room" why does the entire world worship our culture? You watch our movies, you listen to our music, you follow our politics. Grow a pair of balls you pathetic nazi cunt and admit that we are better than you could ever hope to be.

Israel?

if someone says chile the first thing people think of here is a semi decent chain restaurant

>You couldn't have 5 lifetimes to read all the literature the U.S produces.
Sorry that I don't have the time to read great american literature like 50 shades of grey and John Green

not an argument

>musicians too

>America is so irrelevant and shitty why is English the second most-spoken language in the world behind Mandarin fucking Chinese

You mean the language you got from England?

America is more influential than Germany desu

>decides to claim 7 things but cites one thing
>his one citation is Wikipedia

>German cuisine, sausage and beer, fried veal.
Fuck out of here retard.

are you fucking retarded. they have one of the coolest most badass histories ever. the fucking revolution, civil war, etc

fucking everything fun and enjoyable in the world can be credited to american inventors and all the movies music sports etc we watch is all from america

american culture is fun as fuck, small town america is the most cozy warm friendly place in the world

a cold faggot german like yourself obviously cant see this though

>one of the most influential white countries in history
LMAO

Name ONE thing. LITERALLY one.

No, I'm serious. ONE important thing that had a lasting impression on the world.

Fun fact: getting your shit stomped by the French, British, Americans, Hungarians, Czech, Russian, etc etc etc does not count.

>zomg why aren't there these things in a style which was from an era in which the country in question did not exist.

>Built the greatest country in the world off philosophies of freedom and government by the people for the people
>Fought the greatest empire in the world at the time and to the worlds surprise beat them
>Had a major civil war over the same idea of states rights and freedom
>Created and drafted the concept of unalienable human rights
>Basically created industrialization and capitalism
>Cultivated the worlds greatest economy - responsible for 50% of the worlds economic output at one point
>Became a superpower in two generations
>Became the worlds superpower, stronger than the next 50 countries combined in 200 years
>Put a man on the moon
>Save Europe from Hitler with massive lend lease to soviets + American intervention on western front
>Ended communism and the Soviet Unions influence on the world
>Split the atom and created a new era of weaponry
>Incinerate 250,000 japs before their breakfast for attacking pearl harbour
>Drop another bomb a few days later because why not

They go alright, i'd rather be friends with the yanks than you anyday. Go start another war an get pruned ahmed you fucking loser.

the only thing bad about america is theres mexicans and niggers

this country would literally be a perfect utopia if we had separation and 95% whites

98% drop in shootings 100% increase in education mass drop in crime etc

>being proud of throwing an atom bomb on helpless japanese civilians
On the top of that you got that plans from a german. Oh, the irony.

>i'm triggered by americas dominance
Keep trying to find things wrong with america, you'll feel better one day.

>Germany

USA doesn't have history
THEY MAKE HISTORY
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

you mean that guy who got cucked by edison?

We love our based Australian brothers, don't we folks?

Thanks for your amazing contributions :^)

Germany wishes.

>no good literature
Wut? Have you read our constitution? I don't know what shitty documents your government has, its doubtful most people know or care about it.

Clearly you have no grasp of history if you say that we have no culture. You've never been to here, so don't judge a culture you've never observed outside of the media, tourism, and shitposting. Thats literally the only perspective you have to offer.

>tfw great grandpa came home with seven watches, two guns, a crate of silverware, and a painting

this

>Have you read our constitution

What's so great about it? Most countries have the same kind of liberties.

The real irony is that German escaped from your shithole of a country because you faggots wanted to gas him.

You reference German culture as being something great.

Can you please then explain why the people in your country right now are self-hating cucks that want to distance themselves from German culture in every respect possible?

The people in your country emulate America in every way possible. There's even German rap. That's how shit Germany is you literally copy the niggers in America. Sad!

>Why is this country so sad?

Because they're used as a sandbox game by the Israelis.

>art doesn't advance civilization
And that's your brain on american education

Wild West doesn't need one I guess

I didn't cited the others because I thought that was common knowledge. Sorry, forgot I was dealing with americans here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_automobile

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullet#History

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airplane#History

Why the fuck do Europeans hate hamburgers so much? Hamburgers are fucking amazing!

Can we all agree that Germany is just pure fucking evil? I'm willing to bet money that the Germans will put all of their Syrians in death camps within the next 10 years

Germany is the saddest country ever. Your nationalism has been erased by Jews and niggers. America's culture may have been marginalized by Jews and niggers, but we're more nationalist than Germany will EVER be.

>Ralph Waldo Emerson
>Ralph Ellison
>the Pragmatists of 20th century Philosophy
>classic American music:
youtu.be/fYi9Vr8bHJY
Although American culture holds high culture of things like the Illiad right by low culture like Kardashians and Burger King, that's when you get when the working class consists of temporarily embarassed millionaires. Everyone is a risk taking optimist who rejects hiearchy by anything but choice.

>pretty much no history
the US is older than Germany
>fatty fast food
Germans love McDonald's
>being fat
The average German isn't much thinner than the average American, compare about 70% overweight in the US to a bit less than 60% in Germany. also there are lots of other countries that have higher overweight and obesity rates than the US does ( Mexico or Qatar for example), why don't you hate those countries for being fat?
>watching shitty mass media
Every industrialized country watches shitty mass media, adn it's even the shitty US media you are criticizing. Europe is not being better in that case
>shooting with assault rifles at extincting animals
Every animal nowadays that isn't cattle is on the edge of "extinction", and if it was as easy to obtain a weapon here as it was there, we'd also be shooting wolves n shieet
>Even their politics is a shitshow.
At least their politics are a show, way more entertaining than watching that bitch Andrea Nahles be a dyke. And I bet thanks to the american presidency race you now know Trump better than Gauck or Merkel
Most relevant buildings in Germany were bombed during WW2, also US has the White House
If you are referring to the classical period of music that is true since classical music was European music, but I guess with classic you just mean traditional or old, now the US has Native American music, Jazz, Pop, Rock and basically every kind of music the world listens to nowadays
wrong, and as if you think Schiller, Goethe or anyone else is good

>the wild west
mostly a myth invented by early hollywood, eg americlaps think cowboys were gunslinging vigilantes when they were farm hands lmao
>the bbq
invented by native americans you genocided
>the car
of the dozens of people to contribute towards this invention none of them were american (although one was a jew and hitler had his name removed from german textbooks kek)
invented by a swiss
>the plane
the wright brothers needed a catapult system to get their plane in their air, it was actually a brazilian to get a plane to take off by itself
>the internet
invented by an english scientist
>the smart phone
all japanese companies
>freedom and liberty
mostly greek concepts

WHAT HAS BEEN WILL BE AGAIN
MAGA

Thank you based Holländer

>>the plane
>German invention
HOL UP HOL UP

Written in the 18th century? I mean we have to look at time and place since faggot OP was going on about old art and music.

Also, I'd say it's great given you eurofags know quite a lot about it and us and I could give a shit about your county that's smaller and shittier than many of our states.

And to top it all off their greatest ally hates them more than we do

We don't but it's not an american invention. I mean for fucks sake, the HAMBURGER is derived from HAMBURG.

>"german"a history consists of repeatedly getting raped by foreign invaders from the 1100s and on
>American history consists of repeatedly raping germans

>germanistan
isn't it time to prep mohammad for your wife?