Shit, pol, i dropped the cover

shit, pol, i dropped the cover

>be chilling outside with a mixed male/female company
>one of the females is in a long distance relationship with some spic from the states
>she's telling how he promised her he'll work to come to bulgaria to visit her in summer
>jokingly say "don't get your hopes up, that gypsy will probably be in prison by then"
>her friend gets triggered
>"what do you mean gypsy? just because he has darker skin doesn't mean he's a gypsy and will get in trouble. i'm sorry, but you sound like such a racist right now"
>say "i was just joking, one must be born to gypsy parents to be a gypsy. for example italians have darker skin but they're not gypsies, at least not most of them"
>girl with the spic bf starts explaining how i'm a trump supporter, and all trumpfags are racists, hate muslims, etc: all the bad things in general"
>say "what do you mean being a racist is a bad thing? did you hear how the muslim apes raped at cologne?
>they stare at me like i'm the devil
>one of them says "stop talking, nobody wants to listen to you"
>say "if nobody wants to talk to me, i might as well go home and finish watching my movie"
>pay for my coffee and fuck off
>as i'm walking away i hear one of them shout "fuck you"
>"fuck you too"
i fucked up and lost more "friends" today but it was worth standing up to the libtards

1. It wasn't worth it

2. She's LDR'ing someone from a different continent, she's a loser and so is he

3.Friends are overrated anyways

You did well user

do you know where they live? slash tires

I think you have the 'spergers, man.

Is Bulgaria cucked too? Jesus Christ I thought for sure this liberal bullshit hadn't reached the Eastern bloc countries.

>pic related, made me think of this

Autism.

Kek, if this is true, then that's fucking awesome. I love to trigger liberals, probably why I don't have any friends that have differing opinions.

Women are natural traitors, it's not a question of where.

You need to go soft on normies. And "don't get your hopes up, that gypsy will probably be in prison by then" sounded like a straight out insult. Plan that stuff better. You could have been passive aggressive about her having a spic bf.

Ahmed is right.

Fuck all traitors

i thought they were redpilled now until they pulled this shit off.
at the time i thought it would be acceptable banter

You did a good thing

This. OP is like the definition of an autistic socially inept meme spewing Sup Forums user. Do you not know how people/social dynamics work? Regardless of your personal views OP you called someones significant other they care about a gypsy. Then said how is being racist a bad thing. I am all for not being stupid when it comes to general race division but you are fucking retarded OP.

most men here are based, most women here are natural traitors.
the men in the company probably shared my views but didn't say anything out of fear fir being called "racists"

Absolutely based, user. We are all your friends.

y-you too

Well done user

>how the fuck do you manage to find such cucks in Bulgaria?

Wasn't your country literally a Turk rape fun park for centuries?

>wasn't your country a turk rape fun park
no, that was before. now we're communist rape park

>someones significant other

A spic living in spicland fucking everything he can find while sending FB love posts to some dumb Euro whore

>nothing of value was lost

You were part of the Turk slave zone so there must be some lingering hatred for muslims.

I was in Crete a few years ago and the locals still hated the Turks

OP, do you think it is worth it? You payed a pretty hefty social price expressing your opinion in such a vulgar way...

Don't you know that everyone is secretly racist or discriminates? They just don't voice their opinion because its not worth losing friends over. I have people I converse with that have the same liberal mindset as your... former friends - you just have to break it down for them logically and without being vulgar or showing your neo-nazi.

For example, say "muslim terrorists" instead of "muslim apes" ... when you talk like that your skinhead really shows. People associate such language right away with racism, nazis, fascism and then all the pea brains in the group automatically expect you to be a defender of such groups.

Also you have to stand your ground; when someone tells you to "stop talking" you make sure you verbally assault that person so violently and surgically that they know to NEVER utter those words to you again - make them look stupid in front of everyone. This requires thinking before you speak, a vocabulary, some knowledge of the person, and quick wit... practice on randoms that are of no importance to you.

sadly the younger generations do not share the same hatred for muslims and turks.
even bulgaria, a proud naturally nationalistic nation, is falling for the jewish shit, especially in the cities

>saying fuck you as you walk away and not to your face
Your friends sound like worthless faggots

I don't think those are real friends, so just forget them. My best friend and most of my other friends think Trump is the Devil. They also know I'm a Trump supporter, but they were merely disappointed than resentful of me. I'm still frends with them anyway.

real talk, are the italians white?

The problem is you apologized and explained yourself.

If you doubled down and went after her she would have shut up.

If its one thing normies hate, its confrontation. That's why they use shame and guilt rather than aggression and intensity.

You did good. Next time do it in more intelligent and with more manners.
You didn't lose friends you lost few people you are familiar with. If those people are your friends they would not care for social assburger once in a while.

You did great, Bulgaria, better to be alone than with idiots who stifle your ability to think and express yourself. Btw, you guys make great rifles.

TL;DR: OP roleplays so he can virtue signal for Sup Forums

"racism is just healthy pattern recognition and people who don't have it are probably mentally damaged"

Conversations that will never happen in BG. Stop wasting the time of the people.

> so if he would leave you for his white prison lovers would you consider him a gypsy or a racist?

Romans werent white (germanic)

nothing of value was lost OP good job. expect them to talk shit about you behind your back, you might have to lose some more liberal friends. but if fighting for our entire race means having to hear the whiny voices of liberals calling you a bad person then do it.

I'm proud of you OP

>>one of them says "stop talking, nobody wants to listen to you"

Shudve stopped there and instead start talking on retarded stuff like drake and Taylor Swift hooking up.

>>say "if nobody wants to talk to me, i might as well go home and finish watching my movie"

This reaction wasn't actually necessary. You took it too hard.

>>pay for my coffee and fuck off
But still, so far so good.
>>as i'm walking away i hear one of them shout "fuck you"

These are not you're real friends. Real friends would've called you back if u got so offended.

>>"fuck you too"
>i fucked up and lost more "friends" today but it was worth standing up to the libtards

Glad you got rid of them.

>i fucked up and lost more "friends" today but it was worth standing up to the libtards+ 0 post omitted.
you missed the keys to the conversation, she was looking for a guy to hook up with. This girl wanted your cock. There was no way she was going to remain celibate and wait for some fucking spic.

I'll share a story like this
>be me in high school
>redpilled at an early age, livin and growin in a very liberal area of new jersey
>in history, doing a debate on segregation and if it was justified for the time
>"raise your hand if you think racism was unjustified"
>everyone in class raises their hand
>i don't
>instantstares.jpg
>"user? tell us your reasoning."
>i say some stuff about basic evolution, how all races are not created equal, some have higher cognitive skills, etc.
>teacher is aloud to hit me, cause thats how it is in jersey, and looks like hes about to. he definitely has a lot of shitskin heritage and is trying not to lose his shit
>stares continue as teacher starts raising his voice and yelling nonsense about how society has adapted past that
>adapted past evolution
>periods over, thank christ
>"user, i'm keeping you after class."
>fuckin kill me already. why'd I have to be born in libcentral?
>he brings me to the assistant principal who then calls my parents, dad has to defend me and the AP seems appalled
>i get ISS for two days

This was the last time I tried to share some knowledge in that school.

I should also suffice, that teacher had me moved from his class. Could barely teach anyway, wasn't mad.

You dont need them user.You have us

u are autistic

You sound like a beta who blew his cover generalizing everyone, and cried to papa Sup Forums for sympathy.
>"I-I did good, daddy?"

In Poland you can be act like racist and no1 give a fuck bcs every polaks is racist XD

What was so great about the Mexican? Couldn't she find someone better, and nearby?

If you're not White/yellow...Good luck.We will kill you.Colorful live like rats in Poland

And you sound like an unconfident beta cucktard who try to assert some form of dominance over Sup Forums cause you live your life as a beta fag and you hate it.
>L.. Look at me daddy.. I'm not getting fucked in the ass all the time daddy..

this can't be real. no one man should have that much spaghetti in their pockets.

Holy Roman Empire was not Holy, Roman nor an Empire

Not excatly hard to be dominat to any of you Sup Forumsacks, just meet up with them 1 on 1, and suddenly all these stories how of you "owned" your friends, turn into stories of how you get humiliated. Get a reality check, leaf. Only betas reveal their powerlevel.

Fuck em they are degenerate scum

There are good Christian non racemixing white women out there for you

how are polish-mexicans treated in poland? is she liked despite her spic like skin?

Really, despite the example of it going wrong all around them? Too much communism left over, huh?

well your argument about how being racist is not bad was fucking shit

what's funny about what you said is how the girl didn't even try to defend the gypsies

>Implying this spic couldn't buy a 10000 bulgarian whores a thousand times over and knock you out

You're an idiot dude.

Your joke was just plan bad and doesn't make much sense. Then when accused of being a racist you start harping on about Muslims who aren't even a fucking race.

It's idiots like you that give us a bad reputation. You have strong stubborn opinions about shit you don't even really understand.

As a rule, don't have an outspoken opinion about something you can't articulate properly

They were not your friends. Be happy about it

Why would you call a spic a gypsy? That's like calling a nigger a kike.

Spics with aspirations in Europe? Christ, is nothing sacred anymore?

You didn't try to persuade them of your point of view, you just acted like an autistic asshole. You can't hate libtards when they've been indoctrinated since birth. You have to be patient with them otherwise they'll never learn. If you act mean for no reason without backing up your point of view, you only reinforce their lefty point of view. You just made things worse when in reality you should be making them think.

We have this guy here in Russia, a media person. Hy immigrated from USA, says he was raised in racially mixed area went to very mixed school (bad area i guess) but later had to live/work among whites and just could not take it, pretending to love niggers and gays and shit. So he moved here.

I get it man, I've done similar stuff. People expect you to compromise your political beliefs in the event of social pressure. Just remember "He's racist isn't an argument."

What are you doing hanging out with people who would crucify you for your beliefs? Why do people crave companionship this badly?

and your not a faggot with an image like that on your device? fuck off.

You didn't stand up to or for anything.

You parroted simplistic rhetoric, and now your friends know that you're a mushminded tool.

You used a recent event to justify a position that has existed far longer then said event.

You're objectively an idiot, and too stupid to engage in debate.

You didn't win anything, you gave them a perfectly harmless strawman to pound away on forever.

Now when they meet somebody who actually has the ability to formulate and articulate their own thoughts, they'll just recall how easily you folded, and dismiss them.

You're the opposite of a redpill.

NEVER
REVEAL
YOUR
POWER
LEVEL

That makes them traitors to. A man being to afraid to stand up for his ideals because he might be called a scary ist word is no different than the beaner loving bitch.

good boy , what the fuck are your people mixing with their people anyhow.

Praise this user, if they can't respect your beliefs without hate, but you silently respect their beliefs even though their beliefs hate you because they think you "hate." I hope this helps you swallow the red pill. Don't think twice user, praise the sun.

>t. still butthurt turks after millennia

oh am I laffin

Not surprised.

I imagine most of the actual racists here chimping out in a similar way.

If you actually read what you wrote in a unbiased way, youd realise that everything you said was retarded.

Generalised, false equivalency, thinking that "being racist" is actually a good thing...

Well done.

well you're a retard either way

You fucked up senpai

Never go full racissss, always be subtle and slow paced.

One thing is to be against immigration. Another thing is to literally think that "racism" is a good thing.

It isnt. Racism isnt what most people here think it means. It doesnt mean "accepting that white people are superior".

Racism means institutional and social prejudiced towards a different ethnicity based SOLELY on their different ethnicity.

Thats not a good thing.

If you want to deny biology and pretend to be "superior", go ahead. But please use the right terminology.

People want to protect their jobs and social life, which means not associating with openly racist people. They might even agree with you, but between you and their reputation they will choose their reputation.

You guys are the only reasonable people in this ITT
Congratulations