Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/8447184/The_Badger_(First_Comics)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Good Fight Scenes
>Starting with Jaspers VS The Fury

Top thread.

Okay, I promised this in the previous thread, so here goes. This is the least impressive of the two and more of a beatdown than a real fight, but the author's art and paneling work are still pretty fucking exceptional.
Right-to-left, obviously.

2/3

3/3

1/20

Surprised nobody posted this.

Second fight. It's actually a part of a set of several fight scenes between these two characters and more, but this sequence is particularly exceptional.
1/2

2/2

>loli crying noises
everytime.

>not rumble of scientific triumph
Do you even Bonaparte.

Underrated "run". The first two arcs were really good, much better than anything they did on Flash. Or Manapul on Trinity.

Bump

Any Badger fight

I've heard of Miracleman, and saw him appear in Multiversity, but what the actual fuck is this? I mean, could someone explain to me what exactly this comic is about?

Anyone know where I can find Badger comics?

readcomiconline.to or just torrent it
You're in for a ride

Goddamn, I love Moore's silver age stuff. He really has a good grasp on how to make weird and wonderful action.

I would have loved to see what his hypothesized X-Men run could have been like. If Marvel UK hadn't screwed him over we could have got something truly beautiful post Mutant Massacre

Miracleman wasn't in Multiversity.

Huh, didn't realize it was on readcomiconline, I thought I tried searching for it a while ago and couldn't find it. Anyway, does it have all his stuff on there?

This is Captain Britain? Damn, Marvel used to be cool. It's a shame what's happened to them.

Nope just the 4 first comics of the original run, the 2016 reboot and badger hexbreaker/bull

Read the first four, if you like it then torrent the rest

Have a link to a torrent perhaps?

I think he is confusing Miracleman with Ultra-Comics

Try this, it's the one I've downloaded from few years ago
thepiratebay.org/torrent/8447184/The_Badger_(First_Comics)

Source?

Made in Abyss.

Thanks

Wouldn't surprise me if Ultra-Comics' design is a take on Miracleman.

>Moore's X-Men

That would have been something.

Miracleman is essentially Alan Moore's take on Shazam and what it might really be like to obtain that ability. It is mixed with a lot of other interesting things like alien contact and creating a utopia. I highly recommend it.

Prime vs Sodam Yat

I am. Sorry about that. To be fair, I'm not well-versed in this area of comics. Grew up on Dylan Dog, Zagor, Nikopol and the like. DC and Marvel continuum and all their heroes kind of all mix and match in my head, and I tend to make mistakes like this.

So, to clarify, it has nothing to do with what I believed it to be and it's Alan Moore shitting on superheroes in some way or another again with a ton of rape involved?

Either way, I will give it a try, just trying to see where should I put my expectations.