/sdcc/ Scooby-Doo Comics & Cartoons:First Edition

Be Cool Scooby-Doo is kino,why so much hate?
Also,Scooby-Doo general.

>why so much hate?
People have shit taste?

MI was fucking great, but BCSD is fun and doesn't really deserve all the contempt it gets on this board.

It's not even close to the worst adaptation of this franchise.

Growing up I thought Scooby Doo was bland and boring
But since MI, BCSD and the recent onslaught of rediculous films, I have to say I love Scooby Doo more than Ever now.

Nostalgia combined with the hate of the art style.

Yeah when I was a kid original Scooby Doo would have worked fine in place of sleeping pills.

The new stuff is pretty fun though.

>hate of the art style
To be fair, it's completely justified.

its really just the art style for me. we've gotten enough mcfairline style as it is, it wasn't necessary to attach it to mah doo. didn't watch more than an episode though, so i guess i can't legitimately criticize. just the one where daphne had puppets of everybody, and it was fucking stupid

>/sdcc/
Fuck off, generals are cancer

So how would YOU do a Scooby show, Sup Forums?

Mystery Inc. without the stupid?

That sounds retarded. The stupid is the fun stuff.

Kill yourself.
Reminder that now we don't have a toy line,the fan base is pretty much dead,no comics,no video game,etc.
Atleast 2020 is the Scooby doo revival with the S.C.O.O.B. animated movie which will be the first chapter of the Hannah-Barbera Cinematic Universe...

No I mean the actual stupid, as in bad writing.

>Reminder that now we don't have a toy line,the fan base is pretty much dead,no comics,no video game,etc.
Yes, thank you for citing all the reasons why making a fucking GENERAL about Scooby Doo makes no sense whatsoever. Come back when you've got some fresh material to discuss, or just make a proper, non-general thread, retard.

Why is Daphne the best waifu?

I like the show,I also love so much Daphne's characterisation in Be Cool.

Ah I see.

Well I mean, that's pretty much just baked into Scooby Doo from the start though.

Be Cool Daphne, best Daphne. MI Daphne is a close second though since she actually has a little personality compared to other versions.

We still have dvd movies and the cartoons....

Which all came out years ago and even then do not warrant the creation of another cancerous general.

Is this movie good?

Pretty good. So,which Scooby doo movie is your favorite?

Also,what happened to these comics?

Mystery Inc without romance subplots. I would've liked more individual focus episodes, as I liked most of the side characters like each of the gang's family.

Chill. There's like, 2 Scooby Doo movies every year and regular ongoing cartoon series. They're already working on another one right now.

Isn't there a toy line made by character?

The comic is still going on, and like Scooby in general, is the longest running Hanna-Barbera DC comic of that line.

It's pretty good.

Yes it is. It started as a reboot of the old one in 2015. I'm happy about these monsters...

These are the newest products....I wish another company would get the license and give the series love,there is a lot of monsters....

And this.

Man,Character are so cheap...these moulds are so old. Why aren't kids interested in Scooby Doo?

Is this a new magazine?

Daphne is the best waifu... Now,how did they get away with this?

Save for the art style, I'm fairly certain the Sup Forums consensus was that it was a solid show.

Considering it followed Mystery Inc. (The Scooby Doo show we didn't deserve but dearly needed). The show runners did a fabulous job taking the tired characters in a new direction that still worked, especially in this era random gag comedy.

Keep in mind the guys behind it were from Phineas and Ferb. They knew how to make a repetitive story line work. The only reason the show failed was because the network execs got to hands on and then decided to kill it when the show staff were proved that they knew what they were doing.

So,the show is dead? :(

>rediculous
No excuse for spelling it like that, I don't care if you're a phoneposter

So,did this ever happen?

Yes.

I was too sleepy earlier.

>S.C.O.O.B. animated movie
>Hannah-Barbera Cinematic Universe

You're joking, right?

Hate? We'd have to actually watch the show to hate it.

Justice League Action, Be Cool Scooby Doo, Steven Universe. Why are there so many CN shows that aren't being shown on cn?

You're not missing much, user.

Modern cartoons are trash, period.

>MI: cutest Velma
>BC: ugliest Velma
Why!?

People are butt hurt about a show ending so they always hate the next one. And in the case of The Spectacular Spider-Man, the next two

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THE SCOOBY-DOO FRUIT SNACKS NO LONGER HAVE THE SPECIAL BLUE SCOOBYS AND THAT IT'S JUST LIKE ALL THE REST NOW

Not to mention the fucking voice change for no reason.