WE DID IT, X-BROS

WE DID IT, X-BROS

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

Stop stealing credit,Ike did it all on his own

>2016: lol Civil War and Doc Strange are only getting positive reviews on Rotten Tomatoes because of paid Disney shills
>2017: lol look guys, we did it! we got this show we don't like bad reviews on RTs!

this, you guys had nothing to do with that idiot making a piece of shit

>Kike Perlmutter's babyshow is DOA
Glorious, now they'll finally fire him.

Obviously marvel tv doesnt have the same budget for buying out critic opinions like the movies do.

Daredevil is the only good Marvel series and even it is overrated.

I couldn't even watch the third episode of Iron Fist, is honestly the worst serie I ever saw.

Too bad most of them do.
I don't think a single superhero movie released in the past 15 years would have a legitimate positive score.

>I want this show dead. I want the cast buried! I want the sets burned to the ground!
>Don't worry, boss. I know just the guy!

lmao

was 47 this morning, the fuck is happening?

Even someone like Disney can only dedicate so much money for bribes

You know you don goofed even when audience agrees.

I can only imagine how dead the imax screenings for this will be

Blaming shills is much easier than admitting you're in the minority tho

>critic score
>audience score
Wow MCU flicks really burned your brain cells.

I miss the daily unironic "Why is Homecoming a flop" topics

People here actually blame the audience score on paid Disney shills too. Keep in mind this is the same board that thinks 700+million in the box office is a flop due to them not liking the movie

>canon
REEEEEE

the tv shows are canon, get over it

It was like 43 before.
Still pretty bad though.

lol no

bump

>2017: lol Wonder Woman is getting only positive reviews in Rotten Tomatoes aka the best critical review site in all history!

bump

Not even Marvel fanboys want this show to succeed

You did it, now you can go to books that have terrible for decades, movies that are barely better than mcu shit, no merchandise, no cartoons or games, and a fan base so cancerous that it makes batfags look good. Clearly you're the winners here.

No, Ike did it.

>bad reviews on RTs
Bad AUDIENCE SCORE, you brainded shill maggot.

>before 2017: lol chris evans gif!Rotten tomatoes said it suck!Chris evans gif with rotten tomato score
>2017:Who cares about rotten tomatoes??

Don't they have any sort of board that has the power to do so? He seems like a raving lunatic.

t. butthurt shithuman shill

can't we just ignore this entire franchise? maybe it'll go away.

He's the third highest share-holder in Disney. The only people who outrank him are George Lucas and Disney CEO Bob Iger himself. Iger's company policy is to let the CEO of each individual division handle themselves as if they're an independent company since he thinks internal rivalry and self-policing is better for company strength as a whole.

He'd only step in if there was a genuine crisis that would lose Disney overall a lot of money rather than just the individual division. Iger did this when Feige threatened to quit along with most of the main stars involved in the Marvel Studios movies unless Marvel Studios was removed from under Marvel Entertainment. Losing the Marvel movies would have lost Disney billions of dollars so he took direct action.

The comics, tv shows and cartoons have never been big money makers though so even if they were to crash and burn, there's no reason for Iger to step in. George Lucas has pretty much no interest in being involved with Disney operations. No one else at the company, shareholder or otherwise, has the clout to get Ike to step down.

>only 59%
I was genuinely expecting much worse.

There are a lot of factors that go into RT user ratings. Marvel/Disney shills and bots prop the shittiest garbage up to 90% no matter what the product is, Netflix shills prop the shittiest garbage up to 95% no matter how bad it is and reduce the scores of network shows by 15%, DC shills and the WB algorithm slightly counters the pro-Marvel bias, """diverse""" shows get a relative rating 45% ratings boost.

My point is that you can't use user ratings or critic ratings as your be all end all. A 59% for a diverse Disney Netflix show would mean it's Fan4stic/Food Fight levels of terrible but a 59% for a relatively non-diverse Disney network show is a sign that it won't be half bad.

t. Delusional x-fag

It's not Netflix.

But it's the truth, the only thing that the x-men currently have going for them is a basic cable TV show, albeit a very good basic cable TV show. The comics suck, their movies are all over the place quality wise, they haven't been in any cartoons for years, Ike won't let them make any merchandise because fox gets a cut of that action, and all of their game appearances have been in trash mobile games.

I know, that's why I'm saying these ratings indicate that it won't be terrible.

If we send Bob Iger angry emails and packages filled with notes every day, maybe he'll do something about it.

Or Disney will send out SWAT teams to beat the shit out of us.

One or the other.

Ike is so cheap, if he wasn't head of marvel they'd have negotiated buyout terms for F4 and X-men and this would have never happened.

this looks worse than the worst show I've ever watched.

why did it flop though?

Ok user, the library I work at has this on DVD.
Blue pill me into not seeing it.

Look man, I just don't think trying to get a former Mossad Assassin and current member of Trump's Shadow Council ousted from his position is a good idea.

Overall, it's a terrible show, but there are a few watchable episodes.

yeah, we had nothing to to with that shit.
using us as escape goats for some very bad executive decisions is just cheap.

>The comics suck
Because of the shithumans. Now that they've failed, the X-men comics can be great again.

> their movies are all over the place quality wise
Even the worst X-men film is better than the best MCUck film.

>they haven't been in any cartoons for years
Again, this is because of the shithumans. Once they give up on this push then they no longer have any reason not to have an X-men cartoon.

>Ike won't let them make any merchandise because fox gets a cut of that action
They'll make more money from amazing sales on a product that they only get a portion of the sales from than no sales on a product they get 100% of the money from.

Marvel put 100% of their trust in the inhumans to be their next biggest property and to become the new X-men but now that that's not happening the X-men are all they have left otherwise they'll go out of business.

on a side note,rotten tomatoes is also dead and it has only itself to blame. if they had some shame left they would end it

>Even the worst X-men film is better than the best MCUck film.

No way. Id take any MCU movie over Wolverine origins.

It's possible that Ike will continue to force the push.

It's political for him. He sees the Inhumans as a metaphor for Israel and desperately wants them to succeed.

>"oh god, my show cost a literal fortune and its fucking horrible beyond any kind of salvation"
>"i could apologize, but then I would have to admit it was my mistake"
>"OR i could blame it on internet trolls, I mean, everyone would buy that excuse, right? it worked for ghostbusters, right??"

>Even the worst X-men film is better than the best MCUck film.

Sup Forumsntrarianism has gone too far.

I know you're probably too young to have seen The Last Stand, or even Origins, but you should really do a bit of research before spitting such dumb shit.

>It's possible that Ike will continue to force the push.
I doubt so.

The X-Men are getting promoted again and they're even appearing in merch and games. Wolverine will probably come back after Generations.

>rotten tomatoes is also dead
Why?

Watch it user.

>inh*mans

he has been shitting marvel for years, why this latest failure would mean anything? is not like he is accountable for his own shit ups.

>yfw this was produced by Marvel Studios...

You know for a dude who really, really likes money I wonder why he keeps pushing the diversity agenda when year after year it's been shown it doesn't work and Marvel sales are in the toilet.
They even acknowledge people don't want the racially diverse legacy heroes, so it's not like they are naive to the situation at hand.

Even a full-blown synergy line of comics would do (and be) better than what they're doing now.

because in the old days, you could trust rt, to know if something was good or bad.
now its all about giving good reviews to paying customers to save bad movies from bad openings, or worst, giving good reviews to sjw movies just to look cool even the movies are bad.
no one cares of the movies are bad or not anymore, it become a mockery, no matter if its from the mercenary shills or from the politically engaged millennials. rt is not the reliable unbiased site it was and i dont think it can be saved.

Ike is going to be forced to retire next year, just watch.

Why can't Ike just fuck off with Trump and shit on America with him instead?

he likes to be right more than earning money
and i say earning, because he is giving money even if he fuck shit up.
therefore he will blame the failure on internet and will get more money, yo
like, only marvel fans lose, and at this point anyone who pays to read or watch marvel stuff deserves to be robbed and humiliated.
like, they aren't fans any longer, they are abusive relationship bitches, they want to suffer

sure, and then he will take all the marvel sjw crew with him, and marvel will become good again.
someone is off his meds again, poor bastard

I just read what i wrote and damn, my grammar is worst than usual, not sure if its due to booze or sleep deprivation, but still, point is, he is bad, marvel is bad and anyone who pays for marvel stuff deserves bad stuff too

When it was a reliable site?

>therefore he will blame the failure on internet and will get more money, yo
From who exactly? It's not like the SJW will gladly hand him money since he's linked with Trump and we all know they do not buy comics.
I guess he's just a senile old man shouting at clouds and draining his wallet empty out of pride..

when it started it was reliable...kinda.
most of the reviews were on spot at least.
but when it went mainstream it kinda lost it

Im sure marvel keeps raking money from disney, so they don't even have to sell comics anymore.
alas, i bet disney would rejoice if marvel just retired from publishing/making anything, and just let disney produce all the content from now on.
but I suppose they signed a not so stellar contract with ike, so no, he will do what he pleases and still get paid for it
yeah, he won. this is depressing

I'm gonna get worried if MCU make their first movie not based on a comic character, then the comic universe will be really doomed to die.

>Im sure marvel keeps raking money from disney, so they don't even have to sell comics anymore.
Their main income comes from merch and since Marvel is so goddamn popular they won't be hurting from there anywhere soon.
At best they'll replace Loeb as the TV division head after Iron Fist and Inhumans, though I'm not entirely sure how well received Defenders was, I watched it wasn't bad but not very memorable.

this is so depressing.
the same old guys keep playing the same old game, ruining everything fans love, and they still get more and more rich.
kinda want to see who gonna be blamed for this

We didn't do anything this was just plain bad

Yes, the big bad inhumans have been behind x-comics being shit since the mid 90's.

>>Show can't even get her powers right

59% is a lot more than I thought it'd get

Gifted is basically Mutant X 2.0.

where is this review i can't find it

Ah, classic case of shitty mutant gaining a bullshit power-up.

lmao, fuck Marvel

It was their way of doing a live-action X-Men show despite not having the live-action rights to the X-Men.

>Muh white genocide
Maybe chill out, grow up, and act like an adult.