If you traveled back in time and told people about 2016, would they even believe you?

If you traveled back in time and told people about 2016, would they even believe you?

I don't believe it half the time and I'm living it

"you can go to prison for saying mean things about gays or fat women."

I think they would freak out.

I barely believe what's happening from day to day. I'm becoming convinced it's indeed all a simulation and whoever's running it has gone through the first phase of Sims where they take it sorta seriously, and is now in the batshit phase of just ruining the game.

I expect walls to start popping up, placing individuals in a prison where they poop themselves and then die, on the regular.

I could go back to 2014 and i wouldn't believe myself.

To be honest, it's really not that hard to believe.

Yes, if you went back in time ten years, it would be very surprising to hear that Trump was the Republican nominee. But not unbelievable. He has flirted with running many times in the past.

they probably wouldn't even speak with me.

You
Cannot
Go
Past
The
Speed
Of
Light

Given that 100 years ago British political leaders talked about every British citizen owning a shotgun.. Yeah, that'd have a hard time believing ITS 2016.

>1986
Donald Trump for president? Radical! Who's his running mate? Lee Iacocca I hope.

The fuck is "Islam"? Is that some toy or something?

Wikileaks? Of course it does. Get some real porch furniture, dude.

You don't need to go faster than the speed of light to go in a closed time-like loop.

Yes you do. Or else you're twerking your ass into a black hole and you should probably stop as your mother is worrying about you.

I still don't believe it. I am nearly convinced that we are living in a virtual simulation and we just stumbled on the cheat codes.

No one knows what happens inside a black hole although it's not very likely that they would function as a wormhole. There's no reason to believe that an actual wormhole, which are possible within the realistic constraints of GR, would be particularly dangerous for anyone passing through it.

Most people would believe it.

Most people at the time in Western Europe silently allowed/supported Nazi Germany, even most people in occupied western european countries.
And they believed the jewish/masonic/communism conspiracy worldview promoted by the nazis.

After Hitler lost suddenly everyone claimed they supported the recistance fighters, had an uncle who was in the recistance etc - the lairs.
In fact recistance against the occupation in western europe was non-existant compared to recistance in countries like Poland.

doesn't that look like a time travelling chick?

>And they believed the jewish/masonic/communism conspiracy
been public for ages. You don't know shit about freemasonry son

They wouldn't believe us if we went back 15 years

diogenes-tier

Fpbp

Fpbp

If I had a time machine, I'd know exactly what I would do.

also wormhole theory is bullshit.
sad thing is it will cost mankind its whole entity to realize it.

Why does he do that

Trust no one, not even yourself.

mostedgysuicide.webm

Maybe he did something with that gun originally that didn't work out like he thought it would.

maybe he watched 2girls1cup and couldn't get the music out of his head?

>tell Hitler about it
>he tries to stop it
>accidently gives excuse for the Jews to go into maximum overdrive