Muslims agree, Islam is not a religion of peace

Is she based Sup Forums? Is it possible for Muslims to stop being violent?

youtu.be/5AkAGc5nOXw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/10uX2EhSflA
youtube.com/watch?v=xndRxjlU5pg
henryjacksonsociety.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/islam-on-campus-new.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=hwQhu1A-Ats
samharris.org/podcast/item/what-do-jihadists-really-want
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, she's a based Somalian intellectual.

>prager """"university"""

This is a great video

I just barely found their stuff, these guys are pretty based. Here's another good one.

youtu.be/10uX2EhSflA

>liberals get mad at woman who suffered by islam
???

This is a cultural conflict. They are never pretty. Especially two diametrically opposed views such as Islam and Christianity's inheritor. As far as the West supporting Islamic dissidents, this will likely result only in a Westernized Islamic subculture within the Western nations largely in academia. Little will change those Islamic in the middle east short of a massive cultural revolution. Maybe supporting dissidents here in the West will bring this about this cultural revolution, maybe not. Its worth a shot I'd say.

When she says the left is being retarded when it comes to Islam, she is absolutely correct.

>Is it possible for Muslims to stop being violent?
Weren't a few muslim nations pretty secular at one point in the 70s or 80s? How did that work out I dont know much about it.

Problem is 'Islam reform' is a fucking meme. You cannot reform shit, Quoran is perfect book and thus anything that is in stays in. You can theoretically discredit hadiths, but that would put the Quoran itself in questions since both were writen in similar manner.
There is this sect that consider Budha to be reincarnation of Mohammed, which is actually clever way of reform, but you can guess how they are looked at by majority.
While the struggle of these people is noble, they are irrelevant in the end. When you look at muslim world, it actually becomes worse. Look at Turkey. Look at all those countries lost to fundamentalism in last fifty years.
Remainder that 92% of Saudis agree that Isis represent islamic values.

muslim countries' militaries are usually pretty secular, when they run things they suppress the fundamentalist nutjobs

No, it's basically impossible.

Christianity adopted to modern times because Jesus specified that the laws of man (Caesar) should still be respected and followed even if it conflicted with Christian values.

Islam does not. Islam specifies that Islamic law is above secular law and secular law that doesn't follow Islamic law must be brought down.

This is an unchangable part of the respective religions. It's the equivalent of the religious constitution. Even an accepted Caliph can't amend the basis of Islam any more than a Pope could rewrite the Bible. Only a 2nd Jesus or Muhammad would have the authority to amend them, at which point you're basically creating a new religion.

>Westernized Islamic subculture within the Western nations largely in academia

Unfortunately my friend, it is even worse in academia, apparently more educated they get, the worse fundamentalists they become

youtube.com/watch?v=xndRxjlU5pg

henryjacksonsociety.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/islam-on-campus-new.pdf

She's based
She has a cute white husband too
Are Somalians the best niggers? Why is their country so fucked?

Eh, not really. All the mystical mumbo-jumbo aside, a religion is an extension of its culture. sure you've got the base, which is susally a spooky sacred book, but the book is then interpreted by how the culture wants it to be interpreted. the problem with islam really is that while christians went from being regressive assholes to the Enlightenment to the modern age, Islam if anything has regressed from being superior to western culture to a kitchen sink of lunacy and prejudice.

if you want to fix it, you'd first have to fix the middle east, and that's never gonna happen

Their military keeps the peace then, but Muslims being the way they are is a cultural problem. There must be something wrong with something that influences their culture.

Look her up. Her friend was killed by a Muslim because he had the nerve to make a movie the Muslim didn't like.

SPLC just labeled her an 'anti muslim extremist' too

I like muslims being violent... they only kill liberals. I wish Christian conservatives were that based.

love her. i was following her political career when she was in the pvda and still i think she is a great advocate for female rights and against islam. she is starting to hate her co-feminists as well as anyone should and has sound arguments and logic on her side. the only somalian refugee i ever respected.

If you reform a religion, it's not the same religion.

Too much logic and reason for this board. I quit.

HAHAHAHA
FUCK

It's the qur'an. It's just really explicitly cancerous, and one of the most basic principles of Islam is that it is perfect and cannot be questioned or altered. It means anyone who a) is able to read and understand the book b) doesn't reject it as being godawful is almost invariably going turn out to be a jihadist shithead.

I'm pretty sure the reason islam wasn't so violently cancerous in recent centuries was because most of the population was illiterate and the elites who could actually read the holy book tacitly agreed it was a pile of shit.

CHRISTIANITY IS THE ONLY RELIGION IN THIS WORLD THAT MATTERS

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU

>only a second Jesus or mohommad would have the authority to amend them, at which point you're basically creating a new religion

Hmm...

>The gang reforms Islam

Nah, she has to go back.

Pretty good video. Based Ayaan.

Poor woman though. SJWs and liberals denounce her and Mudslimes would behead her in a heartbeat.

I'll have to look more into it. I dont really think I know enough about the topic to speak more about it beyond this point.

>Are Somalians the best niggers?

Somali's have a lot of white features tbqh.

>what are averages and outliers

This won't help anybody because Islam literally doesn't allow reformation, read "Catastrophic Failure" by Stephen Coughlin, its got everything you need to know there.

If history can be rewritten by the victors then Islam as a religion can be rewritten. The Romans did it all the time in fact the people got used to politically motivated changes in religion.

I encourage you to do your own research but here is a crash course:

>The Qu'ran is meant to be taken literally, it is unlike other Holy Scriptures that have metaphorical meaning
>Unlike other Holy Scriptures, in the Qu'ran the later text does not supersede the earlier version if there is a contradiction. In the Qu'ran, the earlier text supersedes everything if there are any contradictions.
>This is alarming because the violent passages belong to the earlier texts, and the peaceful passages which contradicts the violent passages belong to the later texts
>Taqqiya is a principle they preach. It is a simple concept- it is OK to lie if it furthers the religious cause. It is a tactic they have used for many years to spread Islam in the west
>This means refugees can pretend to be Christian and pretend to eat pork if it gives them a means to attack the host nation

personally i never understood the hatred for somalians but im sure they know everything about abusing the welfare system. they have three wives in different apartaments officially divorced and 12 children all paid for by the state and stuff like that and according to crime statistics 50% of all somalians have been registered for violent crime which sounds really bizzare if you discount all the women its almost every somalian has been involved in violent crime. but personally i only see them walking to the welfare office wwith briefcases as if they were businessmen or driving buses and taxis.

Deus vult?

islam has had it's reforms and that leads to groups like isis. Islam needs a renaissance. And that will take generations, and generations, and generations. So it's not worth it.

Just get rid of islam.

Saudis are degenerate fucks who are completely brain-washed by their leaders. You're like those people who try to attack catholicism by pointing out pedophile priests.

She was going to get an honorary degree, but the university rescinded it because a Muslim-convert professor threw a hissy fit. The university is full of SJWs too.

Two words

Destrot israel

Yeah, DESTROT IT:

fucking racist bigot

Israel will become stronger than ever when they become more diverse, multicultural, and feminist. You alt-right trolls will be powerless when Israel opens their borders because only a strong and great country could aid refugees.

seriously Just Fuck Off, this Sup Forums sub is a place for progress. Shitlord dinosaurs like you should just be arrested.

Good God... Too many lies.

>The Qu'ran is meant to be taken literally, it is unlike other Holy Scriptures that have metaphorical meaning
The Quran is written in a highly poetic styles and is stuctured around many different figures of speech, it cannot be taken literaly.
>Unlike other Holy Scriptures, in the Qu'ran the later text does not supersede the earlier version if there is a contradiction. In the Qu'ran, the earlier text supersedes everything if there are any contradictions.
That's also wrong, the Quran also depicts different historical contexts which is why contextualisation is important in order to understand said "contradictions".
>This is alarming because the violent passages belong to the earlier texts, and the peaceful passages which contradicts the violent passages belong to the later texts
As I said, that's not true.
>Taqqiya is a principle they preach. It is a simple concept- it is OK to lie if it furthers the religious cause. It is a tactic they have used for many years to spread Islam in the west
That's a lie. Taqqiya is used by Shiias whenever they are in danger and are facing serious threats by Sunnis.
>This means refugees can pretend to be Christian and pretend to eat pork if it gives them a means to attack the host nation
Please stop, you're paranoia is getting ridiculous.

Also,
>claims Muslims are liars
>proceeds to lie about their religion and use common misconceptions

>Shitlord dinosaurs like you should just be arrested.

Yeah, into the pit with the dinosaurs. Peace out

What is the new testament
Anyway Islam doesn't need reforming
Certain sects need extinction

only person who gets it.

Islam is a religion of conquest plain and simple.Most faiths call for treating others with respect and Islam does just the opposite by calling for the death of all infidels. The only acceptable Muslims are the ones that use Islam as just a fatih and live their lives by a modern code of ethics. Any true Muslim is stuck in the ancient ways because their religion forbids progressivism

They will ALWAYS be barbarians or they aren't reeeaally muslim

That's not true, it's the opposite, and it's one of the biggest problems with Islam. The Qu'ran is an account of Muhammad's rise from random merchant to conquering ruler of Arabia. In the early parts he's quite tame, suggesting there can be coexistence with jews and christians (when at the time he and his people were vastly outnumbered by local jews and christians) and gradually getting more violent and barbaric as he gains power and security. The final verse (or semifinal, I think some interpretations vary but it's not hugely important), called the sword verse, basically has him calling for offensive jihad against all non-believers and happily advocating any number of atrocities committed against them. And that's the last, defining word on the subject, it overwrites all the nice "peaceful" things he said in the beginning that muslims like to cite as evidence of religion of piss.

Seems engineered to be a combative culture.

>That's a lie. Taqqiya is used by Shiias whenever they are in danger and are facing serious threats by Sunnis.

Serious question. Where does it state being used explicitly in this cas and no other? I think it isn't limited to this and the followers don't limit it to this.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali is basically the black female Christopher Hitchens.

>Most faiths call for treating others with respect
Absolute and utter nonsense

Yeah, remember when Marcus Aurelius wrote a whole book saying there's no philosophy but Stoicism and that Zeno was its messenger, instructing Romans to cut off the heads of Epicureans, but then they rewrote it as a self-help book?

You're clearly a lying muslim. Your opinion has been thus discarded. Refrain to defend Islam again, Mohammed, and go fuck your pig-shaped God.

if they can go from Islam to Atheism that would be great.

can we colonize mars now while islam figures out where they want to build a sand hut and think about where they went wrong.

>>Most faiths call for treating others with respect
>Absolute and utter nonsense
Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, atheism, no other religion is relevant on the modern stage (yes atheism is basically a religion)

More importantly, Islam is a fetish religion. Jihadists serve an important purpose in the west which is fear mongering, by having this intangible enemy we can maintain a state of constant war - good for the economy. Additionally cute hijabs are way easier to fetishisize when we act like their silly little backwards religion is so important

Ayaan Hirsi Ali is a great woman, she's a pro-Israel atheist feminist who believes in the superiority of the secular, humanist Enlightenment values of the West over the feudal, theocratic Islamic values. She also believes liberal capitalist democracy is the best political system in human history. She doesn't support Trump at all and she would probably not want praise from a bunch of neofascists on Sup Forums. I've first read her book Infidel back in 2010 but I had already heard about her before that through the whole Theo Van Gogh murder incident

She's also married to Niall Ferguson who I admire a lot, he wrote some of my favorite history books, like the two part biography on the Rothschilds which serves as a great rebuttal to all the antisemitic conspiracy theories floating around there or the financial history of the world.

Just because I loathe the idea of a bunch of Trump-supporting Jew-haters idolizing my beautiful little Ayaan here is her response when asked about Trump:

>She went all outraged about how awful he is and gets palpitations thinking of him with his finger on the bomb. And about what a misogynist he is. So I repeated my question about what advice she would give. Same answer. She was more filled with anger at Trump than at jihad!

Its just play to gain voters. Its just ploy. islam cannot reformt itself. its a fucking religion.

Charge into the Desert wearing Metal!!!

You are wrong. Saudi leaders are actually hundred times more liberal and open minded than their population. Islam is not top-down religion it is down to top system. It is basically a 'Now you are king so you'd better do some kingly stuff or else'.
Saudi rulers are assholes, make no mistake, but they literaly hold the cap down on the pressure cooker that is the Middle East.

You want to see shitshow? Remove Saudi ruling family.

They're not brainwashed by the leaders, they're brainwashed by the wahabbi clerics who the leaders put up with in exchange for their support

>(((Prager University)))

I could give two shits what their religion is. Islam is cancer and all, but what it really comes down to is fact that non-whites don't belong in Western countries.

t. Ahmed
Get the fuck out of my home country shitskin, or at least do us a favor and suicide bomb the weed man.

Except that pedophile priests caused a massive controversy in Christianity, causing many people to leave the faith, because raping children is considered bad in non-Islamic societies.

Raping children is considered a right in Islamic societies.

Yea, she's pretty based. She's supposedly the one who went undercover here in Denmark and exposed mosques and the related Islamist

>There is this sect that consider Budha to be reincarnation of Mohammed, which is actually clever way of reform, but you can guess how they are looked at by majority.
Precisely. There's literally millions of Muslims who preach peace but they ultimately are murdered by fundamentalist Sunni Muslims. I read that the Ahmadiyya's in Canada gathered 25,000(!!) people to gather against Islamic extremism but we can't organized 10 fucking Sunni's to condemn terrorism.

Remember that story of that Ahmadi(not sure how to spell or how to refer to these people) in Scotland who showed appreciation to Scotland and the Christians there on Easter and got stabbed to death by a Sunni who he didn't know and spend like 3 hours driving to Scotland?

I don't know if mainstream Islam can ever be reformed

Saudis started to export wahabism in the nineties, becuase they saw that the shit turned against them. Every fundamentalist who looks at the Saudis immediatelly comes to the comclusion that Saudi rulers are whores of the west.
Too little, too late. Now it is out of their hands and it WILL come back to bite them in the ass.

Also this. Christianity has general rules but Islam has a clearly defined rule set for everything to property rights to shaving your beard.

Doesn't explain why Christians (and Jews when they lived there) in the Middle East are far more civilized, educated (secular) and wealthy than the average Muslim. Lebanon was the intellectual and party capital of the Middle East and we all know it had fuck all to do with the Muslim population. Middle Eastern genetics and environment but different religion.
>
I'm pretty sure the reason islam wasn't so violently cancerous in recent centuries was because most of the population was illiterate and the elites who could actually read the holy book tacitly agreed it was a pile of shit.
There's actually something to this. Someone who I know that is very educated on Islam and all Abrahamic religions said something similar to this. That most populations were illiterate in their own language much less Arabic and pretty much only had their source on Islam from an Imam.

Today with translations and mass communication you can kind of sense that the Muslim world is homogenizing but in a bad way.

well the difference is generally that the muslims have rejected the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and gone back to old testament religious punishment for sins which makes it a dangerous failed religion. Christianity makes religion a personal issue with the religious punishment happening after the moment of death while the muslims went back to religion being part of society and religious punishment being executed by human officials

Islam is a highly judicial religion, it cannot be changed without changing the religious scripture itself.

Unless they re-write the quran it will not happen, ever.

Reform of islam is impossible.

Unlike other religions, Islam is the last, final word of God. Unlike other religions the words in the koran are not up for debate.

Islam cannot be reformed.

I'm inclined to say
>t. Ahmed
But it's a coin toss in the odds I'd be right. Reform of Islam is 100% possible, just do ye olde Jehovah's Witness method and write some "supplemental" literature to "officially interpret" the Koran in a peaceful way. Murdering everyone who disagrees will help too, but Islam already has that part down.

Ex-muzzie here. I can confirm.

She has earned my respect. And I don't give it out much, I'm a very important person. I have a large penis, and make tons of money.

There is a cultural war for the heart of Islam happening now as the Islamic world faces a youth bulge in their demographics. It will determine if Islam can be compatible with Western civilization or if it will oppose it.

I spent the last year travelling throughout Islamic Eurasia, from North Africa, through the MIddle East, into Central Asia. I was surprised to find that Muslims within each country differ greatly in their opinions of Jihadism, the West, and Israel. Most of the people I talked to condemned terrorism, criticized strains of extreme Islam exported and funded by Saudi Wahhabis and Pakistani Deobandis. In Morocco and Tunisia, many of the older people lamented the fact that the Jews had left their countries as they were valued for their intelligence. In Egypt, I met many people who supported Sisi's coup because they rejected the Islamist constitution of the Muslim Brotherhood, and I met Bedouins in Sinai province who wished Israel still controlled that province. Muslims in many countries I met hated the Saudi brand of Islam and it's custodianship of Islam's holiest sites because of the cultural impoverishment that follows a puritanical ideology that dictates that even things such as ornamentation in mosques or listening to music is haram.

It's true that the Quran explicitly gives justification for killing nonbelievers and I met no Muslims who did not consider the Quran to be an infallible document. However, I've also read the Old Testament and that has just as much sanctioned genocide and barbaric punishment for minor offenses. This is a text that is purportedly the word of God for both Jews and Christians and many of its passages have been used to justify atrocities perpetrated during the Crusades, La Reconquista, and the Inquisition. The texts themselves didn't change, it was Europe's cultural shift during the Enlightenment that changed attitudes. The Bible was taken less literally, more metaphorically, and the passages read out at sermons were selected to be more relevant to a less fundamentalist and literal reading of the Bible.

I do not see why a similar reform cannot happen with Islam. There are plenty of Muslim majority societies who have at some point in their history, embraced many aspects of Western culture and secularism. Eg. Turkey, Lebanon, pre-Revolution Iran, etc. Shit there are still Evangelical groups in the US that advocate a literal interpretation of the Bible.

they just need a looooot of irony about the koran stuff, like lots and lots of casualization

>Old Testament
Which is 100% overwritten by the new one, in case you didn't know. Also biblical literalism is ~200 years old, most Christian cultures knew that, while partially historical, the bible was largely a parable book which taught a way of life through stories.

>I'm a very important person. I have a large penis, and make tons of money
same here except my penis is a little bit bigger, I make a little more money and I'm overall a more important person than you

>Using Turkey as a positive example
>For anything

Its not just overwritten the old testament is an example of what humanity does when it is not in touch with god and struggles to make choices between good and evil. That's the whole point about Jesus Christ being the only way to salvation because humans are incapable of creating paradise on earth. Muslims rejected this gospel and returned to the old testament and the failed attempt to create heaven on earth by murdering every sinner that they can get their hands on. Ultimately the old testament describes humans when they struggled between following Satan or God and the new testament describes the salvation received through Jesus Christ. Religion is a personal issue between you and God, its nobody else business.

This is why Jesus was killed because organized religion is very profitable and gives you a lot of power when you are able to force people to behave as you wish.

No it's not. The Old Testament is the canonized version of the Hebrew Bible. It's accepted to be the word of God.

People calling themselves biblical literalists is only a 200 year old tradition because that's when they had to contrast themselves with a substantial number of Christians who accepted that the Bible was largely allegorical. Prior to the Enlightenment, literal interpretations were commonplace. Theologians like Augustine of Hippo were noted for their antiliteralist positions precisely because they were counter to the views held commonly by Christians.

2011 Gallup poll says that 3 in 10 Americans interpret the Bible literally and believe it is the direct word of God. Christian homophobes directly reference the Old Testament for justification of their beliefs.

He means the laws in the OT. Those were overwritten by the new covenant. Technically none of those should be used as justifications for violence.
See above.

See these are exactly post-Reformation Christian views. You guys both very much sound like Protestants. Why is it not possible for Islam to also have their own "Protestantism"?

>I met Bedouins in Sinai province who wished Israel still controlled that province
What the fuck is with Bedouins being Ok with Israel? They're like the most authentic and backwards Arabs on paper but a lot of them are employed by Israeli army and seem to be OK with them.

I guess since they have that kind of lifestyle they don't really care who is technically in charge as long as they're free to herd camels and practice their religion

>Tfw shes killed as an apostate

>Im-fucking-plying I'm a protestant

They don't allow any rewriting or additions to the Quran.

They don't want to change yet. Christianity only changed after hundreds of years of warring with each other. They had united caliphates and no sectarian violence for most of that time. We are witnessing their reformation, it just sucks we have to live through it.

Because if they reject Muhammad they become protestant and Islam cease to exist.

bitch shouldnt have used blood magic

Well the laws are the ten commandments which actually give you freedom from religion rather then command you to follow religious rules. they don't force you to be nice to anyone, they just tell you to not be a bad person that harm other people. But if you break the commandments nobody has the right to punish or tax you for your transgression which is why the pharisees hated Jesus so much because they made money making up sins and forcing people to pay them money for religious forgiveness.

Actually it's rather interesting. I was shocked at first too, but then it was explained to me. Apparently Sinai Bedouins do not like Nile Egyptians and the government because they feel they are mistreated by them. When the province was under Israeli occupation, they actually received better and more effective social services from the Israeli government than they ever did under the Egyptian government. They also view the judicial system as highly corrupt and biased against them, so they actually prefer to administer their own justice when a Bedouin commits a crime.

Here's the crazy bit. When this Bedouin guy was explaining the superiority of Bedouin law to Egyptian law, he made it sound like it was easy to tell who was being truthful. So I asked him, if one person says one thing, and another person says another thing, how do they determine who is right? He looked at me as if I were daft and explained that it's easy. You just take a couple knives and you heat them up in the fire. Then each person takes the knife and uses it to cut the surface of their tongue. The liar will tremble with fear, while the honest one will be able to do it without fear or hesitation! Batshit crazy, but I have to admit, you can't corrupt a justice system that's based on being hardcore.

Yeah basically. The whole point is that the argument of "Well da bibbl haz bad wurds 2 in th uld testuhment" is fallacious as fuck. All the old rules are moot after Jesus, all you have is 10C and God to answer to if you break them.

yes, doesnt hurt to repeat it. i think its becoming common knowledge now. old testament describes mans failure to chose between good and evil which is why its so brutal

>Doesn't explain why Christians (and Jews when they lived there) in the Middle East are far more civilized, educated (secular) and wealthy than the average Muslim. Lebanon was the intellectual and party capital of the Middle East and we all know it had fuck all to do with the Muslim population. Middle Eastern genetics and environment but different religion.

To be true, there was a secular Iran in the 1960's that got crushed by the US because the head of the state wanted to give the oil to his fellow citizens instead to uk (who owned it before) and the US (who got lucrative investments into it).
Crushed by the CIA (look it up, it's open docs for a couple of years now)
There were constant lies about the iraqs wars(Iraqis were never in possess of any wmd's and it was a PR-trick, again look up CIA docs).

The whole shit was started as the state's supported al-qaeda (what was implemented to fight against the russians who wanted to annect iran back then) saw their holy grounds (in kuweit are alot of holy grounds according to the quran) be infiltrated by filthy scum westerners (aka army) and present until today.

God damn, you make me defending scum terrorists with reason.

We (both of us) share the same opinion. A secular middle eastern would be mre stabile but the execution is totally different.
You (as a military nation) want destabilize the middle east and we want to trade with them.
We got the same targets. But you fear the whole insanity will be gone as fast as you don't interfer and we just believe in sending weapons to them to destroy each other.

You can argue that the Old Testament should not be used by Christians as justification for violence. I'm just letting you know that historically, it absolutely has been. It was used as scriptural justification for the Crusades, to justify both the violence against Muslims and for the pretext of defending the Jews of Jerusalem. It was used as justification for the Inquisition. It is used even today as justification by the Catholic, Orthodox, and some Protestant denominations that homosexuality is a sin. That's not from the New Testament. It is a particularly modern perspective to dismiss the Old Testament because it has bad words in it, and that is a reflection of the changes in culture and the theological debates over the centuries.

If you're not Protestant, I'm curious as to what denomination you are. When I hear a Swede say, "Religion is a personal issue between you and God, its nobody else business.", "This is why Jesus was killed because organized religion is very profitable and gives you a lot of power when you are able to force people to behave as you wish.", I hear the exact strains of Protestant thought that catalyzed their separation from the Catholic church.

As a Calvinist myself, I generally agree with you that the Old Testament should not guide moral behavior, but you cannot ignore the historical reality of Christianity. I simply don't agree that Islam is so qualitatively different that they cannot have a similar process of Reformation.

>Is she based Sup Forums? Is it possible for Muslims to stop being violent?
yes... but not by any means Sup Forums level IQ could possibly posit

youtube.com/watch?v=hwQhu1A-Ats

samharris.org/podcast/item/what-do-jihadists-really-want

There's a huge difference between doing something you're not supposed to, and doing something that you're absolutely meant to.

Islam doesn't need to be reformed, it needs to be removed. It is flawed on a very basic, fundamental level, and is totally devoid of redeemable aspects.

The Old Testament is every bit as explicit as the Quran in terms of what is forbidden, what barbaric punishments should be meted out if such forbidden acts are done, and how you should treat nonbelievers. Neither Jews nor Christians in modern society believe that this is the proper way to conduct oneself, and consequently, those passages are no longer sermonized, but they're still there. I'm sure many hard-right Israelis are pointing to the same passages as justification for their treatment of Palestinians.

> totally devoid of redeemable aspects.

That are for example?

>it's a "brown German tries to defend Islam" thread
Good lord, Merkel really fucked your shit up, Germany.