UN-SKEWED POLLS SHOW TRUMP IN LEAD

Apparently some genius IT guy revered Nate Silver's "house leaning effect" that they put on the polls to shift them more towards shillary or trump, and it turns out if you just input the raw polling data without all the playing and picking at them, then you find that trumpo actually has a comfortable lead.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_democratic_presidential_primary-5224.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/in/indiana_democratic_presidential_primary-5807.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/wi/wisconsin_democratic_presidential_primary-3764.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ak/alaska_democratic_presidential_caucus-5773.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/or/oregon_democratic_presidential_primary-5809.html
nypost.com/2016/09/13/trump-flops-among-independent-voters/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/29/trump-supporter-charged-with-voting-twice-in-iowa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will post source shortly.

Nice copy pasta CTR.

Remember the 2012 "unskewed polls" that put Romney at over 300 electoral college votes?

wow cool so i guess we can all just stay home on nov 8th then

Fuck off CTR shill

That was different, those polls were skewed FOR Romney, as opposed to this model, which is completely neutral.

Give me sauce so I skin spam shillary supporting friends

HAHAHAHA

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA

* can spam my shillary supporting friends

user!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR SURE user LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Youre stupid as fuck i would vote if i lived in hawaii. Gotta get that record turnout bruh

PEEK A BOO user

WHATS THAT

YOUR COMMON SENSE

eid burak user, want to go for dinner with me mashallah

The problem is that voter fraud skews the polls toward democrats.

why would nate skew the polls? his whole reputation is based around accuracy and if he purposefully alters his results to not be accurate than he is destroying his reputation.

D00000000000000000MP

If you factor in voter fraud, then his model is accurate. But the Russians will make sure that doesn't happen this election.

So - where's that source of yours?

>comfortable
THERE IS NO COMFORT UNTIL WE'VE WON, user.

He wants to believe it. They purposely believe that Obama turnout was a new natural for democrats and republicans are doomed to low turnouts. Nonsense ofcourse and will make sure the trump landslide comes as a shock.

He will make republican core voters turnout in record numbers, together with independents who overwhelmingly support him.

polls heavily in favor of a candidate makes it less likely for the other candidate's voters to go vote

This. Post your source faggot. I am all for spamming the fuck out of pro-Shillary posts. Gibmedats.

>is whole reputation is based around accuracy

If Nate's reputation was based around accuracy, he would've been out of a job ages ago.

Nate is a fucking snake oil salesman.

michigan in that primary was one of the biggest anomalies in american election history, you're trying to fool the gullible and uninformed if you're using this as evidence to discredit 538.

do you think niggers actually like hillary or its the modern day busing votes around to make it seem like they like her.

Think about it. No one wants to go to black neighborhoods, it'd be easy as fuck to corrupt poor black neighborhoods and you can't question it because theyll just call you a racist. Why wouldn't she illegally tamper in that area especially?

>LMAOing at your life

KEK KEK KEK THIS MUCH DELUSION... OH!!!!

I'm screencapping this post to use for Trump's inevitable defeat. Stay mad, delusional, and eventually salty, Trumpkins.
SAY IT. MADAM PRESIDENT.

>believing msm polls in current year

>Michigan - Polls predicted a 21 point Clinton victory. - Sanders won by 1.5 points
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_democratic_presidential_primary-5224.html

>Indiana - Polls predicted a 6.8 point Clinton victory. - Sanders won by 5 points
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/in/indiana_democratic_presidential_primary-5807.html

>Wisconsin - PPP predicted a 18 point victory for Clinton. Other polls had Clinton up by 5-6 points until days before the election when they all of a sudden switched their polls to Sanders +6. - Sanders won by 13.5 points
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/wi/wisconsin_democratic_presidential_primary-3764.html (View the expanded polling for this one).

>Alaska - Polls predicted a Clinton 3 points victory. - Sanders won by 63.2 points
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ak/alaska_democratic_presidential_caucus-5773.html

>Oregon - Polls showed Clinton up by 15 points. - Sanders won by 10.2 points
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/or/oregon_democratic_presidential_primary-5809.html

Nate silver was 100% accurate for the 2012 election. Dumph supporters keep using the LA times polls as the "accurate" polls because it supposedly was also 100% right for 2012. Your hypocrisy is showing.

>He will make republican core voters turnout in record numbers, together with independents who overwhelmingly support him
>independents who overwhelmingly support him
>overwhelmingly
PFFFFFT HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT THIS MUCH DELUSION.

Take a look at these facts, imbecile.

>anomalies

Oh yeah, how about this anomaly?

Nate is wrong more often than he's right, he's a total retard.

Wrong, moron. Nate's model was an accurate aggregation of all available polls. That's all it promised to do, and that's all it did.

forgot the link whoops
(Bet you thought that I didn't have one haha)
nypost.com/2016/09/13/trump-flops-among-independent-voters/

he has/had a lot of votes parked in independents, mainly Gary Johnson. If Jill endorses him, he gets maybe an extra 2%

because even democrats don't want to go into black neighborhoods

>Nate's model was an accurate aggregation of all available polls.

Lol no, Nate manually adjusts the polls however he sees fit.

Of course somehow he manages to miss by a ridiculous amount.

>The latest CNN poll not only shows Trump leading Clinton by two percent with all voters, but by 20 percent among independents.

how does it feel to be a cuck?

It's been 30 minutes, where's the source?

Why even post this before you have the fucking source? Sounds like bullshit.

>DELUSION

>'unskewing' polls

wew it's like 2012 all over again

the amount of samefagging in this thread is too much for me

Pretending like Hillary has the Obama Coalition is fucking retarded.

Ignoring the global political climate from the Libya and Syrian wars is fucking retarded.

Pretending like Legacy Media is a trusted source for information is fucking retarded.

Pretending like a Neo-Con Jacksonian Democrat, with ties to Kissinger and Wolfowits is fucking retarded.

He was not 100% accurate, he only picked the states.

There were more accurate polls in 2012, and unironically, those polls have Trump leading and a tie at worst.

Sup Forums still blaming Nate Silver for being wrong only once out of 100 times

Good thing people are voting Trump to give the establishment the finger, not necessarily for him to win.

If we MAGA its just a lucky bonus.

Why is this board being taken over by polls and numbers? Who cares? Answers shift by just wording things differently.

The only thing that matters, that has EVER mattered, is the current pulse of the people. Day by day as voters vote. That's it. Not echo chambers, not bias. Ask Sup Forums and Trump has never misstepped. Won all 3 debates handily and only (insert group Sup Forums hates) would vote for Clinton.

Nobody knows who will win because if you could guess with 100% accuracy you'd be a trillionaire. Citing anyone that has gotten it right ignores how often they aren't. Because otherwise they'd be the richest person to ever exist.

You retards might as well call psychic hotlines. Nobody knows how people will vote on election day.

I am no cuck. It does matter if Trump leads independents (according to your poll, not most polls) when Obama won without independents because he had GROUND GAME that Trump lacks because he is stingy. He's not running for president in earnest, only to jumpstart his own media empire to pander to delusional Trumpkins mad about 'muh rigged polls'.
Hillary can easily win because many Republicans have abandoned Trump from his 'grab em by the pussy' remarks. Face it, he lost. Hillary has almost all democrat voters (Bernie voters overwhelmingly support Hillary despite your delusions) and Trump has alienated about half of Republicans.

TRUMP IS DONE.

>Cherry picking polls that only agree with my worldview

It's like you want to be disappointed come november

No source. OP is a massive faggot

>1st amendment
>political correctness
pick one

The states are all that matter. Haven't you heard of the electoral college?

You're a massive devil.

Nope, actually more Democrats support Trump than Republicans support Hillary

Pic related, Trump in the right column.

Trump has the Democrats, the Republicans and the Independents.

MORE LIKE NATE CARBON MONOXIDE THIS GUY CAN'T EVEN FORESEE THE FUTURE FIRE THIS FRAUD!!

Listen. The trouble is that polls describe the past. They don't predict the future. You see? If a race that is not changing much, with few happenings, the past is about the same as the future.

But this election is packed with happenings. Outdated opinions can't be used to predict the future anymore. We have to look at happenings and long term trends.

The only voter fraud that's happened so far has been... a Trump supporter?

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/29/trump-supporter-charged-with-voting-twice-in-iowa/

LMAO PROJECTING DRUMPFLETS BTFO

Trump is a poverty candidate who's shystering all his put-upon working class white supporters into helping him build his next business, a lying media empire that will rival infowars in its pure delusion.

but the polls are legit, guys!!!!

Sauce?

top kek

So where the fuck is the sauce?

Oh wait, >Op is a faggot
Almost forgot

Faggot believes the polls only when it suites.

You're worse than a Bern Fag