Question for Jap bros

Is this faggot considered a national disgrace to the Japanese? He is insufferable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=viJArZU5trg
youtube.com/watch?v=WuT7y_W5-P8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's gay so yes

all japs who leave japan are a national disgrace

Yeah wtf I want an apology Japan.

Get in here now

>national disgrace to the Japanese
>someone who was born in the USA

dumb amerishart

lmao does he even read the news anymore?

>Hes losing
hehe

>Japanese
>hating gays

Takei's on the list now eh?

pretty sure hes chinese

Clinton supporters, well intentioned as you are, please repeat after me: "It's not a conspiracy, she's just a criminal."

youtube.com/watch?v=viJArZU5trg

somebody should put this guy in a concentration camp

Honestly, I'm just happy that he's willing to call Trump supporters "well intentioned," as opposed to "the third reich."

George Takei, well intentioned as you are, please repeat after me: "Disregard that, I suck cocks."

Why are faggots always wrong?

wtf I hate Chekov now

"Mr. Sulu, plot course past that wreck of a ship with what looks like 'Ronger Together' written on it and towards the Alpha Quadrant. Maximum warp!"

>what is ethnicity

Why does he hate William Shatner?

Is Capt. Kirk our guy?

>Japbros

There are no Japanese people on Sup Forums, let alone Sup Forums

The last Japanese Sup Forums meet-up had one Japanese person among 10-15 English teaching faggots.

Is the guy he's touching gay too?
I'd beat the shit out of that old man.

No one fucking cares, he's an American. He's not Japanese therefore they don't give a shit.

Whyyy

source? wtf is he doing that on a tv show?

Second gen Japanese here. He is what we call a "banana": yellow on outside, white inside. He is thoroughly Americanized and can't even speak or read or write in Japanese properly. I bet he knows jack shit about Japanese history or culture, because he is so desperate to suck Hollywood cock and pander to the liberal-progressive crowd that cheer his name.

Any Asian that has an American first name and keeps their ethnic surname is suspect for being of this ilk. Most people in Japan probably have never heard of him, and the few that do know him probably don't care. He is more concerned with his LGBT identity than his race anyway. I knew a bunch of retards like him back in high school. They were ashamed to be Asian and tried to fit in best as they could. The really stupid ones would act like the black kids, being loud and obnoxious, shamelessly hitting on the white girls and stuffing their cars with weed. THOSE never got very far. Perhaps they were rebelling against their parents' strict upbringing.

tl;dr George Takei is a nobody and no Japanese would give two shits about him. If you find any that do, they are Japanese-AMERICAN and subscribe to the leftist politics.

i dont think he even runs his account

Story behind this?

Gaychinks from outer space

Japan hates homosexuals for the most part, only the faggot new generation likes gays

looks like the howard stern show. just youtube howard stern george takei

Eau my...
It's a Howard Stern thing, gay beach party or something similar.

Shut up, Sulu

I'm not a Trump or Hillary supporter (#CantParryTheGary)
Here's the thing though:
We know for a fact that it was rigged against Bernie Sanders
We know for a fact that the GOP tried unsuccessfully to rig it against Trump
We know that FPTP and the debate requirements are rigged against third-parties

It's irrefutable that the establishment has and continues to rig certain aspects of elections so only establishment-friendly types can win. Is it really out of the question that the election could be rigged? Not saying it is, but, we just got finished with two rigged primaries and we're reminded once again at how our election system is designed so only the two-party establishment will ever have any power. And now they're acting like it's preposterous to think it could be rigged

Just whites, niggers and natives can be considered American you faggot.

I want celebrities to go die already, jesus christ why do they think their opinions matter so much. YOU LITERALLY PARROT A SCRIPT you fucking fags.

Well put

There are some pretty fucking good actors who show genuine skill and dedication in what they do but they also tend to keep their lives quite private.

>Japan hates homosexuals for the most part
We don't "hate" homosexuals; we just don't champion their rights to autistic degrees. There are plenty of gay/transgender celebrities in Japan and most are comedians or expressly drag, flamboyantly showing off their identity for show. People see homosexuality as a medium for entertainment but don't encourage it as a social norm.

This isn't anything new either, it is said some sengoku warlords often had young male retainers as lovers (secretly, of course) and kabuki theater used to have male actors play female parts, which opened up a fetish. But the latter is niche as fuck.

After his recent ass spanking from the left for speaking out against making Sulu gay you'd think he'd be a little more aware now.

Jesus christ you guys are unbearable faggots.

>KEK LOLOL OMG BANTZZZ

I didn't realize so many people on this board were 14. That woman was an ugly retard who has no room to shit on a "gook" wife. Sad ugly cunt. Not surprising that Sup Forums worships a braindead racist.

Whenever Trump wins all of these democrats mocking the "system being rigged" are going to whine and stomp their feet about the Russians rigging the election.

he hates william shatner because he asked him to pound his boypucci during the original star trek and the shat said no

Isn't yaoi drawn by autistic women?

Hillary voters, good intentions aside, repeat after me:
"She didn't destroy 33,000 emails because she's got nothing to hide."

Aimed at Hideo Kajima - Sure, if that were the case, I could accept that he's losing. However, he's not. It's just the media claiming he is. The votes haven't even been counted yet. The numbers we're seeing now are purely guess work, but that's more than enough for a Clinton fan to claim as fact.

After all, these are the same people that will read a number, without context, and claim it means one thing when there's clearly not enough data to draw an objective opinion.

So, repeat after me: "I will learn how to math and argue properly or I will leave America like the degenerate that I am"

Again, land of the free (for now), so you don't HAVE to leave, but after being so confident in an uncertain election (unless it really is rigged), I'd be too embarrassed to show my face anywhere. Especially if I was famous, like Bruce Lee.

No one really like gays. They like the same way they like blacks, as a circus side-show.

If you look at Japanese media, you will see a long history of gay celebrities, and will also notice one essential trait to each: flamboyant. In the media, anything goes as long as its fun and happy. This is true for white people in ads, this is true for black people, this is true for gays.

Expressing romance in public is a big taboo, so just think how absurd it would be for gays to walk around being gay in public (and not comedic). If its behind closed doors and never discussed though, hardly anyone cares.

I don't understand what goes inside the minds of Hollywood celebrities, but they probably enjoy the backlashes as much as the ass-kissing. That or they never learn. Glad Joss Whedon is out of the picture at any rate. Japan fucking loves the Avenger movies but they don't even know who the director is nor do they care about his politics.

Yes. It's basically female loli, only to be enjoyed by the most deplorable fringe of the opposite sex.

Autistic women and the most acclaimed Japanese director and anime

what?

This is true. Japs thing faggotry is funny. See: a million japanese shows where people do gay shit because it's funny. Hardo gayman, all the gay shit they've done on variety shows like Gaki no Tsukai, gay shit being played for comedy in many animes, etc.

the way the series ended had me really twisted up on the inside. I had wished for better things to happen, perhaps in another life :-/

You should have never let the gooks out of the internment camps.

COMPRETO DISGRASU

>Whenever Trump wins all of these democrats mocking the "system being rigged" are going to whine and stomp their feet about the Russians rigging the election.

Heh.

>Hillary supporters, repeat after me,
"Russia is not rigging the election. Clinton is just going to jail."

I guess he wants to import more gay-murdering Muslims.

I don't think they even consider him to be japanese

>he's just losing
Not after yesterday, fag. Sorry you had to be the worst faction leader in Red Alert III.

who ?

They were turning out AGAINST Trump. (He only got 42% of Primary votes.) It's easy to see why.

lol gook
youtube.com/watch?v=WuT7y_W5-P8

Fuck, star trek sure has changed. Which ones that the Next Degeneration?

When Trump wins, we should fucking blast his inbox and twitter.

And rub it in his slanty eyes.

The numbers confirm it, after all.