Redpill me on the Dakota Pipeline

Have not been following the pipeline story. Liberals in rage over it. I need a redpill explanation of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykos.com/story/2016/09/23/1573641/-1-200-Archeologists-denounce-desecration-of-Standing-Rock-burial-grounds-by-DAPL-UN-agrees
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-11-10/buffetts-15-billion-from-bnsf-show-railroad-came-cheap
americanthinker.com/articles/2015/11/warren_buffett_and_the_keystone_decision.html
kfyrtv.com/content/news/ND-State-Historic-Preservation-Office-says-no-historical-sites-found-along-Dakota-Access-Pipeline-route-during-review-392673971.html
scribd.com/document/323471522/Dakota-Access-Order
youtube.com/watch?v=pUANw8zqRZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stupidity, honestly pipelines are much cheaper and safer than transportation by Truck or train; if their ultimate concern is the oil industry in general than we still have yet to see an affordable and efficient battery car and renewable source of electricity. I do not buy into the theory that that is because of the oil/gas/coal/automobile industries suppressed, there's no evidence but there is plenty of evidence that battery and electric power sucks

>honestly pipelines are much cheaper and safer than transportation by Truck or train
what if there is a spill from the pipeline?

Liberals support the pipeline, so no.

lmao treeniggers blown the fuck out

molten salt reactors that use thorium
cheaper, more energy, good for environment

The largest non nuclear explosion on this planet is from an oil pipeline exploding.

A pipeline is fixed infrastructure regularly undergoing inspection and maintenance, I'm not saying it's perfect, but it's a lot safer than transportation via freight or trucks

I support nuclear and thorium in particular, though I suspect Thorium is overhyped; the associated miracle power

Indians, mestizos, and white people pretending to be indians are protesting the pipeline purely out of spite. They are too stupid to realize that they could benefit from its construction. I respect the tribes who play it smart. These people are sore losers

>DAPL wants to be built. Needs approval from Army Corps of Engineers.
>ACE goes out and looks at possible environmental impact, talks to landowners along proposed route, and also consults with several tribes about culturally sensitive areas.
>ACE's attempts to meet with Stand Rock Sioux tribe fail. SR constantly cancels meetings, doesn't take phone calls, etc.
>Meanwhile other tribes give input on the route, and DAPL owners make changes to route to accommodate them.
>ACE gets minimal input from SR.
>ACE approves pipeline and work begins.
>SR wagonburners are now all butthurt

You are red-pilled my friend.

It`s then contained,unlike transport. The r/r are like gods in the government.I know this because we had to put a line under a r/r. The saying "act of congress" well it is not just a saying. The Govt is run by special interest and lobbyist nothing more.Like big tobacco. If they were concerned about health issues it would be banned , but they get to many tax dollars from it. It`s the same with pot and alcohol. It`s all politics,special interest and lobbyist. Nothing more,nothing less. Bottom line is "well what can you do for me".

America is coated in pipelines.

The oil will still be transported regardless if there is a pipeline or not. It will just have to be trucked or moved by train which is less safe than a pipeline.

new fag spotted

krakatoa wasn't nuclear

Also, the pipeline does not go through ANY Standing Rock lands.

have a (You)

I actually live in Bismarck, North Dakota. Here is the real story.

>Natives have numerous pipelines and oil wells they own and operate in and around the area
>Oil boom allows them to justify increasing the fees they charge companies using reservation land
>DAPL finds it cheaper to BUY land from ranchers and farmers rather than run it through the reservation
>DAPL goes AROUND the reservation
>Natives get butthurt
>Warren Buffet doesn't want another pipeline because he's making a killing off of charging oil producers using his railroad the BNSF (only railroad in North Dakota)
>Warren Buffet also owns the Bismarck Tribune and other newspapers in the area (He also owns the news paper that was protecting the African rapefugees in Iowa, but thats another story)
>Warren Buffet directs Bismarck Tribune to give local media coverage to the butthurt Natives who are being organized by Earth Justice
>Bismarck Tribune's chief editor's sister is a member of Earth Justice, so the local media circle jerks with their family members who are leftwing activists
>The story starts to go national
>BLM, other environmental groups, professional democrat community organizers flood in
>They build camp sites on Federal land
>Feds don't do shit about it because they don't want the pipelines (Warren Buffet giving larges amounts of donations to Democrats, environmentalists are energized to vote by protesting, Natives are a huge gib me dats voting block)
>Anarchists flood in
>now the situation is a cluster fuck because Governor dalrymple is a 100% card carrying KEK and probably jerks off to Natives fucking his wife and daughters in the ass
>huge scandinavian population in North Dakota, so you have blonde white women defending poor brown natives left and right on social media
>men are all cucks here because they are german

Its a fucking disaster. I'm moving out of North Dakota next year because of this (and the oil boom going bust).

Fuck the natives, they should be gassed along with the germans.

ANYTHING BIG CORPORATIONS WANT IS GOOD FOR THE AVERAGE PERSON AND THE ENVIRONMENT

Sup Forums IS THE MOST BLUE PILLED KEKED BOARD ON THE PLANET

ND user is right, but oil will be expensive again very soon
>Building pipelines needed to move shale oil out of North Dakota long term.
>Shale oil disrupts entrenched power structures that want to overcharge for oil.
Leaked documents show Soros team funds these groups to shut down fracking.
>Average leftard thinks they is helping muh environment.
Basically they want you to pay more for gas to large multinationals.
t. Petroleum Engineer

>Liberals support the pipeline, so no.

>Liberals support pipelines that destroy the environment and cause climate change for the interests of big corporations

Sup Forums is a special kind of stupid?

TRUMP STANDS FOR THE AVERAGE PERSON

>pipeline building built over the interests of the people living in the area

FUCK THE AVERAGE PERSON, DO WHATEVER BIG CORPORATIONS WANT!

When did you grow out of reactionary beliefs?

we need jobs!
we need infrastructure!
say NO to pipelines... ?

Manmade then

I hate to be a "if you give a mouse a cookie" but could you provide some sources about the Stand Rock Soux being a bunch of shiffless faggots?

This is wonderful. You are supporting a group of (((corporate whores))) solely because another (((corporate whore))) has a feud with them.

1917 #2 when?

>jewish body guard
I tought jews were weak, looks like Sup Forums lied to me again.

The problem isn't the pipeline, the problem is forcefully evicting people who already live there instead of just going a little around them. I don't care if that makes the pipeline a little longer, atleast you're not fucking over the people.

>implying Democrats aren't the same scum

ok, tell us about your entrepreneurship in the oil business

>be warren buffet, richest fuck on earth
>get mad that one of your revenue streams might have a little competition so fuck new systems
absolutely jewish
how much fucking money does one nigger need

>tfw corporate oligarchs own your entire national industry

Big Oil creates employment for "managers" who do no real work and get paid for snorting coke off whores' buttocks.
If you want to get blue-collars employed, support deregulation for *small* businesses and harsher antitrust measures.

Lots of bootlicking corporate shills here

It basically let's the oil companies and their (((shareholders))) turn the US into a banana republic of sorts. Instead of giving back to the community by employing people, now they just hire a handful of guys to "maintain" (we know how their track record for this is) the pipeline. So they basically take the resources and give nothing back to the community in return .

It's just another permanent solution to a temporary problem

it's due to UN fuckery

dailykos.com/story/2016/09/23/1573641/-1-200-Archeologists-denounce-desecration-of-Standing-Rock-burial-grounds-by-DAPL-UN-agrees

>regularly undergoing inspection and maintenance
HAHAHAHA

No, this is America. We have a "set it and forget it" mentality when it comes to infrastructure. Better for it to collapse in 15 years than to spend money every year taking care of it.

What if the train spills?

So are they just straight up lying about the pipeline going through their burial grounds and shit then?
Link to soros involvement?

THIS

>It's a mega corporation funds environmental "activist" useful idiots to destroy competition episode

ikr
And now you are becoming Russia as well. Killary will make the transformation of USA into an ultracapitalist shithole even faster.

>Killary will make the transformation of USA into an ultracapitalist shithole even faster.

Trump would be the same. It's all the same shit.

The only solution is Marxism.

How do you think the rich get rich?

>believing in the public image of Buffett, Elon, and Gates

>ultracapitalist america
>own my own oil wells
OK I guess

In summary, its happening. The Indians can be as bad as the blacks.

>Lots of bootlicking corporate shills here

BUT BUT MUH RED PILL MEANS YOU DO WHATEVER BIG CORPORATIONS TELL YOU RIGHT GUIES?

this.

pipelines are safer than the alternative. the oil will be pumped and transported no matter what.

even if we all drove electric cars, nuclear powered ships, electric trains, and used alternate fuels for airplanes and heavy trucking. oil would still need to be drilled for and pumped. as it is the best hydrocarbon source we have. we need hydrocarbon feedstocks to turn into all the things that make modern life.

Why don't you own your own corporation yet user?

the funniest thing is there is there is already a natural gas pipeline in literally the exact same location this new proposed one is set to go through.

These protesters are just useful idiots

>pipelines are safer than the alternative.

So build it in a 90% white Anglo area that isn't Native American lands GRANTED BY US TREATIES YOU DUMB NIGGER FAGGOT?!

they arne't building it on native lands anymore.

they are building it on private land around the natives.

natives are just buttmad because now they can't get paid for the pipeline.

holy shit. now thats a redpill

what if the train gets in a traffic accident or the train derails? what if the oil tanker sinks?

It is being built in a 90% white area

I second this. If they were going to throw a fit it should've been years ago before construction started. If they weren't consulted it's not their fault. Just a dam shame. If oil does spill on the river it's crossing it'd be catastrophic for everyone downstream.

Yes they are. The reason the DAPL pipeline is located where it is, is due to other pipelines already being laid there over the past 30 years. It's a proven safe location with little to no geological activity. And those pipelines were built in that location 30 years ago because the natives were causing a shitstorm back then when they tried becoming their own nation and succeeding from the US.

allowing corporations to befoul your environment makes you the worst kind of bootlicking cuck trash

well to be fair a lot of it is about image. he also has a lot of loyal sycophants who would be disillusioned if he didn't do anything and they lost their free gibmes. then other people under him might consider being disloyal

you know, if they just went along the purple line. They would avoid the rivers and cut hundreds of miles of pipeline.

>MUH ENVIRONMENT
kek. the environment gives literally 0 shits about you and after humanity is long gone, the environment will still be here.

there is absolutely zero oil on the purple line

It isn't being build in Native lands.

The pipeline DOES NOT GO THROUGH ANY TRIBAL LAND.

>be Warren Buffett
>own trains
>make killing off oil transport
>tfw rich
>pipeline gets proposed
>muh business
>start funding a presidential campaign
>candidate completely position on pipelines overnight
>mfw used capitalism to defeat capitalism

Daily reminder that the environment hates all anons

The protests are to stop a pipeline from taking away business away from the RAILROADS. The Keystone Pipeline was stopped because Obama's buddy (they met several times in the White House) Warren Buffett owns the railways that makes big bucks (Billions) transporting the fuel.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-11-10/buffetts-15-billion-from-bnsf-show-railroad-came-cheap

americanthinker.com/articles/2015/11/warren_buffett_and_the_keystone_decision.html

It's all about the money; those 'environmentalists/Indian protesters' are useful dupes.

You stupid fuck. All the oil production is SOUTH of Williston, not up near Stanley. Anyways, the purple route you drew is through our fucking NUCLEAR ICBM SILOS. Yes, that's where the US government put all our cold war nukes.

we already have millions of miles of energy pipelines in this country, and most people have no idea because they are underground and don't befoul the environment.

Wow. Don't believe anything out of the MSM.

y u lie user?

I didn't say it did. But apparently they're using eminent domain to evict some unrelated people. Like normal white folk.

>Don't believe anything out of the MSM.
perhaps the reddest pill of them all

DAPL ISN'T BEING BUILT ON THE RESERVATION. That is why the natives are fucking butthurt over it. They can't get gibs me dats from land use fees. They already have tons of pipelines on their land.

Shill BTFO

>build pipeline
>run through oil supplies
>pipeline no longer needed
>create massive highway over pipeline.

can't they just drive their trailers somewhere else?

>indians can be as bad as blacks
>out of the 900 people in that picture like 3 of them are indians
>i believe you mean white niggers can be as bad as blacks

I wish dumb white people would stop taking other people as pets and then starting wars for them. If the Niggers want to uprise then I'd respect it a little more if the Nigger Uprising wasn't only 0.05% Nigger.

>wagonburners

Fuck I love this place

Mandan, ND resident.

Don't believe the "peaceful protest" bullshit. They are as bad as BLM when it comes to protesting. Police and their families are being harassed to the point where they have to delete their social media accounts. They also reported that they are making pipe bombs to fight the police. Fuck em. The police response is definitely justified, due to threats and them ruining private property.

The tribes do tons of shit to get free stuff. They sold flood lands that were unusable for $40 million to the Corps, now they say it was stolen and want it back for free cuz it's no longer flooded. They are slimy fuckers.

The pipes aren't going through their land. The pipes will be 90 FEET UNDER BEDROCK. Yet, they yell about "muh waters" while burning tires and trucks right next to bodies of water. It's a load of shit and smells incredibly jewy.

This is pretty accurate. The gov't in ND is definitely fucked. Maybe Burgum, the Trump-esque (Republican candidate for governor that beat the GOPe) will help? We have every tax under the sun, and for being a conservative state, it's fucking pathetic. Our property taxes are some of the highest in the country. The economy here booms and busts all the time. The oil niggers have left for the most part.

cuz maybe north dakota isnt a cuck state. The money for the oil will go to a few rich in state and the rest will go to texas. North dakotans arent cucks. Most nodak residents would much rather build our own refinery. Quite frankly i think we should take our icbms and oil and nexit the fuck out this country.

We should stop it just to fuck over Canadians.

pls why? canada just wants to be everyone's friend :(

I'm still livid about that. Keystone was gonna be the biggest economic boom in decades for Alberta, Nova Scotia, and whichever Gulf States do the oil refining.

>So are they just straight up lying about the pipeline going through their burial grounds and shit then?

Yes.

kfyrtv.com/content/news/ND-State-Historic-Preservation-Office-says-no-historical-sites-found-along-Dakota-Access-Pipeline-route-during-review-392673971.html

scribd.com/document/323471522/Dakota-Access-Order
>"The Corps has documented dozens of attempts to engage Standing Rock in consultations to identify historical resources at Lake Oahe and other PCN crossings. To the reader’s relief, the Court need not repeat them here. Suffice it to say that the Tribe largely refused to engage in consultations."

If one of the states rejects it the CIA will fund Islamic terrorist groups to oust the ruling governor

North Dakota just build an 840,000 gallon per day refinery
It was not profitable

thanks for the redpill.

So it would already be government owned land and thus no one to protest it.

I urge you to go online and do some research on electric cars. Its far more efficient to produce energy in mass at a station and then fuel the cars with electricity instead of raw material. I urge you to research performance, especially quarter mile. Range is ~350miles. Newest model costs 50k right now and the next mass market car will be under 30k. This is just electric. Hydrogen is also becoming a viable option for marketable cars now.

If i may, why do i have to say this? Not that im anti oil, but to make a post as ill informed as yours. God damn.

Women are Scandi feminists
Men are Germanic cucks

Do they reproduce a-sexually or what?

Bismarck, ND resident here again.

You are absolutely right about the law enforcement and their families being harassed. Leftwing activists are actively monitoring social media and the various news outlets (Bismarck Tribune, KX News, KFYR, etc.) for anti-DAPL comments then doing background checks on the posters to find out where they live and where they work.

If you work for the North Dakota government and say ANYTHING about the protests you'll be buttfucked by your boss and the higher ups.

>oil niggers have left for the most part

I wish. Downtown Bismarck looks like little Somalia and our Walmarts are jungle safaris.

Fucking STANLEY?? MY SIDES.

This is how I feel as a North Dakotan everyday I hear idiots talking about the situation here. How ill-informed do you have to be to think the oil is in Stanley? Look up Williston.

>german Men are huge cucks

What is new?

Pro-Tip: Rival interests manipulate hippie fucks to agitate against competitors.

Trucks and trains never crash and spill their contents?

Anyway, pipelines have sensors and leak detection (i.e. detect a drop in pressure or something else indicating you have a leak, can shut down the pipeline).

then tards like you come out

Pipeline isn't on reservation land and isn't on any evident sacred site.
Indians remain in opposition to its construction.
Army corps of engineers tries repeatedly to hold meetings with Indians who don't show up.
Construction begins moving ahead, indians get pissed and stage a shitfit with media presence.
Warren Buffett continues to make billion plus dollars per year that its blocked.

>Its safer and causes fewer emissions than trains/trucks
>It has been routed so it does not pass over any major watershed

I grew up in Bismarck. Downtown has always been a degenerate shitshow. We always called it "The Jungle". Don't go to that Taco Bell. It's where they sell their drugs.

haha fuck you, cop-lover

are you fucking kidding me?

These people traveled from Ohio and Oregon to ND to protest a pipeline?

how pathetic

We had an oil train explode in Casselton, ND just a few years ago.

I work just a few blocks from the railroad tracks in Bismarck, its fucking terrifying seeing the BNSF oil trains roll through every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=pUANw8zqRZo

All it would take is some mudslime or native nigger to fuck up the tracks one night and you'd see a few thousand dead Bismarck residents.

Unfortunately its the only Tacobell that makes food quickly. No lie, I've spent 30+ minutes the past three times I've tried getting dinner at Tacobell near Menards.