Hillary Clinton bought 137 million dollars worth of weapons

what does this mean? will cruz save us from a bruisin?

Other urls found in this thread:

everynewshere.com/russia-asked-cia-why-did-hillary-clinton-just-buy-137-million-worth-of-illegal-weapons/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/27/clinton-state-department-spent-54-million-on-crystal-stemware.html
web.archive.org/web/20140407132848/http://oig.state.gov/documents/organization/224580.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forgot the fucking link
everynewshere.com/russia-asked-cia-why-did-hillary-clinton-just-buy-137-million-worth-of-illegal-weapons/

>THE STINGER MISSLES, CLINTAHN

it's not for me dad, I'm just holding them for a friend! (ISIS)

probably for a coup attempt if she isn't elected. maybe give them to BLM.

Dear god, please let it be this

LORD OF WAR IS GETTING IN ON THIS JUICY ELECTION CLUSTERFUCK

wonder if canada would get involved

That's a joke site

wouldnt surprise me.

Come on, faggot, give us something even remotely resembling a valid source. Fuck, even RT would be acceptable.

government false flagging civil war.

Would join the side of freedom in a hearbeat. I just want citizenship if I manage to get through it alive.

It's what they've been accusing Trump supporters of planning to do... so it's EXACTLY what they are planning to do.

biddy bump

not on our watch

Also:
foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/27/clinton-state-department-spent-54-million-on-crystal-stemware.html

Hillary Clinton's State Department spent millions of taxpayer dollars on lavish goods and frivolous initiatives, such as a $5.4 million "no-bid contract for crystal stemware" and $630,000 to "increase Facebook likes on four State Department pages."

There is more this kind of news about hill now, is media betting on Trump now?

>$79,000 in taxpayer funds Clinton's agency used to buy up copies of President Obama's book

web.archive.org/web/20140407132848/http://oig.state.gov/documents/organization/224580.pdf

They're turning on her.

>Specifically, over the past 6 years, OIG has identified Department of State (Department) contracts with a total value of more than $6 billion in which contract files were incomplete or could not be located at all.

>A recent OIG audit of the closeout process for contracts supporting the
U.S. Mission in Iraq revealed that contracting officials were unable to provide 33of115 contract files requested in accordance with the audit sampling plan. 3 The value ofthe contracts in the 33 missing files totaled $2.1 billion. Forty-eight ofthe 82 contract files received did not contain all ofthe documentation required by FAR 4.8. The value of the contracts in the 48 incomplete files totaled an additional $2.1 billion. An ongoing OIG audit ofBureau ofAfrican Affairs contracts revealed that CORs were unable to provide complete contract administration files for any ofthe eight contracts that were reviewed. The value ofthese contracts totaled $34.8 million.4

>exposes the Department to significant financial risk and makes OIG oversight more difficult. It creates conditions conducive to fraud, as corrupt individuals may attempt to conceal evidence of illicit behavior by omitting key documents from the contract file. It impairs the ability of the Department to take effective and timely action to protect its interests,11 and, in tum, those oftaxpayers. Finally, it limits the ability ofthe Government to punish and deter criminal behavior.