What if Superman and Goku were brothers?

What if their ships had landed in the same place so Grandpa gohan had found both at the same time and decided to raise them as brothers

Alternatively what if Jonathan and Martha Kent found both of them and did the same

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-hRu65e0Yt0
youtube.com/watch?v=BUBF9Z8XZqM
youtube.com/watch?v=UVg3FEVMAMA
youtube.com/watch?v=XxRvTv8_iyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There was a fan comic about this. At least the 2 images of it were pretty fun.

Honestly, such interaction could be fun if done right. And by done right, I mean no favoritism on either side.

Kokun iz butter tahn zupamen

I want to see Goku try to figure out how Clark uses freeze breath.

>goku

Yes bunny, goku.

I wanna fuck that rabbit.

Yosodomy Sam?

Clark would naturally be much stronger compared to young Goku, but that would most certainly cause him to just be even more eager to get strong enough to beat him. Subsequently this would lower the chances of Great Ape rampages due to Clark's strength being more than enough to handle him. Clark may be less prone to fighting due to him having to hold back against everyone for the sake of not killing them.

I don't know man, with both growing up together as brothers, same age, same training, and with Goku's saiyan urge to fight and get stronger I don't see Clark managing to stay the strongest for their entire lives. Sure, in terms of power at birth he'd be stronger, but if this is DB verse that doesn't mean as much. They'd probably be pretty close to equal by the time the Saiyan saga rolls around and even Yamcha is FTL speed and planet level destructive force (pre-Raditz arrival Piccolo was casual moonbuster, Raditz was double that and Yamcha>Raditz by the time Nappa and Vegeta arrive).

I'm certain that Clark would be more interested in protecting Earth than getting stronger for the sake of it like Goku.

What if they were sisters?

superwoman is the protective older sister

What if Superman was actually found Dr Bruttenholm in 1938 and became Hellboy's older brother.

Now this is an interesting idea.

>Called Spaceman and Hellboy

Goku having a brother, now that is a neat idea! Wouldn't that be something?

In the DC Universe, assuming Goku doesn't get the clonk on his head they'd probably be estranged

Based on Superman' greatest measurable feat of strength (pulling the Earth away from the sun) and his approximate age (35), assuming an even growth rate he's gained 6 billion tons of strength EVERY SECOND he's been on Earth. And it's well established that his power is still growing. Goku will never match that.

Both characters have power levels that vary with the plot.

Don't be autistic.

Goku nearly punched away the Universe, depending on how you consider that as a strength feat.
It doesn't matter either way though, since if Superman's around then Goku will never have the opportunity or the need to get that strong in the first place

He would be fighting Superman all the time though

>Goku nearly punched away the Universe,

Not enough to beat Clark. Not by a long shot.

>still died from Darkseid

wow its almost like Superman's writing is inconsistent bullshit because he's been passed around by literally hundreds of writers

considering that goku is/was basically an analogue for sun wukong, that's likely the route dc would go in regards to his training

we can forget the whole 'evil saiyan nature', considering that toriyama added that in later & DC is filled with all sorts of people who could punch kid goku to give him brain damage.

goku basically becomes a more good-natured version of himself because of the kents. that & there are uncountable people who could make goku revert from a great ape (possibly even clark).

the bulk of clark's abilities don't really kick in until highschool, whereas goku can basically start getting stronger upon conception, which should put him on at least slightly equal ground with a younger superman. goku is obsessed with bettering himself & challenging himself, but i don't know to what ends that the kents would actually let him (or if they can even stop him from training). goku's vast improvement over this time would probably lead clark into testing himself & eventually unlocking his kryptonian potential earlier. goku will eventually come to see that clark is the true strong one & will dedicate his life to try to stand at equal footing.

clark would treat goku as a real brother (even when they learn the truth) & goku would likely do the same (but he's too stupid to understand emotions), but the major difference is that once goku learns to fly (clark will fly first, of course goku will do stupid shit until he can fly) he would run off to constantly fight & get stronger where clark will lead his life like mainstream clark. once clark becomes superman, the two might be equal for a little while, but clark will just naturally get stronger while goku tags along on most of clark's adventures just to get stronger himself, so he can one day be as strong as his brother. goku probably won't give a shit about most of the heroes except maybe the flashes, capt. marvel, kyle, & maybe the new gods

of course, this goku would be stronger than canon goku

Superman (Prime) broke the multiverse with a punch, whereas Goku only "Came close" to breaking his home one

I can see Goku and Superman immediately walloping Raditz before he tries any funny business and letting the intergalactic authorities stuff him in some offworld prison.

Goku promises he'll come and visit from time to time, but every time he remembers, he can't actually visit him and forgets by the time he's free.

>Alternatively what if Jonathan and Martha Kent found both of them and did the same
I would hope that they luck into dropping Goku onto his head from a cliff, elsewise he's just going to start wrecking shit the moment he gets old enough to properly walk where as Clarke meanwhile has to grow into his powers. Do bear in mind that he was literally programmed to completely wipe out the dominant life form on earth before that freak accident occurred.

>superman powering up for thousands of years is stronger than goku at age 40
you don't say?

plus he did that with a regular punch and is now exponentially stronger since then
if god forms work on the same multiplyer scale as regular super saiyan, then when he's in blue he's 50x stronger than he was when he almost blew away the universe with one punch, and then he increases even further beyond to 500x stronger because he couples it with kaioken

the universal punches gok&berrus traded only had to do with the unexplained nature of god ki & that beerus is a being of fucking destruction

but it doesn't matter because god forms renders multipliers completely pointless

it's pointless to argue about multiversal rules & breaking reality with a punch when the DC universe has various different rules at various times, to the point where superman can sing someone out of existence & the dragonball universe is ruled by a twin pair of azathoths

Superman is clearly Jiren

They're entirely identical

Someone has apparently drawn something for it.

Tell me what part of this doesn't look like Superman

yes but you are forgetting one thing goku has that superman doesn't
shounen tropes. So as long as he believes in himself hard enough, he will win.

plus after seeing him in action recently I'm pretty sure master roshi could beat superman in a tournament setting. in raw power he couldn't win, but he will overcome him with experience and technique

just look at this slick motherfucker go!
youtube.com/watch?v=-hRu65e0Yt0
youtube.com/watch?v=BUBF9Z8XZqM
youtube.com/watch?v=UVg3FEVMAMA
youtube.com/watch?v=XxRvTv8_iyQ

No-Fap Roshi is currently the strongest human in the world.

I have always been a believer in nofap, this only confirms it

>Clark hugs Great Ape Goku back to sleep

Goku actually becomes a good father.

>what if Jonathan and Martha Kent found both of them and did the same

The anime fags would have less reason to post annoying threads like this one

What would Lex think of Goku?

user, Darkseid can destroy universes just by stepping into them. Dakrseid is multiversal.

He hates Superman over any other hero, because he sees Superman as looking down on humanity(humanity named Lex). Lex was always taught he was the best, cheated his way to be the best, so having someone stand over him like that is unbearable. There's a few other reasons why Superman ticks him off, but its all just kinda stuff like that.

I don't think Superman would exactly strike him in the same way. Its like asking what lex thinks about that one Karate guy in DC, even if he's super strong Lex doesn't care much.

These threads are always the dumbest shit.

better question: what would Bizarro Goku be like?

Has Supes ever gotten stronger through exercise or training under his own power rather than just absorb more sun radiation?

Some one to manipulate.
Goku is an easy target, Lex would try to get goku to do some bad shit by simply tricking him.

He did learn kryptonian martial arts. Other than that not really.

Some super fans are so gun ho they ignore the whole technique bit.

For the gohan side, goku would always have some one to spar with and try to beat, it would take him forever, but goku would still be a yin to superman's yang.

Are you a pedro?
He is obviously One Punch Man, there is literally nothing that makes him look like Superman

>me no like fighting
>me not want to punch superman
Then he sits down and watches tv.

He didn't come close, he was there, he simply stopped it by absorbing the blow.

An intelligent and caring husband and father who is a pacifist.

Goku would have a huge opportunity, he would use Clark to his fullest. If anything Goku would be much stronger when he became an adult at the begining of Dragonball Z. Goku constantly fighting Clark till he couldn't go any further and Zenaki recover. Superman is the perfect sparing partner for goku.

How would Tien, Krillin, Yamcha and Yajirobe cope with the Batfamily or living in Gotham?

In DC world, Goku would still be Kakarot. But given an American name, since Clark gets Clark, I would assume Goku would be a Clide or a Cleatus. Goku would get into fights all the time in school, if anything Goku could still get knocked in the head by Clark because young Goku would piss off young Clark so much. Just to make goku stop Clark would go a bit too far and either kill him or make goku loose his memory. Still Goku would get in fights at school. So ma Kent would have to home school goku, maybe even send him to karate classes. Goku would try to copy Clarks lazers eyes and flight. Really goku would nearly be a completely different guy.

They wouldnt, if anything they would stay at monestaries and train except for yajorobi and yamcha, they would be bandits in their respective wilderness.

My question is, how would batman handle Goku in his plan to stop the justice incase they went rogue.
What plan would he come up with to stop goku.

Surprise lasers and weaponry. No way he can handle a one on one fight.

Yeah, get goku to drop his gaurd

That's what I mean, use secret weapons to let him drop his guard. Problem is that Batman's best bet is a super powered bat gun, which is an utter last resort for him.

I don't think he would kill goku, but maybe trick him in to going into the Phantom zone

That would be his best bet, though I wonder if Instant Transmission can work across that.

No, Goku needs an energy point to use his Instant movement, problem is phantom zone is like the room of spirit and time, you are cut off. But it's possible to tear the fabric of space/time like gotenks did.

>assuming an even growth rate

where did you pull that shit from?

If Gotenks was able to pull that shit SS3, wouldn't Goku be able to at SSG?

Where would Vegeta fit in

We had a lot more fun once a few months ago with an extensive thread working through the idea of Goku and Kent swapping places as they travel from their doomed planets - so Clark ends up in Goku's place, and vice versa, despite similar origins.

It's better if you have them grow up LIKE brothers, such as having Grandpa Gohan living near the Kent farm and the kids bonding as toddlers and being inseprable.

As far as canon goes, if we are going with a strange mix of the Dragonball and DC setting then Goku would be useful in Justice League level threats as part of the team, but until Namak and Super Saiyan then Superman would be the premier hero, and then for a while I'd say the two would be more or less even and a good duo.

After that, fuck knows, because it's hard to scale over-the-top anime action to how we handle super powers in western comic.

>Clark learns the Kaioken

Sure if he would think to do that

Since Kryptonians don't exist in DB, it is pretty impossible use their power scaling. I mean, are ki attacks magic, or natural, and would Superman just raise an eyebrow at Frieza's finger-bang or would it actually harm him?

Because if we assume that as an alien he can train his ki as high as the other aliens we have (it seems to be only humans that are incredibly limited) in the setting, then he could in theory match the Saiyans except with an innate chi-less toughness, strength and power set. Even after everyone is exausted in a fight and running low on ki, Clark would still have all his innate powers if the sun was shining.

All those times the villains have tricked/played Goku into giving them a rest, oppertunity, or even a fucking Senzu Bean, Clark is still practically at the top of his game. He can still do the whole bullshit take them into space thing. Heat vision capable of damage akin to a reasonably powerful ki beam. Fuck, he might even produce chi at a super level, given who he is.

It's just hard to say. I'd say he would probably treat the magic-martial-arts like he does other things like Lantern rings. "I can see the advantage, and may learn some to pull it out in a bad situation, but I'm Superman."

Dargonball really shit itself post Namek. It rendered a lot of really interesting characters pointless and made it the Goku and Gohan show.

>Since Kryptonians don't exist in DB, it is pretty impossible use their power scaling. I mean, are ki attacks magic, or natural, and would Superman just raise an eyebrow at Frieza's finger-bang or would it actually harm him?

Dude just wing it and think of what'd be fun. Like, if Clark took Goku's place, maybe the sun of the DBZ earth isn't quite as powerful, so his Kyptonian powers only come and go in strange waves, or they're weak enough to only be a supplement to his training with ki and martial arts instead of his be-all end-all.

Save for when he finally gets to Namek.

And soaks up three yellow suns at the same time.

>And soaks up three yellow suns at the same time.

Wait, wat? It's been a while, was that a thing? Because poor fucking Freiza.