What the fuck is wrong with Superman's hand?

What the fuck is wrong with Superman's hand?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's an aliem.

Also
>There is no greater horror than a gun being shot near you
Truly that man is scarred for life.

>taurus
lol

>Selling guns like they were lollipops
What the fuck is wrong with americans?

>Zipper down
SOMEBODIES DOING THE RAPING!

>The Unfree need to be 18 or parental consent, a nonfelon, and ID just to get a lolipop

I love how the guy has a confederate flag, a Stormfront shirt, a "no to immigrants" sign and even his fly is down, just so YOU KNOW he's a bad guy.

>unlicensed customers
wtf, where do these writers live that you need a license to own a firearm?

>There is no greater horror than a gun being shot near you
>Truly that man is scarred for life.
I don't think having a loaded gun shoved in your face and then unloading into the wall behind you is a very pleasant experience.

Anyone who works with guns has probably had a brush with bullets closer than they'd like.

Doubly so for the character that that appears to be, a clumsy idiot who doesn't care about gun safety and thinks its funny to shoot at his drinking buddies' feet while they take a piss.

Superman what are you doing with that gun?
WHY ARE YOU AIMING IT AT THE WAYNE FAMILY?

Actually being in a situation where someone could shoot you is pretty scary, user. Don't do the "internet tough guy" shit.

nice

>It's another liberal author takes out their angst against their neighbors through a redneck stereotype episode.

Superman deserves better than this.

On a pistol?

>It's an user doesn't read comics episode

Superman was the one who went back in time, and shot the Waynes so that Batman could exist in the future.

>it's a Sup Forumsmbler defends bullshit episode

>It's a "Wahh stop criticizing my politics" Sup Forums episode

Is it really not enough for the dude to just be some asshole who sold a gun to a kid? Does the guy really have to be an over the top toothless redneck with white power tattoos and a stormfront shirt and a confederate flag and a hat that just says "slut" (????) to be an effective antagonist in the scene?

It just comes off as clumsy and pandering to an obvious political bent. I'm not even pro gun, this just seems really childish.

>It's another "user says user doesn't read comic simply because they don't like a scene in a comic Sup Forumsmbler likes" episode.

I like reading comics where Superman is his own character and not a liberal's soap box. Like REBIRTH is doing a good job with.

I agree

Your better than this dc.

This is why shouldn't be allowed back at DC. Keep him at Marvel.

I'm conflicted
On the one hand I like this nod to old superman with the way he punished him but it's a really shitty strawman villan.

>Sup Forums
There it is. Now we can talk about the real subject of this thread, instead of some stupid shit like comics.

>It's "user doesn't get it's not even about politics but rather cultural preference since these people basically just don't like rednecks because juxaposition themselves over them too look sssssooooo much smarter and more sophisticated and they'll just assume anything out of the redneck' mouth is stupid because they think calling other's dumb automatically makes them a genius and they should be worshiped for their divine intellect that takes everything their media sources tell them as literal fact"

This user gets this point I'm making actually.

>It just comes off as clumsy and pandering to an obvious political bent. I'm not even pro gun, this just seems really childish.
Take a guess who wrote this SUBTLE comic, user. Take a wild guess. And if you get it right then you're Woke as hell.

Arthritis

Waid is shit and should stay at Marvel.

>catwoman election day backup
Terrible
>Hellblazer: shoot
Terrible (although it is still bullshit it went unprinted)
>this
Terrible
I am noticing a pattern here.

t. triggered Sup Forumstard who hasnt accepted everyone hates white supremacists yet

This comic came out in 2004.

If it's a northern "Redneck", then they'll do anything to be the stereotype.

>It's not about politics it's just that it's about politics but I'm pretending to give a shit about redneck culture
If being against immigrants, for white power, and for selling guns to kids is redneck culture, then man, fuck your culture along with the Chinese and the Saudis.

Dc is learning at least. Jessica cruz and family are /k/

Where in my post did I imply sympathy for white supremacy? I'm just saying it's a shitty way to argue your political position to conflate "hateful redneck racist" with "owning a gun shop" like the two are inseparable concepts.

>Hellblazer: shoot
>Terrible (although it is still bullshit it went unprinted)
Explain.
>shitty way to argue your political position to conflate "hateful redneck racist" with "owning a gun shop" like the two are inseparable concepts.
You're the only one doing that.

If we can't trust a man with 14 years on this earth with a firearm something has gone wrong with society.

And sadly it has. I wouldn't trust kids with guns these days either, what the fuck happened to us?

This is why Superman's origin should be changed to a Urban City area so he can meet a person of color and not be racist and be Woke!

/thread

nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201

>The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable.

It's Waid. Why he shouldn't be come back to DC.

You see the Cajun Navy? You see those people helping each other out? Those are "rednecks." I don't exactly see the mass of social justice warriors descending on the south to help people, even for their precious pet minorities but I do them making fun and mocking those people at every chance they get.

One doesn't have to subscribe to their cultural to see injustice and unfairness there.

I'd like to imagine Superman would be down there helping the Cajun Navy out. But your average liberal writer would have Superman fly down there, scream "U IZ RACIST!" and then fly away.

>You're the only one doing that.

I know it's Sup Forums and you're reading comprehension is potato tier but please try to read the comic page in question and the criticism.

This line is just you plugging your ears up because you got proving wrong.

What a fucking disingenuous faggot.

>I'm just working off a legitimate statistic. No insult.

Isn't that what Sup Forums uses to justify disliking blacks?

I'm guessing you never read Action Comics #1.

Wait is Waid coming back to dc? What's he gonna be writing?

Beamin Micky Boondis?

No, Waid, you moron. When has Bendis written Superman? God, you fucking casuals sicken me.

Nigger where in that page is it trying to give the idea that ALL gunstores are like that? You're the one who made the statement that the page is trying to say you can't have one without the other. Yet nothing of the sort is there. He's just a random fuckhead that sold a gun to kids. It's not shown to be the norm whatsoever for gunstore owners to be selling firearms to random fucking kids. Fucking mouthbreather.

It's not a random gun store when the author and illustrator made it specifically be a right-wing caricature. You're being purposefully obtuse or you really don't get it. Either way, you're getting real heated up over someone on the internet thinking a comic book was too hamfisted for a couple panels. Try to relax before you blow a gasket.

Why is Sup Forums so easily trigg'd?

Wait. Wait. You americunts really don't need a license to use one? Are you people fucking insane?

Yes, it is. But again, Mark Waid is a literal autist that probably knows very little of the subjects he writes of.

>Nigger where in that page is it trying to give the idea that ALL gunstores are like that?

Ooops the N-word isn't allowed on Sup Forums. MODS BAN THIS RACIST!

>It's not a random gun store when the author and illustrator made it specifically be a right-wing caricature.

This. They choose a very specific image. They choose that on purpose. Let's think of aesthetics. WHY would that be the choice? It's not "random" at all. It's a stereotype, on that's 100% overdone and cliched. At this point I'm also just arguing for originality.

Has Bendis even written anything for DC?

He's full of shit, you do need a license.

Why is tubmlr so easily triggered they have to write trigger warnings on their literal blog posts and then try to make fun of anyone having any reaction to anything ever as "triggered" when they started that shit in the first place.

It's just trolling at this point.

>I'm going to piss that guy off!

>WOW HE GOT PISSED OFF!

>Why are you easily pissed off when people set out to press your buttons on purpose to piss you off?

>That person did what I wanted them to do! HAHA FUCK THAT PERSON!

Trolls seem to expect the world to filled with emotionless monks who have no reaction to anything ever. Probably because they're too brain dead to feel anything either way in the first place that displays of anything kind of emotion are foreign to their autistic asses.

>It's not a random gun store when the author and illustrator made it specifically be a right-wing caricature.
Then it's a store ran by an asshat who happens o be a right-winger. It still does not suggest that all gunstores are ran by irresponsible rednecks. If there had been something to suggest that it was the norm then I would agree.
>You're being purposefully obtuse or you really don't get it.
I'm not the one reading way too much into two whole pages of Superman apprehending a dickhead and assuming it's making some statement about gunstores and conservatives.
>Either way, you're getting real heated up over someone on the internet thinking a comic book was too hamfisted for a couple panels. Try to relax before you blow a gasket.
Then quit being a paranoid cocksucker who insults my reading comprehensions because I didn't see something that was never there, and I won't treat you like a retard.

No, he has not.

You're arguing with two people, my dude. And you're still pretty hot-headed. For the sake of your blood pressure, you've just got to calm down.

how does superman gets away with this kind of stuff? kicking someone's house door, firing a weapon to someone's face in an attempted murder and nailing him to a wall while eye beaming guns that could be loaded. that dude can easily get superman jailed for that kind of shit.
is superman above the law?

It's a good caricature of Sup Forums. Only needed a reference to anime traps.

You're born with the license, given to you by the second amendment. It can get taken if you do something stupid.

>U mad
Gonna have to try harder champ.

>>catwoman election day backup
>Terrible
that one was good, it showed both sides as shitty and not!hillary was a murderer

Yeah, he wrote a short Batman Elseworlds based on Citizen Kane. That's it though.

Somebody get this Hothead out of here.

Only Superman is allowed to use violence to solve his problems and deal out his own personal brand of justice. He expects us humans to make better choices, but refuses to allow us to make any choices he wouldn't make.

What was the "Rosebud" in this story?
Good on you for replying with a screencap from a great comic.

>What was the "Rosebud" in this story?
A bat.

>I refuse to believe that this obvious political statement is a political statement! You're retarded because i don't agree with you! I don't NEED TO CALM DOWN SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP.

It isn't granted by the 2nd Amendment, it's protected by it.

Who are you quoting?

>is superman above the law?

Why are you reading cape comics, a genre where flagrant vigilantism is pretty much the norm for all superheroes? Comparatively few heroes actually work within the bounds of the law, let alone get held legally accountable for anything they do.

>there are no black people outside cities
>hey, it's just a legitimate statistic
Wonder how he feels about crime statistics.

I saw Mark Waid at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a shitlord and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, "Fuck white people”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going "Woke, Woke, Woke” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him sob as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen hamburgers in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the burgers and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to check their privilege,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a thing people say. After she scanned each burger and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Well, don't expect things to change in the future to accommodate your fee-fees, snowflake.

>this writer thinks people sell loaded guns
I wish I could be surprised by this

>superman is too white, we should diversify to raise tolerance
>well, what's your idea?
>so superman is a gang-banging nigger from the ghetto raised by a sassy single mom...

It is granted by the 2nd amendment for citizens of sound mind. Unless you live in a soon to be megacity shithole.