Please tell me how changing gay is about "representation" and not forcing SJW politics when pretty much all main female...

Please tell me how changing gay is about "representation" and not forcing SJW politics when pretty much all main female characters in batman are gay.

protip you cant

Wait what when did it happen?

Far as I know, Harley and Ivy are bi. What about Selena and Barbara?

Selina kissed a woman in Valentine's run. OP should have put in Batwoman instead.

Batwoman gay
Catwoman gay
Harley GAY GAY GAY
Poison Ivy GAY AS GAY CAN GAY

Valentine's book confirmed Selina is bi which is like, whatever. It's Selina fucking Kyle, is that so surprising?

"Everyone wants her ass including the girls" has been a trait of her's for decades.

She's never expressed interest in other women before though. She's batsexual.

bisexual is still gay and forced

wasn't barb a little bit gay for canary in BoP?

Bro, that is fanservice

>Three of comic's most sexualized females are bi.
Wow, what a total stretch guys.

Selina's just sexual.

I get what you're saying in that if it's never been shown before it's weird to shove it in but it doesn't seem strange for her character to me.

Women kiss all the time. Doesn't mean it's gay.

>The Gotham City Sirens are bi
And this is a bad thing... why? That's honestly pretty hot.

but you cant just talk about selina solo. The point was all the characters are in somewhat phases of gayness

maybe not batgirl but would you be shocked if they did turn her gay soon or at least hinted at it?

>OP should have put in Batwoman instead.

the r63-Ronald-McDonald-looking batwoman was originally written as a lesbian, not reconstructed to be a lesbian.

Not even a little bit.

could have been just my fantasy but i got that vibe

>Harley, Ivy, and Catwoman are bi
>Batwonan is gay
Huh. Never thought about it before, but that actually is a lot. Where are all the gay and bi male characters? Why is it only ever women who are shown kissing each other? When will DC make TimKon canon?

I mean I actually read the comic during it's run. They did it specifically because the comic wasn't selling. And turning a character gay is how you sell female characters in comics. Straight women dont read comics. The comic did eventually die a little while later despite making news for turning her bi.

And i could be wrong but if not for her longtime relationshp with Batman they would have turned her full gay

>Batwoman gay
Yes. This is what she was from the start. The current Batwoman and the Batwoman from the 60's are not the same Batwoman.
>Catwoman gay
Bisexual. Like this is somehow shocking. Not like it even matters. No man or woman will ever be above Batman for her. Not even Superman managed to distract her wandering eyes from her Dark Knight for very long.
>Harley GAY GAY GAY
Blatantly obvious bisexual. Which is fine, since she's batshit crazy.
>Poison Ivy GAY AS GAY CAN GAY
Sexual in general. Her entire selling point is "Plant lady seductress". Man, woman, small child. She doesn't care as long as it furthers her goals.
She may as well be a Chlorosexual.

I don't think you realize that a lot of women are at least a little bisexual. Try talking to women sometime. Most of them have "That one woman they'd totally make an exception for", and women are infinitely more likely to experiment with carpet munching in high school and college than than men are willing to experiment with cock sucking.

>I'm totally shocked that the biggest femme fatale in comics who in most incarnations has been repeatedly abused by men, spent much of her early Gotham years protecting her lesbian prostitute friend, and also makes it a point to look out for troubled women in her nocturnal escapades could totally be into kissing women!
>Fucking DC ESS JAY DUBYAS right?

the Catwoman comic started out sexy. But wow the art direction went completely left and could never recover. Honestly some of the worst artwork in comics after like issue 33 or whenever they got the new people

they arent even drawn hot anymore. how can you think it's hot to look like a fridge with no curves? Harley quinn especially is drawn so horrible in her comics

Why would any of that make her bi or gay?

>The current Batwoman and the Batwoman from the 60's are not the same Batwoman.
it's new 52 comics. So I don't see what your point of this is. Characters are written by people and they were all written to be gay purposely. I don't understand why you would use that as an excuse? Again look at the whole board, not just your next chess move.

>Bisexual. Like this is somehow shocking
still in the LGBT realm so still gay

>Blatantly obvious bisexual. Which is fine, since she's batshit crazy.
the fact we have to bullet point multiple characters at once instead of discussing them as individuals kinda proves my point over yours

>Sexual in general. Her entire selling point is "Plant lady seductress". Man, woman, small child. She doesn't care as long as it furthers her goals.
She may as well be a Chlorosexual.
so you mean pansexual? again part of the LGBT therefore she's gay.

In terms of your last comment. That's not true. I think women are more drawn to aesthetics and I think they are just naturally closer. They are not gayer, just more affectionate.

And the reason women were willing to do that carpet munching was because men liked it. Men in sparta used to bang young boys. Its all about what society deems ok.

And I am not ok with characters I supported being taken and given to butch dykes when butch dykes dont even like comics

did the thread get shadowbanned?

Most women in Gotham City are bi or gay.

The only confirmed straight is Barbara/Batgirl.

>bisexual is gay
>woman
You're a moron if you think bisexual women are included for gay representation and not masturbation fantasies. A bi-woman in a comic is a straight woman up for a super threeway.

This tbqh
Harley and Ivy were bi long before the big 'representation' boom and it was mostly because Timm and Dini thought they were hot as friends with benefits, with Harley still always going back to the Joker

that is such a reworking of history it's almost Orwellian.

As long as we agree that sexy fanservice scenes with no deep meaning are good, but long yuri relationships are trash

at least you admit the representation boom happened and that's why all characters are being transformed

Of course I admit that, fucking Iceman happened

You think Iceman was worse than what happened with the Gotham ladies? Cause I disagree. Iceman was 1 character. This is a whole group

Batwoman is a legitimately good gay character.
Catwoman, Poison Ivy, and Harley aren't being played for rep brownie points at all.

Harley and Ivy were already bi before the fad, Selina was made bisexual and then it was never really brought up again and now she's once again with Bruce
Iceman is the worst example because they straight up erased all his past relationships, and now they're pushing his new gay identity in it's own solo comic. I don't give a shit about Iceman but it just shows how shallow and stupid this whole thing is.

>She may as well be a Chlorosexual.
I'm surprised Swamp Thing and her don't interact more

he's not female enough

PS you guys have to stop equating flirting with actual attraction. Poison Ivy has never once expressed any attraction to any male in all her years

Yeah. It's a good ship.

False.

I don't even mean in shipping sense really. I just mean i'm surprised that they haven't had most stuff together outside a few arcs here and there.

As I said in the post above. I read the Catwoman comics originally. The turning her bi was carefully constructed cause of slagging sales. It gives you psyhcological insight into how they are thinking. Anytime a girl character fails in the future they will turn her gay.

The new series of Batman is too soon to say she's not still bi. And if they remove her from Batman again I guarantee it will be another gay relationship.

Iceman I really dont care about because he was always a bad character. He never had a fanbase. Might as well do it with a shitty character. But The Gotham girls all had fanbases and the gay stuff was not needed. It was chosen.

batwoman would be a better character straight. strength does not have to equal gay.

You're an idiot

In fairness, one can read a lot of Poison Ivy stories and skip the ones where she's obviously into Batman.

she expresses no desire towards him there. only states she thinks HE loves her.

that's not attraction. That's need for affection. She is not mentally healthy enough for that. Her sexual attraction is not for batman

>batwoman would be a better character straight

how

>Poison Ivy has never once expressed any attraction to any male in all her years

A large part of her origin is her falling hard for her professor and this backfiring on her.

>words of love

I'm gonna steal a play from Tumblr's handbook here and accuse you of being a bigoted, bisexual-erasing, monster.

According to Azzarello she loves it when he beats her, pretty 50 shades.

I know that the past year or two, idiots on this board have been trying really, really hard to rewrite history in a way that pretends girl-on-girl isn't hot anymore, but most of those characters were made bi to pander to guys, not butch dykes.

Nah, totes straight here
t. Chuck Dixon

In the script he actually wrote DON'T MAKE THIS GAY, the artist didn't listen.

More like the artist purposefully made it as gay as possible just to fuck with him

She literally calls Batman her lover back in No Man's Land

neither of those express attraction. just need for attention

>being this in denial
Your precious lesbian is actually bisexual, get the fuck over it faggot.
She likes plants more than either gender anyway

Harley becoming a rape victim always bothered me about her. She was great as crazy. This whole anti hero trip is completely destroying her character

Who /stepmom/ electoral master race here?

Maybe SHE is the one who is Bat-Sexual

you cant claim that when they actively desexualize them and make them look like this

>if he wins he goes free
And Rucka wrote that arc too so you know it's legit, that guy loves his lesbians.

HA GHEY!

That is easily one of the gayest panels I've ever seen. In ANY media, including yuri manga.

Canary would make any women gay at least a little. Myself included

Firstly, I'm actually a bit attracted to that Harley design. It's not ideal but it feels like it's trying to scratch my goth girls itch.

Second, a guy being bad at drawing faces is not indicative of a political agenda. Why do you have to actively search for conspiracies, aren't the ones that already exist enough for you?

How did her arm get that high up? Was she dismembered?

>haiwaii is asian, 3 cartoon states
What the fuck

Dixon has a knack for writing a lot of unintentional gay scenes.

Asian girl fetish eventually evolves into Hentai. It's kinda like Pokemon.

I assume the Hawaiians are looking for chicks who look like their neighbors.

I'm gonna show this to my normie sister and get her opinion, brb.

hella gay. except for the new marvel stuff like i think the new Wasp is hella weird like this

She once literally stopped her plans for plant domination just for some frosty dick.

Rhode Island keeping it classy

Clayface literally jizzed all over her and has had her stuck up there for months. Other panels make it clearer that it was just bad art

everyone is free to be attracted. I'm not going to sit here and argue preference of drawing. But she used to be hella attractive. Now she's a 6 out of 10 at best. Means there's still some people who will find her attractive but she;s still mediocre

Why are you in such denial about the "conspiracy" you're like a climate change denier. No matter how much evidence is put in front of you you just wont believe it

I refuse to believe there is only 1 MILF state. How old is this?

no. totally normal. my right arm is above the left side of my head too

"The artist is bad ON PURPOSE! He's drawing chicks ugly just to stop me from getting a boner!"

That's literally what you're saying right now. It's fucking embarrassing.

No Man's Land was really well written in general, but a few writers (Dini mostly) had her back as a villain for the rest of the event despite making this agreement with Batman

>he hasn't read NuCarol

>Clayface literally jizzed all over her and has had her stuck up there for months
Is this a new fetish?

Ok, she said it was pretty gay, but the outfits were pretty cool. Thought Barbara was Black Widow though at first.

Oh fuck you with ALL the dicks. You KNOW that changing the hair and removing the tits on purpose is way different than being bad at drawing faces.

normie confirm. Hella gay.

different user here, Ivy's tits still look pretty nice to me.

This is what I'm saying! They still look like they're supposed to be hot in that picture except their faces, which is clearly the result of a lack of talent, not a deliberate choice.

Hi I'm captain Marvel. Ask me why I look like a boy

Because Anka drew you?

That'll do it.

And If she actually WAS male, he'd have drawn her as a bear with no shirt on and those "if chaps were a shirt" sleeves male strippers wear.

again it's attention and she feels powerful. Not actual attraction. My point is a healthy minded Ivy would never be attracted to a man. The only healthy realionship she has is with Harley

Even catwoman is shown to more idolize Bruce and that their relationship is toxic. The girl in her comic was showing her to be more healthy for Selina

You're weird. Quit projecting your personal desires onto fictional characters and go outside.

>The only healthy realionship she has is with Harley
Ah I get it, it's the autistic Harlivy faggot

Either your advocating for purposely drawing girls badly so guys wont be attracted to them or 2. (im assuming) you're claiming the guy is a terrible artist (yet you claim to like the drawing) so which is it?

she honestly looks like Steve Rogers, not gonna lie. I can't be attracted to that. Strength doesn't have to equal ugly