Wakfu Thread - Pantyhouse Pinball Edition

Last tred Episodes subbed by the sub team so far - mega.nz/#F!ugFhVQbZ!yiVE-7S-ToI-FP1pmT4jXA

A very quick translation for episode 5 (read at own risk)- pastebin.com/ndMrU4ew

Episodes 1-5 HD raw - mega.nz/#F!lkER3TgC!D1HUBPMiikyuKftevIzjOA

Important link with the Wakfu/Dofus downloads - pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

Trailer for episodes 6 to 9 - youtube.com/watch?v=XewYbRXIpFU

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!MzImVZQA!LlIxYnfDMtB24PYyDvpFzMRQ8P0Fty6bLkhbvnpGbyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for MILF with the most.

First for I want to fuck grown elely

Is Ankama aware that we are doing the english subs?

>Feca
More like faggot

Fuck your arguments, lets discuss what REALLY matters:
Echo or Kali?

yes and they basically look the other way because it's free advertising

alright I'll give the game a go
I wanna choose my class based on who looks cutest, is that bad?
fuck, they're all cute dunno what to pick

ep 3 Subs when?

They're always watching

>10/10 tall healslut dragon vs dog loli
It's not a hard choice

I'm sure they're aware that subs will happen, considering they've already shown support to the EN community of Wakfu fans (via original Wakfunding for S1 and S2 and OVA dubs)

Nth for more Mega Mewtwo Adamai

No we are not.

I'm scared that they might take down all the raws and the subs we have. Don't joke about this shit. Not yet boys.

Best bourg design.

They already thanked Sup Forums for our support during the Kickstarter. It's not a stretch to think that they know about the subs.

They've personally thanked the subbers for their strides, I highly doubt that they'll get taken down.

Fuck, confused Kali with Mishell. Still pick Echo over edgy emo bitch.

Nothing wrong with that since that's what most people playing do. If you're playing Wakfu and actually considering to continue play it avoid Hupper since they're actual trash.

we've known for years that they know about us

otp

best nation to go with for farming?

Unfortunately it is. You'll find that some classes are absolute dogshit and you'll have no choice but to reroll in the mid-to-high levels. You'll find that some classes are bullshit OP at solo but garbage in groups, but since this is an MMO, solo is gay. You'll find that playing the OPest 2-3 classes is often the only way to get parties, depending on the patch.

Ankama are friends with some of the subbers.

All nations are basically identical now.

Amakna. The nation for farming and cuisine. You can also hear Yugo cry if you know your spots from Season 1 and you can find other cool stuff from the show.

>ep 2 ass doesn't match the 1080p raw

alright I'll keep that in mind
tempted to pick Sadida but since they're more support based, I'm wondering if they're more of a co op class to play with in a group

Shit tier redesign.

'sup Tot.

Amakna since there's more farm land compared to others though if you're expecting a bonus there isn't anything like that anymore so you can choose some other one and go to Amakna if the nations aren't at war with each other for one second fuck you amakna I just want to level my farmer sufokia sucks for this you shitnation

Is the Harrebourg guy the new NWF?

shift it a bit then

Then take the lower res provided by the team.

I want to mix my cum and Kali's blood in her vein

there are 2 ways of playing Sadida
support Sadida and Doll autismo Sadida

She's very underrated and everybody draws drunk mouse or lolipupper instead.

It's just off by 1.33 seconds. I fixed that shit quick in AegisSubs.

Notch did the same and Minecraft is one of the most sold game in the world, is Ankama trying to replicate his model ?

War doesn't exist except to retake the island once a month though.

Only one of these ways is viable, too.

which one?

Autismo doll, but play dofus user, it's fun and there's more people to play with

>not able to shift it by 36 frames

mega.nz/#!MzImVZQA!LlIxYnfDMtB24PYyDvpFzMRQ8P0Fty6bLkhbvnpGbyA

Fuck off this couple is shitty, amalia is for Yugo

1st for steamed hams

Will you play Dofus Cube ?

It's definitely a lot less fucked than wakfu is, though it's also been hurt by ankama's poor decisions. Right now it's definitely the much better game.
That said even wakfu can be fun to play for 20 levels or so nowadays. It's just that it's a pale shadow of its former self. Completely unrecognizable and mostly non-fun.

pfft

I'd like to press those hams. Give them a nice glazing, too.

For sure. I don't want to maintain hope that it might be good, but I'd love it if it were.

Angry Echo when?

Daily reminder that Eliotropes are soulless abominations and should all be destroyed

aside from the time difference
what else is different between wakfu and Dofus games?
haven't even selected my fucking class yet, should I just give up for now until I give dofus a shot?

Hot.
Literally.

You're cool but I just did as I saw your post. Thanks.

>brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap
[checked]

Confused Echo when?

Dolls can be ok in PVE when you're solo and not in a team. Though later on you're gonna want to be in a team (or be Cra since they're still stupidly OP).

t. Adale

When you play Dofus, try playing Xelor, it is fun as fuck especially once you figure out how to git gud at telefragging.

I know what you mean, I still have the mummy stuff from the beta and it was fun when it was lively, the real problem today is the lack of player
With Ankama's decision to fusion dofus servers, it's a lot more lively and it help with the experience

heres hoping they have new models some of the races dont look right compared to how they look in the show or atleast more customization

Dofus plays quite differently. It's modeled more like a traditional MMO where you gain skills as you progress (in this case, as you level), whereas you have full availability basically from the beginning in wakfu. The combat system is quite different as a result, whereas modern wakfu is max deeps and get one healer (2 in the rare hard content), dofus actually maintains a semblance of tactic where range management, movement, and planning actually matters.
The world and quests are also much better in dofus because the game was built with that in mind, whereas wakfu used to have no quests (you had cheevos that gave you utility and swag for your pet slime, as well as shitton of secrets, but the rest was up to the players -- even money didn't drop from monsters and had to be minted by players), so it's all tacked on.
Because of the skill model in each game, there is more variation in skill mechanics in dofus than wakfu as well.

Which one are you talking about ? Except for steamers they're all like in the show

hot

quads confirm, hopefully that glaze has alot of pineapple init to make it sweeter

Aurora Borealis!? At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within Elely's panties?

Toxine bullying Flopin is making my dick diamonds. It's like the femdom and /ss/ tag rolled into one. Also from the trailer for the next few episodes, there will be even more bullying since it looks like Flopin and Eva are going to team up against her.

What a cute little... fight, haha.

Amalia finally gets to see Eliotrope dick.png

What happened to Ogrest after he was converted back into a six year old

To add to this: Wakfu is additionally a lot more easier to get a footing in compared to Dofus where sets are very strightforward to upgrade from. If you don't have a lot of time to play, go with Wakfu.

Yes

He ara ara with a Sadida dame and made Yugo jealous

So wait did all the original characters grow up and have kids or something?

Will this help you?

At the end of Season 2 it was heavily implied that Eva was pregnant, remember. These are those kids.
Iop's finally not a deadbeat.

May I see it?

Watch the OVAs before starting new season.

>hey user! wanna see my scars?

>Iop
>panties

Even her sword is fed up with this slut

Goddamn did not being able to sell all my shit to some vendor piss me off. You either had to wait for someone else to by it of you or just drop it on the ground.

>this is the fourth dick today and its not even noon dammit

alright I'm installing dofus now and I'll give that a shot, might still go with making a Sadida
too many cute looking designs fuck

I've been meaning to watch the series
In what order should I do it and where's the best place to find good subtitles?

I want to lick her feet, is this normal?

Isn't the model quality less good as Wakfu though?

This ship works better than Yugo/Amalia

there has been official art of female iops using them thou

Wait user! Dofus needs a paid subscription to get past the beginning zone.

LOL

There is only one fansub, check the pastebin in the OP. Start with season 1

Just undersell everyone else and you'll get plenty of buyers. Saying as a Nox Server player. So many sellers sell at super high prices on the Nox Server.

Personally I prefer Wakfu. Having played both (Dofus when it first came out and again in the last year) Wakfu is much better unless you're willing to drop money for a subscription (which you can do in Wakfu for a few benefits but need to do for Dofus).

>no scars
Come on, they were her hottest feature!

thanks user