Goof Troop 1080p screencaps

Get ready for autism, Sup Forums!

Went through the recently-released 1080p version of Goof Troop and took entirely too many screencaps; it’d take an obnoxious number of threads to post them all so I’ll just post a thread’s worth and make everything available for download at the end.

I’ll shrink and stich some caps together to save on the image limit but they’ll be full-size in the download.

I’ve also taken caps of backgrounds because they’re often quite nice (in marked contrast to modern shows) and went tubro-autist by trying to figure out how the layout of the common settings (e.g. Pete’s house) work and have labeled versions in separate folder. I won’t be posting any of these here.

As well as the TV series in 1080p, I went through the Christmas special in 480p (it doesn’t seem to have been part of the recent re-master), the first movie in 576p and the second in 1080p.

I haven’t bothered to come up with a lot of information to share about the series itself but I will say it originally aired its 78 episodes over the course of approximately one year from 1992-93, placing it firmly within the era of the family sitcom, which clearly informs its nature although it frequently adds a cartoon slapstick and absurdist twist to that.

The series is ofccourse named after Goofy, the big Disney legacy character in the cast, but it’s actually Pete (actually another legacy character, but a minor one) who’s the real main character; he’s the one with a complete family (Goofy’s wife isn’t around and is never mentioned; maybe she’s dead?) and personality foibles that can fuel episode plots.

Most scenes of the series actually take place inside his home or in the backyard. Goofy’s actual role is the “wacky neighbor” character, and Max is a more commonly important in a “friend of one of the kids” role than as Goofy’s son, something that would be totally reversed in the movies.

Goff troop in 1080 is goat, cannot wait for darkwing duck and classic ducktales in hd

as one user in a previous thread put it, I have watched this with my dick so expect lots of caps of Peg, perhaps Sup Forums's favorite MILF.

Here she meets Goofy for the first time in the series.

...and reveals an intense thirst for his knot quite regardless of being married.

Goofy, Pete, and Peg went to high school together. This is something of a throwback to the '50s or '60s when many people didn't go to college and yet went on to live comfortable lives in the suburbs. High school represented the period just before full adulthood.

"It ain't gonna suck itself"

Pete is a cat and Peg is one of those vaguely canine things that populate many Disney properties. Their children are one of each.

Pistol, Pete and Peg's four year-old daughter. She's supposed to be a "dog-nose" like her mother but those ears make her look like a mouse.

There are pantyshots in nearly every episode she is in.

It's Pete time

LEWD

I think the Pete Family are all cats.

A lot of the time Pete and Peg bicker and Peg and Pistol's non-appearance in the movies has given rise to a popular headcanon that they got divorced.

But actually they're quite sweet on one another, as to be expected from both a family sitcom and a Disney show.

It's fun to crate bizarre fan fiction for children's shows; I invented a lurid series of events by which these two get married about 10 years later.

Don't you have a dl link of the remaster for us user?

YEAH

Check Kametsu or torrent places. It isn't hard.

Exactly one frame. A classic hidden fanservice shot. Bless these animators.

Max manhandles a four-year-old child.

The only thing Peg's love for Pete doesn't seem to be able to stand is Goofy.

>1080p
>4:3
What did they mean by this?

That it's a TV show from the early '90s?

Rare profile of Pistol, where her forelocks don't look like sideburns

Cute kid.

Goofy's charm seem to affect the entire female species.

oh ho, who's this?

That's right, it's cousin Debbie; launcher of a thousand pre-pubescent boners.

Deborah seems to carrying only one set of underwear in her luggage and no bras.

Goofy blatantly stares at Debbie's chest.

Don't think she minds.

Debbie spends a lot of time with Max in this episode but she definitely didn't come to see him; she at first struggled to remember his name.

Hey, kid...

Debbie is voiced by Kath Soucie whose performance, upon re-watching, I felt was a little too deep-pitched, but actually I think it fits; for an 11 year-old like Max a 16-20 year old does indeed seem impressively and remotely adult.

Peg's agile mothering prevents Pistol from being accidentally eaten.

In this scene Max and PJ play at being rockstar's in the garage and Pistol asks if she can be a groupie.

The animators managed to sneak some Peg cleavage in the show a few times.

No way, fag.

head down ass up

webm break

A few episodes of the series resembles old theatrical shorts in dropping the characters into some roles in some particular setting for one story. Here's it's the Prohibition-era.

Unlike in the the main setting Peg's pretty antagonistic to Goofy. Pretty shapely for a kid, though.

Adult gangster Peg.

Pistol makes a cameo as a (male?) newsie.

Cute.

Symbolic penis

Pete's greed and pride often drive the plots but at heart he's a family man.

Peg is annoyed with Pete in this scene and she has to make an effort not to lose her anger.

They're really quite adorable.

Pistol seems to have her father's temper.

The most bountiful supply of Peg cleavage in the series.

(animated)

I have another webm of this rather nicely animated extended closeup but it's slightly too large to upload. Look for it in the download later.

Peg's pretty excitable.

What was going on here??!

Goofy was groping Peg's ass in her own home, of course. While her husband was in the room no less.

Unlike in the classic family sitcom Peg has a job of her own; a real estate agent. There are a few references to her making big scores that lend doubt to who the primary breadwinner of the house is.

Pete and Peg keep their marriage fresh by spontaneously having sex in their son's rooms.

SMEAR

That middle frame looks a lot like a fanart design of an older Peg.

Soaking wet

Winter costumes.

Peak Peg Hip

Peg is covered in Goofy's sticky stuff.

Some nothing character fat chick with huge tits.

Peg smells a fart

When Pistol's eye have color they're usually blue but occasionally they're green.

Forgot my post: the way they seem to be unable to stay angry at each other is adorable.

Goofy does what he wants.

Rare brown-eyed Peg

The most ostentatiously sexy outfit in the show.

Married for 20 years and Pete still can't take his eye off her.

>tonights_marital_aides.jpg