The last cartoon you whatched is now a japanese cartoon. What changes?

The last cartoon you whatched is now a japanese cartoon. What changes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9VM4m2BTuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the loud house
Too obvious.

What if the main character of the last cartoon you watched was Owen Wilson?

it would be a better thread

No

Underrated post

All the characters are white again.

>Avatar the last Airbender

So...would it be an anime pretending to be a western cartoon?

...or an anime pretending to be a western cartoon pretending to be an anime?

....not sure how the latter would be different from just an outright anime, um....

....sorry OP, you got me stumped.

>Wakfu
Kind of the same boat really.

>OG Ducktales
Nothing much would change since Scrooge McDuck is what inspired modern anime. The Japanese would be so faithful to the brand, hardly anything would change, save a few cultural references

>rewatched some Courage the cowardly dog.
>All the human characters are younger and hot
>Muriel is a 29 year old cake
>Scary shit happens
>ecchi shit happens

NICEU

"Wowzers, Penny. Okay, I uh, just gotta go ahead and say that you're a bit unruly for a small girl. Just sit back and play with the dog uh, okay? Uh-go-go gadget relax."

>KOTH

It's now about Hank's half brother

I think the Parappa the Rapper anime looks like it's imitating a western cartoon.

Okay, this is fucking weird. I just watched Rise of the Guardians

I would certainly be lewder, better fight scenes and cooler power armors and giant robots.

We can just know that there would be more fanservice, and that more characters would be killed on screen.

Same. Underrated movie, though Jack was miscast.

>Sup Forums related Media into a Japanese Cartoon
I cant go back there user, too much autism even for me
Dont make me go back there

>More yuri less swj
I'm okay with this

>Lastman
Literally nothing but the language

>Archer.
Everything. Everything changes.

Archer is the closest I think the west has ever gotten to an ecchi.

No, that would be Stripperella

took me a second to figure that pic out

>Superjail
Oh God

>family guy
they already did it
youtube.com/watch?v=s9VM4m2BTuk

a few years back this was the prime example of what would happen if a bunch of Really talented Assholes come together to draw their favorite ship
Fuck me it was bad
And it felt so good, comfy as fuck to talk to those people

King of the Hill is now a comfy slice-of-life show about an average family who live in a Japanese suburb. I'd specify further, but I don't know which region of Japan corresponds closest to Texas.

Osaka.

Characters become a shallow puddle, relationships never change because virgin nips can't handle sex between the main couple.

It becomes a high school because that's the best time of any Japanese person's life before overwork till death.

Weebs will defend the shit out of it's mediocrity and swear by the original language sub, even if said language is an extremely complex logo-graphic "structured mess" with 3 alphabets, second only to Chinese animation.

Overall, stories become less varied and cliches become much more reoccurring..

I'll take a good western story over a modern Japanese one 9 times out of 10/

Alright, I give up, what am I looking at?

HTF Fanart from way back when anime was the "Rad" thing among users
But it's still cute

But anime is better than cartoons.

Even the people who make cartoons agree.

No it's not, good cartoons have better emotions stemming from a good language, and more vocal and accentual range due to more people knowing English rather than another one of the mill Tokyo VA.
And no, flashy manime, nor fanservice fest due not good animation make.

I'm not an English speaker either, so your point is meanless. Anime is still better for obvious reasons.

>more diversity of stories (tell me where is the equivalent of western mushishi? Or western Osumatsu? Or western Lupin? Or western Black Lagoon?)
>having more lax censors (seriously, the fact that they had to deal with less censorship is already enough)
>being allowed to cater to different demographics and genres ( there are seriously anime whose intended demographic is adult women. What USA has equivalent?)

Your complain is only autism.

>a few good cartoons are made
>a lot of bad or meh/okay cartoons are made
this applies to all countries making cartoons/their named equivalent

Dude, Im not saying that /most/ of what they do is good, it isnt.

The point is that there are MORE of it, and thus more good things, and that the industry there has more respect for the art and give people more freedom (which will NEVER be not an adge over things here). These 2 things are actualy what many animators envy from Japan.

Sure they envy it now, but wait until if they had to work like Japanese animators/manga artists and the pay they get.

Nigga, we envy the freedom, not the salary.

>RWBY
You tell me

>OK K.O.
Halfway there